The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, store, and use really strong passwords across your devices and stay safe online. It also stores credit cards for quicker online shopping, and protects sensitive notes with an added layer of security.
BENEFITS OF BEARS
* Automatically log-in: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login information across your favourite apps and websites
* Faster online checkouts: Autofill your credit cards when shopping online
* Never forget a password: Save your passwords in a single place and say goodbye to un‑bear‑able password resets
* Store sensitive notes: A place for those notes that need an extra layer of security
* Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access
* Prevent identity theft: Generate strong, unique passwords for your online accounts to prevent getting hacked
* Access everywhere: Your Bear is synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets
* Friendly, approachable design so simple, even a bear could use it!
* Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID or FaceID
* Auto-locking after Bear inactivity
* A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
* Independently audited: RememBear is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards
* Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data
* Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong AES 256-bit encryption
Every RememBear account comes with 30 days of free RememBear Premium. If you fall in love with your Bear, you can upgrade to continue with Premium (monthly or yearly plans available). Do nothing and your account will be automatically downgraded to Free which removes syncing between devices, backups, and priority support.
BEAR MISBEHAVING? WANT TO GET IN TOUCH?
Is your Bear being difficult? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about Bears to share? Contact our support team at www.remembear.com/support
* Subscriptions are charged to your Google/Play Store account and auto-renew every year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your Play Store Settings.