Alerts, Fares, Transfers + Connections
Find a schedule faster than njtransit.com!
* No Internet connection required!
* All NJ Transit train lines supported.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Alarm to wake you up before arrival or departure.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Not affiliated with NJ Transit, NJTransit.
Formerly known as NJTransit Rail
• Save time, buy tickets in a few taps
• Multi-payment option (use up to two credit cards)
• Commuter benefit cards accepted
• One transaction takes care of tickets for yourself and all of your traveling companions
• Email receipts
Purchase tickets and passes for travel on all NJ TRANSIT rail lines, as well as monthly passes for select New Jersey bus routes. MyTix is also available for travel to Meadowlands Rail Station (event days only).
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Includes a favorites feature. Automatically saves the stop numbers that have been entered and you only need to press a previous stop number. Has refresh function. Just swipe down on the results screen and it refresh with the most recent information.
For example, to find schedule information for the No. 73 specifically for the bus stop located at Newark Penn Station (bus stop ID number 18835), enter the following to the MyBus app: 18835 73. The app will return only scheduled trips on the No. 73 route, even though the bus stop is served by other bus routes. If the bus number is omitted, the arrival times will be displayed for all busses that arrive at that bus stop.
Enter NY Transit Status - a smart route to successful, easy, and worry free travel in and around NYC.
NY Transit Status features simple and intuitive navigation, an array of supported transit agencies, transit maps.
- NYC Subway and Buses
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Elevators and Escalators
2. NJ Transit
- NJ Rail
- NJ Light Rail
- NJ Bus
3. NY CitiBike
Downloadable maps for offline viewing (requires a PDF viewer):
- NY Subway
- NYC Bus
- NJ Rail
Access to online maps:
- Individual Subway lines (long click on each service status item in the Subway Tab)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Railroad
- Bridges and Tunnels
Please, send feedback, or if you encounter any issues, to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a low star rating. I will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trying the app.
- The app is ad-supported (Android 2.3+). Ads can be removed through the in-app purchase in the Upgrades section.
- Transit status is informational only. Service data are managed and provided by respective Transit agencies.
*Simple and easy to use
*No internet connection necessary
*Covers the 126 bus line.
-- Email me with any questions or comments --
Not on the Northeast Corridor, get the app showing screens for the entire New Jersey Transit train network at NJ Transit Departures.
Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with Metro North Railroad
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to email@example.com
NYC Transit Status provides real-time transit information for transit and transportation agencies in the New York City region. The information includes delays, service changes, construction information, etc.
Currently supported transit agencies include:
• MTA - NYC Subways, buses, Metro North Railroad, Long Island Rail Road, MTA roadways
• 511NY - NYS DOT transit alerts, in addition to surrounding counties in CT and NJ
• NYS Thruway Authority - alerts for all Thruway operated roadways
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app also has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Station Alarms to wake you before your station
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.
♦ It is totally a Ad-Free version
♦ It is free to use
♦ Best for low end phones, it uses a bit of your processor.
♦ It uses a negligible part of ram to work.
♦ It runs without the need of high speed internet.
♦ It is not affiliated by IRCTC or Indian railways, but it grabs data from Railway server
♦ One of the simplest application for train live running status check
♦ Check and spot current status of your train
♦ Check your PNR stats with railways
♦ Check the Live status of any station all over india
♦ Check about the diverted/cancelled trains
♦ Check Train schedules (any train)
♦ Check Re-scheduled trains
♦ Feedback for railways
♦ All this function in a small package
♦ Please tell me if you encountered any problem with the app.
♦ Periodical updates for improvement.