Alerts, Fares, Transfers + Connections
Find a schedule faster than njtransit.com!
* No Internet connection required!
* All NJ Transit train lines supported.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Alarm to wake you up before arrival or departure.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Not affiliated with NJ Transit, NJTransit.
Formerly known as NJTransit Rail
• Save time, buy tickets in a few taps
• Multi-payment option (use up to two credit cards)
• Commuter benefit cards accepted
• One transaction takes care of tickets for yourself and all of your traveling companions
• Email receipts
Purchase tickets and passes for travel on all NJ TRANSIT rail lines, as well as monthly passes for select New Jersey bus routes. MyTix is also available for travel to Meadowlands Rail Station (event days only).
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Includes a favorites feature. Automatically saves the stop numbers that have been entered and you only need to press a previous stop number. Has refresh function. Just swipe down on the results screen and it refresh with the most recent information.
For example, to find schedule information for the No. 73 specifically for the bus stop located at Newark Penn Station (bus stop ID number 18835), enter the following to the MyBus app: 18835 73. The app will return only scheduled trips on the No. 73 route, even though the bus stop is served by other bus routes. If the bus number is omitted, the arrival times will be displayed for all busses that arrive at that bus stop.
Enter NY Transit Status - a smart route to successful, easy, and worry free travel in and around NYC.
NY Transit Status features simple and intuitive navigation, an array of supported transit agencies, transit maps.
- NYC Subway and Buses
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Elevators and Escalators
2. NJ Transit
- NJ Rail
- NJ Light Rail
- NJ Bus
3. NY CitiBike
Downloadable maps for offline viewing (requires a PDF viewer):
- NY Subway
- NYC Bus
- NJ Rail
Access to online maps:
- Individual Subway lines (long click on each service status item in the Subway Tab)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Railroad
- Bridges and Tunnels
Please, send feedback, or if you encounter any issues, to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a low star rating. I will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trying the app.
- The app is ad-supported (Android 2.3+). Ads can be removed through the in-app purchase in the Upgrades section.
- Transit status is informational only. Service data are managed and provided by respective Transit agencies.
Not on the Northeast Corridor, get the app showing screens for the entire New Jersey Transit train network at NJ Transit Departures.
NYC Transit Status provides real-time transit information for transit and transportation agencies in the New York City region. The information includes delays, service changes, construction information, etc.
Currently supported transit agencies include:
• MTA - NYC Subways, buses, Metro North Railroad, Long Island Rail Road, MTA roadways
• 511NY - NYS DOT transit alerts, in addition to surrounding counties in CT and NJ
• NYS Thruway Authority - alerts for all Thruway operated roadways
Note to Amtrak Acela riders: install all Amtrak Northeast Corridor. Acela trains have numbers 2100-2299.
If you are not sure about purchasing this application, or whether if has schedules you are looking for, please install 'RailBandit - Free Trial', which is a free time-limited equivalent of this application specifically made so that you could evaluate it worry-free with no rush.
-Offline transit directions. Enter points A and B and the program gives you the best directions, including connections between lines and agencies. It works in tunnels, subways - anywhere.
-Information includes delays, service advisories and track information where available.
-No hassle schedule updates. No need to reinstall the application when schedules change. Download new schedules directly to your phone at any point.
-Find stations by name, by alphabetic listing, by line, by proximity to your current location or simply pick recently used stops.
-Your recent trips are saved and accessible with a single click.
-Automatic schedules updates. Select "automatic updates" box and application will check for new schedules automatically once a day, and notify you about available updates.
-Track yourself on-board of the train with GPS to see if it is on time or delayed.
Amtrak (selected lines), LIRR, NJ Transit, MTA Metro North, SEPTA, PATCO, Chicago Metra, Chicago Subway, CTA, MBTA (Boston), PATH, BART, LA Metro, SFRTA (Florida), PATCO, Caltrain, Metrolink, WMATA, Baltimore light rail, Baltimore Metro Subway, DART, Trinity Railway Express (TRE), DCTA A-Train, SLE (Shore Line East), Virginia Railway Express (VRE), MARC, Florida Tri-Rail, MARTA (Atlanta), Miami MetroRail, Sound Transit, NCTD (Coaster, Sprinter), LA Metro, Portland TriMet, GoTransit Rail (Ontario), Toronto TTC, and more… http://www.railbandit.com/schedules.htm
Keywords: Acela, realtime, itransit, itrans, MTA
Simply click the station you are departing from and the station you are going to and Path Times will give you the time that the next six PATH trains depart.
*No internet connection required*
*Counts down the amount of time until the next train*
*Compass to find the station*
Updated for the new schedule.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app also has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Station Alarms to wake you before your station
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.
This app is designed to allow users of Indian Railways to search and find information associated with the trains running across the country.
You can search the train by any of the following details
Source or Destination Station Name/Code
Intermediate/Passing-by Station Name/Code
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
- Check PNR Ticket Status and save it for later use with refresh functionality at any time.
- Train Schedule with saving option.
- Train Fare
- Find Trains between two stations
- Check Seat Availability and share it via SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, mail etc
- See Train Route on Google Maps
- Book Tickets through IRCTC website
- Train Running status(Live Train Status)
- Live Station Status
- View Cancelled Trains
- View Rescheduled Trains
- Save PNR Information and Train Schedule
- Store Travel Info for quick Fare like Travel Age and Travel Concession
- Add your Journey Event on Calendar
- Set Alerts / Notifications for PNR Status
- Voice Assisted PNR search
- Seat Map
- Auto PNR Tracker
- Book Tatkal Tickets
- Read Rail Budget 2015
Thousands of ★★★★★ Reviews
5/5 - Compact and User friendly Love this app. An essential travel companion.
5/5 - User friendly, informative and all the necessary info regarding pnr, enquiry, trains are available.
5/5 - perfect app..got almost everything am looking for in one pack..
5/5 - Had three different railways app. Deleted them all. This one is the best of the lot.
Please share your comments / feedback at email@example.com
Follow us on
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/IndianRailwayPnrAppIRCTC
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+KeyideasinfotechIndianRailwayPnrAppIRCTC
Copyright Keyideas Infotech Private Limited - A Web and Mobile Application Development Company
Disha - Indian Train Info App brings capabilities to check PNR status, find trains, check seat availability, train schedule, railway time table, food ordering and much more.
> Find trains between any two railway stations
> Check train & seat availability
> Railways ticket reservation & tracking
> Instant PNR status check and PNR status notification via Whatsapp, sms & email
> Train fare comparison across different class & category
> Look up train schedule & time table with save option
> Live train status & train alarm to help find out the expected arrival & departure time of trains.
> View train route & live status on google maps
> Find info about all trains passing through a railway station
> Get earliest, tatkal and regular seat availability in trains information across major Indian railway stations
> Food ordering from your bearth/seat with Mera Food choice
> Download free apps to entertain yourselves while waiting at station or during train journey
Disha - Indian Train info app is indispensable for indian train travelers. Apart from its rich features allowing users to book train tickets, check pnr status, train schedules, train routes, and managing booking history. It provides a simple navigation and ease of use.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems. We will need more info to identify the symptoms and will be glad to work the problem out.
We are not affiliated, endorsed,or in any way officially connected with Indian Railways. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this app is current, and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy or currency of information on this app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.