Alerts, Fares, Transfers + Connections
Find a schedule faster than njtransit.com!
* No Internet connection required!
* All NJ Transit train lines supported.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Alarm to wake you up before arrival or departure.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Not affiliated with NJ Transit, NJTransit.
Formerly known as NJTransit Rail
NY Transit Status is a simple and intuitive visualization app for the NY transit status data. It provides service updates from the following supported agencies:
- NJ Transit
- NY CitiBike
The app features easy to use navigation UI: just swipe the screen left or right, or use the overhead tab bar to get to the desired service status page.
It's invaluable for daily commuters as well as NYC visitors and tourists.
Up to the minute Service Status for:
- NYC Subway and Buses
- NJ Rail
- NJ Light Rail
- NJ Bus
- MTA Bridges & Tunnels
- MTA Elevators and Escalators
- NY CitiBike
Downloadable maps for offline viewing (requires a PDF viewer) for:
- NY Subway
- NYC Bus
- NJ Rail
Access to online maps for:
- Individual Subway lines (long click on each service status item in the Subway Tab)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Railroad
- Bridges and Tunnels
Support for phones and tablets
Please, send feedback, or if you encounter any issues, to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a low star rating. I will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trying the app.
- The app is ad-supported (Android 2.3+). Ads can be removed through the in-app purchase in the Upgrades section.
- To improve user experience, ads will not be shown for the duration of the current app session after clicking on an ad, giving more screen space to the application.
- Transit status is informational only. Service data are managed and provided by respective Transit agencies.
• Save time, buy tickets in a few clicks
• Multi-payment option (use up to two credit cards)
• Commuter benefit cards accepted
• One transaction takes care of tickets for yourself and all of your traveling companions
• Email receipts
MyTix is currently available for select NJ TRANSIT rail lines and will be updated regularly to include additional features and more service lines.
Purchase tickets and passes for travel on the following service lines:
• Northeast Corridor
• Atlantic City
• North Jersey Coast
• Raritan Valley
• Morris & Essex
• Main, Bergen County, Port Jervis
• Pascack Valley
Available for travel between any station on the lines listed above and Newark Liberty International Airport Station, Secaucus Junction, Hoboken Terminal, Penn Station New York or Meadowlands Rail Station. Also available between Penn Station New York and Meadowlands Rail Station (event days only). Other lines coming soon.
Not on the Northeast Corridor, get the app showing screens for the entire New Jersey Transit train network at NJ Transit Departures.
When's my train? With just one click view the departure screens in real time for New Jersey Transit. You can preset up to three buttons for train stations of your choice.
Departure screens also show the Amtrak departures in New York Penn Station and stops in New Jersey.
For Metro North riders east of the Hudson or if you are continuing your trip to upstate New York or Connecticut, get the Metro North Departures app.
The developer is not affiliated with New Jersey Transit, Amtrak, or Metro North.
Some of the things major media outlets have said about us include:
“The Transit App offers a great experience…” - TechCrunch
“...easy-to-read interface... ” - The Verge
“...quick and responsive to help you get where you're going without messing around much in menus. “ - Lifehacker
And our users are ecstatic about us:
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus!”
“Wonderful transit app. So fast. Clear mapping. Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Can't say enough good things about this App. Clearly beats other Transit Apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience.”
You can use Transit App across North America and Europe to:
- Know when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map.*
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- See a full list of all scheduled stop times near you.
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Most current list of our supported cities here: http://thetransitapp.com/cities
As of last update Transit App was available with the following agencies, and is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app:
New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line), Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra), Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit**, NJ Transit, PATCO), Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus), San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, samTrans, Hyperloop, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit), Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA), Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MdTA), Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit), Atlanta (MARTA*), Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit), Baltimore (MdTA), Portland (TriMet*), San Diego (MTS, NCTD*), Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA), Houston (METRO), Honolulu (TheBus*), Pittsburgh (Port Authority), Dallas (DART), Denver (RTD), Las Vegas (RTC), Milwaukee (MCTS), Salt Lake City (UTA*), San Antonio (VIA), St. Louis (Metro), Austin (Capital Metro), Kansas City (KCATA), Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit), Louisville (TARC), Hampton (HRT)
Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit), Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu), Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries), Ottawa (OC Transpo*), Calgary (Calgary Transit), Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*), Québec (RTC), Halifax (MetroTransit), Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit), Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*), Banff (Roam Transit), Kelowna (BC Transit), Squamish (BC Transit), Victoria (BC Transit), Whistler (BC Transit), Kamloops (BC Transit)
Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien), Toulouse (Tisséo*), Nantes (SEMITAN*), Strasbourg (CTS), Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB), Rennes (STAR*)
** Uses real-time predictions and vehicle locations for some or all routes.
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables (since v5.4).
