As a member with the free Zipcar Scandinavia app, you can find cars in selected cities in Norway and Sweden —and reserve and unlock them, too. Fuel, insurance, and dedicated parking are included in every reservation.
Download the app now. The open road awaits!
9 GREAT THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE APP:
1. Easy sign-up to Zipcar Scandinavia
2. Reserve a Zipcar by the hour or day
3. Choose from a variety of vehicles—EV or petrol vehicles
4. Sort cars by available time, make, and model
5. View your upcoming reservations
6. Get directions to your Zipcar
7. Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
8. Unlock and lock your Zipcar
9. Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
Zipcar is the world’s leading car-sharing network, driven by a mission to enable simple and responsible urban living. With its wide variety of self-service vehicles available by the hour or day, Zipcar brings freedom, flexibility, and convenience to urban areas and university campuses in over 500 cities and towns across Canada, Costa Rica, France, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Zipcar is a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAR), a leading global provider of vehicle rental services. More information is available at zipcar.com.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Join to reserve, honk, and unlock Zipcars with your phone. To hear what current members are saying and join the conversation, find us on social media (@Zipcar). To learn more about Zipcar Scandinavia go to www.zipcar-no.com
Join our million members and give us a try! Let us know what you think, tell a friend, and rate us, too.