Great front end to the web. Most important, flawless offline operations. It is missing a few minor things: it is harder than it should be to edit a task, adding tags is painful if none have been added before. It should be possible to go to the tag view by clicking on a tag name for a task. Same with folders. Basically, make navigation more intuitive. :-)
Works great! I like the possibility to forward an email to the task list, use own tags, subtasks and several notes per task. The fast sync between different devices is also necessary for me and it works in this product (paid version). I have over 5000 tasks on my list and this app seems to be fine with it ☺
Why bother getting pro... I can't even log in, I have reset my password and still gives me the same info is incorrect page... Not interested in struggling for hours to log into my account. Like the look and feel of the app, but otherwise - Hou verby - no thanx.
I Have been using this app for several years now and my organization and productivity have gone up tenfold as a result. It is brilliant in its simplicity. I recommend it to all my colleagues and friends.
but Wunderlist is a solid competitor. Some features are for paying customers only, but finally the sync works in free version. The new web interface is stunning!
I really like it. Perfect for work. I like the fact you can add notes which get date stamped. The Evernote link would not behave some times so I scrapped that in favour of Task Clone. But as a task app definitely the best of all the ones I've used.
* Fixed: An issue where changing a subtask’s parent in the web app would keep it attached to its previous parent in the app in some cases.
* Fixed: An issue where subtasks couldn't be reordered by drag and drop in some cases.
* Fixed: An issue where tapping on a task on a "This Week" widget would not open the app to that task.
* Updated: Timezone database to 2017b.
* Updated: All localizations.