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator (since v4.1): for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
From this application you can get Train Schedule, Train Delays and Ticket Prices of Sri Lanka Railways. This application is developed for ICTA Sri Lanka and released under GNU/GPL. Developed by Chatura Dilan Perera.
For more information visit: http://www.govforge.icta.lk/gf/project/androidts/
This app will help users to get live Running information about Indian Railway. This app will give information about
* Live Train Status
* Live Station Status
* Train Time Table
* PNR Check and Save and Train Status
* IRCTC Mobile and Desktop Login
* Erail and ETrain info with shortest route and many more...
* Find Train Location using RailRadar
***Live Link Corrected
***Last Pnr Check
The information brought to you is fetched from indianrail and related websites!...
First screen will be clear for few seconds while it Connect to indianrail,if there is proper wifi/3G/2G connection in your phone, you will get relevant infomation. !!!
** Winner of the 2013 Mobby's Award for the best app. **
Remember the last time you tried finding train tickets and how long and difficult the process was to find the right train or fare? Finding which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, or to find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares is now easier! Indian rail & trains app uses the power of India’s leading trip planning site, ixigo.com to search across all train information and routes in India, with comprehensive data and an awesome user experience across all mobile devices!
With Indian rail & trains app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Trains running status
- Rate & review trains
- Browse through routes of multiple trains to choose the most convenient option
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express Trains
- Rajdhani Express Trains
- Duronto Express Trains
- Garib Rath Trains
- Jan Shatabdi Trains
- Inter-city Trains
- Superfast Trains
- Select Passenger Trains
- Coming Soon: Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Centrail Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
Indian rail & trains app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes clearly displayed for passengers to make informed decisions while planning their trips. Backed by intelligent technology, the app is very light on the phone’s memory and is available for free!
So leave your train travel worries behind with Indian rails & trains app, brought to you by ixigo.com!
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
*Book train tickets for any train throughout England, Wales and Scotland via our link to eastcoast.co.uk
*Plan a journey on live timetables from or to any station served by East Coast (and key connecting stations)
*Check live platform information
*View live arrivals and departures at your origin or destination station
*Access the latest delay and cancellation information
*Download train times for reference when no longer connected
*Save time by adding favourite stations for regular journeys
*Use GPS to locate your nearest station and find the next train home
*Check the status of London Underground lines.
*A full map of the London Underground, accessible even when you’re not connected.
PNR and Train Schedule is very easy to use, works perfectly even on slow GPRS, show you very descriptive and informative details of your PNR and Train status and schedules.
PNR and Train Schedule is 100% free application for your android device, works well on mobile phones and tablets.
PNR and Train Schedule can be used on any network type like GPRS, 2G, 3G, WiFi.
Enjoy the features of PNR and Train Schedule and get updated information anytime anywhere.
✔ Search trains (find trains)
✔ Know train schedule
✔ Know Train running status (live/real time).
☞ This is a first ever application to list proper Indian rail/train details for LOCAL, MEMU & PASSENGER trains. Additionally, it also includes EXPRESS, SUPER FAST, WEEKLY SPECIAL etc. train details.
■ Find trains
Oops! Don’t you know the availability of trains while travelling to unknown places? Are you worried to pick right train at right time? Now! It’s time to relax and end up with your worries because this application made it easy to solve all your train related queries.
■ Train Schedule & Train Running Status
It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/read arrival-departure train time, use Live! Train Running Status and make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please write to us.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
TAG: Indian Rail, Rail,Indian Railway Schedule, train running status, trains, stations, train inquiry, train enquiry
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of s few ads. Thank you for your understanding.
application and you can see the running status of train without the need of sending any SMS.
This application serves as bookmark for newly introduced service of Train Inquiry from Railyatri.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
This application displays the real time status of Indian Railways' trains on all the routes. You can input any data, say train number, source, destination or any combination of these to get the status of your train.
Travellers need not send any SMS or visit any other portal to get the running status of your train. This application shows the status real-time.
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.email@example.com. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, we would urge you to provide your review for this application. This would help us in providing better experience to you and and other customers would know your genuine feedback.