gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
More on http://noinnion.com/greader
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Support developers
* Ad-Free version
* Better Widgets
* Better Podcasts features
* Custom Notification
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
The Independent Android app presents our latest content in a clear and informative layout, making it simple to navigate, read and share the latest stories, whether or not you are connected to the internet.
The following features are all in the FREE area of the app:
● Latest news, comment, features and sport: Updated throughout the day to ensure you can easily follow breaking stories
● Videos: Our new video gallery provides clips of the latest news and viral videos
● Puzzles: Tackle your favourite crosswords, sudokus and codewords directly in the app
● Weather: Up-to-date forecasts for the whole of the UK
● Social: Share your favourite stories with your social network
In the premium area of the app:
● E-editions: For a small subscription fee (below), read the pages of the latest edition of the newspaper, plus a 30-day archive, including every supplement, exactly as they were printed.
One-month subscription at ￡13
One-year subscription at ￡150
Subscription payments will be charged to your Google Play account. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings, allowing them to be turned off.
Unrivaled in scope and tone, OMG! Ubuntu! is a leading voice in the Linux community.
With OMG! Ubuntu! for Android you'll get the same great content from our site - but on the go, when you want it.
* Push notifications of new articles
* Star your favorite articles to read later
* Offline reading
* Unread-only view
* Browse by categories
* Homescreen, Lockscreen & Dashclock widgets
Visit us at http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk, on Twitter (@omgubuntu), or Google+ at http://google.com/+omgubuntu
Application designed by Joey-Elijah Sneddon and built by Sam Tran.
Our team is compiled of a bunch of Android geeks who just love to give our opinions and thoughts and share them with the world. From the latest news hitting the streets, to device and app reviews,
AndroidDoes has it all for you and the Android app brings you the very best that Android has to offer and puts it right at your fingertips so you can stay in touch on the go.
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/androiddoes
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/ANDR0IDD0ES
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/104847931966715145062/posts
• View your favourite ABP News, ABP Ananda and ABP Majha shows LIVE
• Read story articles in English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi and Punjabi
• Watch latest news video clips
• View photogallery
Now you can also Share, Comment, Bookmark, Adjust Font, Search, Login to App and Upload Photos & Videos.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abpnews
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/abpnewstv
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Abplive/posts
For more details visit http://abplive.in
About ABP Group
Popular Hindi news channel from MCCS, Star news has been rebranded as ABP News from 1 June 2012.Star News made its debut in March 2004 with the promise off keeping each individual ahead and informed. With prompt reporting, insightful analysis of current affairs, STAR News quickly became people’s favourite. Living up to its motto of ‘Aapko Rakhe Aagey’, STAR News became a people’s channel. Its cutting edge formats, state-of-the-art newsrooms commanded attention of 48 million Indians weekly.
ABP News (formerly STAR News) is run by MCCS, Media Content & Communications Services. ABP News is India’s first 24-hr national Hindi news channel catering to North India primarily. ABP Majha is Marathi news channel catering to Mumbai and Maharashtra. ABP Ananda is Bengali news channel catering to Bengali news and entertainment content.
TheBodyPRO.com’s mission is to educate and update health care professionals on all issues related to HIV/AIDS epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, policy, prevention, treatment and patient care -- and, in doing so, to help them more effectively meet their HIV-infected patients' and clients' needs.
Our iPhone/iPod touch App is now available on the Android platform, with more features and services including home delivery of your medications! Now you can access your Intelecare account online or from your Android smartphone.
Whether you are taking medications or are caring for a family member who does, Intelecare provides practical tools to help manage medical conditions. Create reminders and order your medications directly from the App!!
***The special High Blood Pressure edition helps you learn more about the condition, provides questions to ask your doctor, and tools to help you better manage your condition and more!***
- Secure member account (register or login from online or your device)
- HIPAA & HITECH compliant (it means we take privacy seriously!)
- Create unlimited reminders to take and refill medications, for scheduled appointments and other lifestyle needs
- Receive unlimited Email, SMS, Voice and Push Notifications
- Learn about high blood pressure, view frequently asked questions and answers, get regular tips based on your preferences, questions to ask your doctor and more!
- Track blood pressure, heart rate and weight and chart it over time (you can also Email your healthcare provider the results)
- Order your medications directly from your device and get them delivered to your door
Mail Order Pharmacy Info
- US mail order pharmacy company registered and licensed in all 50 states
- Pharmacist to finalize your order and interact directly with your insurance provider
- Select delivery to your home or office - whichever is easier for you