Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
Generate strong passwords. Enjoy the ease of use and beautiful design, on all your devices. You only need to remember one Master Password.
What our users are saying:
“Finally! Something that is good enough to collect all the passwords!”
“Good tool. Great app, easy to use.”
USE KEY FOR FREE
• Store all your passwords, log-ins, e-mails, PIN codes and other credentials securely (password manager)
• Generate strong passwords for your services and accounts (password generator)
• Follow the news feed to stay up-to-date on major hacking incidents (news feed)
• No need to worry: strong encryption protects all your data (strong encryption)
• Use KEY wherever you go, on any device, with the same Master Password. Securely. Starting from 1,20€/month (Android, iOS, PC, Mac)
Ever forgot a password or struggled to remember your social security number or the PIN code for your credit card or online bank? KEY is here to help! Store all your important credentials in one secure password manager. Just set your Master Password, and that is the only password you'll ever need to remember.
Did you know that re-using the same password for multiple services is a security risk? KEY password generator creates strong, unique passwords for you. No need to memorize them - KEY does that for you.
To use KEY on all your devices, upgrade to KEY PREMIUM.
WHY SHOULD I USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
You need passwords everywhere nowadays, and it’s difficult to remember them all - most people solve this by using the same password for everything, or by using predictable passwords. With KEY, you can store all your passwords easily in one wallet, securely and privately, and generate strong, unique passwords whenever you need to.
IS IT SAFE TO HAVE ALL MY PASSWORDS AND PIN CODES IN ONE PLACE?
Yes, with KEY. All the data is encrypted, and the only way to access it is with your Master Password, even F-Secure cannot access your data. KEY is completely anonymous so you cannot be anyhow linked to your data.
WHERE IS MY CONFIDENTIAL DATA STORED?
All the data is encrypted and stored both on your device and on our servers hosted in Finland, Europe, under European data protection laws.
CAN ANYONE ELSE ACCESS ACCESS MY DATA?
The only way to access your data wallet is to enter your Master Password on one of your devices. Without both of these, it is impossible to access it.
F-Secure KEY does NOT have the means to recover the Master Password because we want to increase the security level to maximum. Recovering would mean that we would need to have a way to access your data.
Android: 4.0 or more recent
iOS 5 or more recent
Windows 7 or more recent
Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
Download KEY on other platforms: f-secure.com/key
Feel free to send feedback: email@example.com
Customer support/Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Read more: http://www.f-secure.com/key
More F-Secure apps:
Try F-Secure Safe for free. Internet security for all devices. http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
Try F-Secure Freedome for free, become untrackably invisible: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
In addition you can print a list of passwords directly from your android device (appropriate printer and Android 4.4 is needed)
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
Pattern password protection;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
Sync with Google Task (Need account permissions).
- from 4 to 32 characters
- uppercase letters selectable
- lowercase letters selectbale
- digits selectable
- special characters selectable
- creating an appointment containing the generated password
There is no doubt - Password Saver is the most useful application on your Android, behind contacts, camera and browser of course.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Password Generator meets the needs all those who want to generate safe and random passwords without wasting time.
The complexity of the password is can be customized by the user who can decide:
- number of characters
- set of characters (uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters)
The generated password using the "Generate Password" button can be copied to the clipboard by pressing the "Copy Password" button and then pasted anywhere else (application, web forms, etc. ...).
P.S. If you need to remember many passwords you can download our other free App "CriptoNotes" that allows you to store them all in a file encrypted and only accessible via password. So you will need to remember only ONE!
Download our app for free and try it! If you like it leave a rating and/or review.
If you have any suggestions please write a comment or send us an email.
AES provides strong encryption and has been selected by NIST as a Federal Information Processing Standard in November 2001 (FIPS-197), and in June 2003 the U.S. Government (NSA) announced that AES is secure enough to protect classified information up to the TOP SECRET level, which is the highest security level and defined as information which would cause “exceptionally grave damage” to national security if disclosed to the public.
-= SafeMe - Password Manager - manage Passwords =-
- App protected by Pin entry (up to 10 digits)
>> Safety Note: Avoid unsafe pins as 1111, 2222, 1234 etc. <<
- Delete all data after X failed login attempts
- Alarm-Option for quick lock
- Categorization via color management
- Storing personal data such as user names, contact details, account numbers, private notes and much more
- Save all your entries with AES-256-Encryption
- built-in password generator with various settings to generate secure passwords
- Send selected Data to Clipboard or E-Mail
Instead of having several different applications for generating random stuff, you can just use this all-in-one user-friendly application!
• Random integer numbers (can contain duplicates or not)
• Random real numbers (decimal places of your choice)
• Coin Flipper
• Dice Roller
• Random Strings (characters and length of your choice / can be used as password generator)
• Random Cards
• Copy results to clipboard
Features available in full version:
• Random Order (of names, strings or numbers)
• Random Sequence (of numbers)
• Random Date
• Random Time
• Random Location (displayed on google maps)
• Random Roulette (european & american)
App will be installed on SD card by default. (You can move it to phone memory if you'd like.)
Supported languages: English / German / Italian / Greek
No permissions required!
If you like this app, please consider buying the full version http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moletag.random.allinone.full
Please rate and comment, and feel free to contact us for any reason at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
Wi-Fi Password Reader allows you to read out your stored Wi-Fi-network details.
Android stores Wi-Fi-details unencrypted in a text file, which can be read with root-privileges. This is what this app is actually doing - its NOT hacking/cracking any unknown networks, it just reads already stored ones.
Note, that this app needs root-privileges.
Furthermore, some devices/roms (mainly Samsung) do store passcodes as a hash, so you cant get real passcode.
In this app you can view sun-data of multiple locations. These can be defined manually or automatically by getting your GPS- or network location. Furthermore it is possible to add reminder for the events, that you do not miss them. Additionally you have the opportunity to manually set timezones of the locations, which can be helpful if you are planning trips to locations with another timezone than the one, where you currently are in.
Core features at a glance
- Calculation of sunrise, sunset and solar noon
- Calculation of moonrise and moonset + moonphase
- Calculation of civil blue hour
- Calculation of golden hour
- Visualization of the azimuth-data of sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- 5 days weather prediction
- definition of multiple locations, including current position (based on GPS)
- monthly forecast
- export of forecast-data to Excel-tables
- reminder for events
- homescreen widget
Note: the calculated values are approximations. Additionally it depends on weather situation, how good or if the blue or golden hour is visible.
** THIS APP IS STILL IN TESTING STATE **
AndroMator (Android Automator) gives you the possibility to automate inputs on your device, like its needed for testing user interfaces, repeat same inputs in apps and more.
With AndroMator you can automate following inputs:
* Tap screen
* Swipe screen
* Key events
* Text inputs
* Waiting times
* Start apps
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For exporting database and activities.
WAKE_LOCK: For keeping device awake during execution of an activity (optional).
READ_PHONE_STATE: For cancellation of an execution on incoming calls (optional).
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: For executing input-commands.
VIBRATE: For feedback in position selection.