"Really great. Obviously coded by somebody familiar with common password attack methods. Thanks!" (5 stars) -- tcpiplab (April 5, 2011)
Did you find it painful to create a password that is secure, complex but still easy to remember? Or, are you a administrator who need to generator a lot of initial random passwords for users? Advanced Password Generator can help you do the job more efficiently!
Among a large number of average password generation apps in the Market, some exclusive features make Advanced Password Generator outstanding:
* The *only* app that contains 3 complete different password generation algorithms!
* Fully customizable generation options
* Generate random passwords that contains letters, digits, and (or) special characters
* Generate passwords using characters from your own character set
* Batch Generation: make a list of 100+ random passwords and send them via email
== 3 Different Password Generation Methods ==
* Random Passwords: Secure passwords that contain lower-case and upper-case letters, digits and special characters.
* Pronounceable Password: Built from random syllables and very similar to real words, which made remembering easier.
* Memorable Password: a grammar-based random password generator that uses real English words to generate passwords that are very easy to memorize, while being able to withstand automated password cracking attack.
== Testimonies ==
"Excellent Generator I use it daily. Works perfectly, no complaints. Thanks!"
-- Brian (August 26, 2011)
"Very clever, versatile, easy to use. Best of the ones I've tried."
-- James (November 30, 2010)
"Great work! Works great no issues so far. Like that your able to choose what characters are use to form your password. Samsung Captivate"
-- Lino (August 19, 2011)
"Генерирует один или несколько паролей, в параметрах задается набор символов для пароля, можно задать свой набор. В общем отличный инструмент"
("Generates one or more passwords, the parameters given a set of characters for the password, you can specify a different set. In general, an excellent tool")
-- Азат (January 15, 2011)
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
How to use
1.Run application,push button[Activate Device administrator].
2.The screen for setting Device administrator is displayed. Push the button[activate].
3.Push the button[Reset the password to 0000].
4.The password is reset to 0000. Change the password immediately.
This is my experience.
I tried to put a lock on the smartphone,
but there is a message that you have to input the password to put a lock on the screen.
I was troubled.
I inputed some passwords,but they were useless.
Maybe in the past I set a password but not put a lock.
But I forget the password.
This problem was solved by using this application.
It is worth trying this application for Those who are facing similar problems.
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Key words: Password, Password manager, Security, Protection, Keep, Store, Safe, Database, Memory
With Password Book, You would never have trouble remembering which password you use for which account.
You can put all your accounts in one database, which is locked with one master password.
You only have to remember one single master password to unlock the whole database.
The accounts in database are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithm.
*Simple, intuitive interface
Password Book features a simple, intuitive interface that lets users set up their account database in minutes.
The accounts are protected using 128bit AES encryption.
The application supports Dropbox data backup/restore. This makes data backup and transfer even easier.The backup is encrypted by masterpassword.
*Random password generator
Whenever you need to create a new password, Password Book can generate one that is of high-quality, and use password policies under you control.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
This app is free software published under an open source license. The source code is available on GitHub.com.
You can help translate this app into your language. Please visit the Android Password Hash localization project on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/Android_PwdHash/
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
With this App you can generate wifi passwords to incrase the security of your router to avoid people arround you pick your wifi.
Click over a network displayed on this free app main menu and the application will generate for you a long alphanumeric key. Works for WPA WEP AND WPS networks.
Wifi Password Keygen Just Create alphanumeric passwords.
this is NOT a TOOL to recovery password or get other wifi password.
- Free, no ads, no permissions
- Database with search engine
- Export to file, email, NFC etc
- Barcode scanner integration
- QR code generator (Denso Barcode, QRCode, Quick Response Code, JIS X 0510, ISO/IEC18004)
- DataMatrix generator (ECC200, Data Matrix)
- Aztec Code generator (ANSI/AIM BC13 ITS/97/002)
- Code 39 generator (ANSI/AIM Code 39, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 39, USS Code 39, USS 39, Code 3/9, Code 3 of 9, USD-3, LOGMARS, Alpha39, Code 39 Extended, Code 39 Full ASCII)
- Code 128 generator (ANSI/AIM 128, ANSI/AIM Code 128, USS Code 128, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 128, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, Code 128 Code Set C, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C)
- EAN-8 generator (European Article Number 8, EAN-8 Supplement 5/Five-digit Add-On, EAN-8 Supplement 2/Two-digit Add-On, EAN-8+5, EAN-8+2, EAN8, EAN8+5, EAN13+2, UPC-8, GTIN-8, GS1-8, EAN/UCC-8)
- EAN-13 generator (European Article Number 13, EAN-13 Supplement 5/Five-digit Add-On, EAN-13 Supplement 2/Two-digit Add-On, EAN-13+5, EAN-13+2, EAN13, EAN13+5, EAN13+2, UPC-13, GTIN-13, GS1-13, EAN/UCC-13)
- UPC-A generator (Universal Product Code version A, UPC-A Supplement 5/Five-digit Add-On, UPC-A Supplement 2/Two-digit Add-On, UPC-A+5, UPC-A+2, UPC Code, UPC Symbol, GTIN-12, GS1-12, UCC-12)
- ITF generator (ANSI/AIM ITF 25, ANSI/AIM I-2/5, Uniform Symbology Specification ITF, USS ITF 2/5, ITF, I-2/5, 2 of 5 Interleaved, 2/5 Interleaved)
- Codabar generator (ABC Codabar, USD-4, NW-7, Code 2 of 7, Monarch, Code-27, Ames code, Rationalized Codabar, 2 of 7 Code, ANSI/AIM Codabar, Uniform Symbology Specification Codabar, USS Codabar)
- PDF 417 generator (Portable Data File 417)
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
Wi-Fi Password Reader allows you to read out your stored Wi-Fi-network details.
Android stores Wi-Fi-details unencrypted in a text file, which can be read with root-privileges. This is what this app is actually doing - its NOT hacking/cracking any unknown networks, it just reads already stored ones.
Note, that this app needs root-privileges.
Furthermore, some devices/roms (mainly Samsung) do store passcodes as a hash, so you cant get real passcode.
** THIS APP IS STILL IN TESTING STATE **
AndroMator (Android Automator) gives you the possibility to automate inputs on your device, like its needed for testing user interfaces, repeat same inputs in apps and more.
With AndroMator you can automate following inputs:
* Tap screen
* Swipe screen
* Key events
* Text inputs
* Waiting times
* Start apps
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For exporting database and activities.
WAKE_LOCK: For keeping device awake during execution of an activity (optional).
READ_PHONE_STATE: For cancellation of an execution on incoming calls (optional).
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: For executing input-commands.
VIBRATE: For feedback in position selection.
In this app you can view sun-data of multiple locations. These can be defined manually or automatically by getting your GPS- or network location. Furthermore it is possible to add reminder for the events, that you do not miss them. Additionally you have the opportunity to manually set timezones of the locations, which can be helpful if you are planning trips to locations with another timezone than the one, where you currently are in.
Core features at a glance
- Calculation of sunrise and sunset
- Calculation of moonrise and moonset + moonphase
- Calculation of civil blue hour
- Calculation of golden hour
- Visualization of the azimuth-data of sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- 5 days weather prediction
- definition of multiple locations, including current position (based on GPS)
- monthly forecast
- export of forecast-data to Excel-tables
- reminder for events
- homescreen widget
Note: the calculated values are approximations. Additionally it depends on weather situation, how good or if the blue or golden hour is visible.