It's a must for a trip to Japan!
This is the NFC Reader app for the transportation smart card in Japan. When traveling to Japan, you can check the balance conveniently by using your smartphone. Japan's most popular transportation cards, including Suica, PASMO, and ICOCA, provide 20 recent transactions and balance.
* How to Use - Place your card on the back of your phone that supports NFC functionality (you must have NFC functionality enabled). You can check the balance and transaction details if you wait a little while after the vibration. If the reader function does not work even though you have reached the card, try changing the position slightly. Sleep mode must be turned off.
* Supported transportation cards - Suica, PASMO, Ikoka, Toika, SUGOCA, Kitaka, Hayakken, Nimoka, etc.
* Please use the transaction details for reference only.
* The maximum transaction history that can be displayed is 20.
* Suica is a trademark of East Japan Railway Company.