If you are confident that you can, we challenge you.
It may sound simple, but the truth couldn't be further.
◆◇How to play◇◆
Take on the challenge by creating a solution on the screen to clear the Q.
“Oh man, this is hard.”
"The solution differs greatly from person to person."
”Unique and multiple solutions!”
"There are Q's that even we developers cannot solve."
Interested? We challenge you to complete the Q. Our Q’s are so exciting, we promise to keep you engaged until you lose track of time.
◆◇Share your Victory◇◆
Share your victory with the rest of the world.
Be the first! Share your victory moment on Twitter, Facebook and other social media.
◆◇Side Effects ◇◆
1) Watching others play is just as fun. That is because the collective is surprisingly incapable of performing simple tasks. Get a group of friends together and give it a go.
2) Try to solve each task in as few attempts as possible.
3) You will be able to see how many people in the world have managed to solve each problem.
- Time flies with this game.
- Once you start you won't be able to stop.
- There is so much here to sink your teeth into which makes it the best app for those moments when you have some time to kill.
- Regardless of age or gender, it’s so easy anyone can play!
- It can be used as an educational tool for children.
- Playing with others makes the game even better.
The final pictures can be stored either as a merged/splitted image (half-half) or combined (side-by-side).
The application is easy to use. Start by creating a new image, select the before and/or after image, finalize the image or save your current progress. You can continue on your before/after image at any time and you can have several images in progress at the same time.
If you want to change the images just choose a new one by clicking the buttons.
* Combine or merge photos and images
* Supports full resolution images and photos
* Supports JPEG, PNG and GIF as input
* Exports in JPEG or PNG format
* Share combined/splitted/merged photos with your friends
* Built in camera application shows overlay of before photo/image when capturing the after photo
* Support for front and rear camera (when available)
* Choose flash mode when using the camera (device must support flash)
Permissions are for storing images and using the camera.
Register the fish you catch and the location to return again! Fishing Report makes it simple to log and keep track of your fishing history.
You can record all kinds of detailed information including weather and GPS location data. Use it as your fisherman diary. A lot of information is retrieved automatically to remove time consuming data input.
Take a photo or choose an existing image from your gallery and attach it to your catch.
After you have recorded your catches you can run analytics on them to see interresting information about all the fish you have caught.
There is also a search function so you can find catches and places by free text. This functionality is also exported so you can search via the main search function of the phone.
When using the full version you can export your catches as a CSV file.
--- FEATURES ---
✓ Easily register catches and places.
✓ Weather data automatically retrieved (if network available).
✓ Place (position) data automatically retrieved (if network and position can be found).
✓ Over 100 fish species to choose from.
✓ Edit or add as many species as you want.
✓ Attach a photo or an existing image from the gallery to a catch.
✓ Ability to change/correct the automatically retrieved data.
✓ Analytics on registered catches.
✓ Search functionality.
✓ Share functionality for catches, places and media attached to catches.
✓ Export functionality (full version).
✓ Shows moon phase for both cathes and places.
✓ Current weather can be seen for each place.
--- DATA ---
Following information (and more) can be registered for each fish you catch and register in the application:
- Strike depth
- Date and time
- Image of catch from camera or gallery
- Weather condition
- Wind direction
- Water temperature
- Moon phase
- Place information like address
Permissions are needed for automatic data retrieval, image/photo functionality and ads delivered by Mobclix.
"Awesome app to an old arcade favorite. Love it. Love it. Love it."
Catch the balls!
Cover the playfield to reach the next level and compete with others by registering your final score online. The game is free for everyone to download.
By swiping either horizontally or vertically and release you create a wall at your fingertip. Find a good strategy so that the balls does not collide with the walls while they are beeing constructed.
There is both an all time high score and a weekly high score. A score is registered for 7 days in the weekly high score and then removed to make room for new challengers!
The gameplay is similar to the old classics Qix and Jezzball where you trap ball to get points. Just like Jezzball the walls have two sides that individually can be destroyed. You can therefore loose two lives with one ball collision.
Samsung Galaxy SII users should try to disable the sound if they encounter problems with the game freezing.
Built using the great libraries libgdx and box2d.
Permissions are for ads provided by Mobclix.