Depend on us—we are the daily with news from information leader NewsRx, three times winner of the annual award for Best Health/Healthcare Content.
We have been writing health news for over a quarter-century, and we pioneered the current state of the art for health and medical news reporting.
We have the news you might not see elsewhere, and we focus on the latest cutting edge studies and research reports from academia, business and global institutions.
If you are frustrated with the fluff in much of today’s media, you need iPaperz Health News. In this era of newsroom budget cutbacks and media consolidation, you need iPaperz when you need both accuracy and attribution.
At iPaperz Health News you will find daily breaking news about Alzheimer’s disease, autism, breast cancer, clinical trials, depression, diabetes, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, obesity, prostate cancer, public health, stem cells, stroke, and every health and medical topic.
iPaperz Health News is free with 212 articles a month—that’s more than 50 articles a week—seven articles each and every day with the information that’s important to you. You will have an in-app option for more articles: over 750 articles a month—more than 25 articles a day for a subscription of $.99 a month or $9.99 a year.
Our iPhone/iPod touch App is now available on the Android platform, with more features and services including home delivery of your medications! Now you can access your Intelecare account online or from your Android smartphone.
Whether you are taking medications or are caring for a family member who does, Intelecare provides practical tools to help manage medical conditions. Create reminders and order your medications directly from the App!!
***The special High Blood Pressure edition helps you learn more about the condition, provides questions to ask your doctor, and tools to help you better manage your condition and more!***
- Secure member account (register or login from online or your device)
- HIPAA & HITECH compliant (it means we take privacy seriously!)
- Create unlimited reminders to take and refill medications, for scheduled appointments and other lifestyle needs
- Receive unlimited Email, SMS, Voice and Push Notifications
- Learn about high blood pressure, view frequently asked questions and answers, get regular tips based on your preferences, questions to ask your doctor and more!
- Track blood pressure, heart rate and weight and chart it over time (you can also Email your healthcare provider the results)
- Order your medications directly from your device and get them delivered to your door
Mail Order Pharmacy Info
- US mail order pharmacy company registered and licensed in all 50 states
- Pharmacist to finalize your order and interact directly with your insurance provider
- Select delivery to your home or office - whichever is easier for you