Based on PayPal’s servers, the RentPal application allows property managers and tenants to interact at a new level.
##Unique Set of Management Features and Analysis##
- RentPal allows tenants to pay their rent as well as keep track of their account balance, statements and important documents via the property manager.
- If a tenant doesn’t have access to a smartphone, RentPal can also be used to enter payments and charges manually by the property manager, allowing the application to serve as an overall organizer where automated receipts, statements and account balances are still generated without the use of PayPal.
##Frequently Updated and Maintained Property Management Software##-
This application is maintained and monitored on a daily basis allowing it to comply with all of Apple’s & Google Play’s new operating systems. It also includes a change log which will holster all updates on the RentPal’s website under the “Updates” section of the site.
##Purpose of this property management app##
The purpose of this application is to organize, keep track, simplify and save time.There aren’t any rental payment apps that connect both the tenant and landlord as well as keep track of all payments by digitally putting out statements.
At its core, this rental property software in the form of apps and website allows convenience for both parties (property manager/ tenant), builds stronger relationships and automates all payments made with printable statements, invoices and notification reminders.
##Featuresof RentPal – Property Manager##
- Based off PayPal encrypted safe servers
- Seamless landlord property management
- Attach Lease Documents/ Pet Documents, Etc. to the tenant's account which can be viewed at any time
- Smooth apartment management
- Automatically charges rent to tenant's account on the 1st of every month.
- Allows you to charge a pet fee, security deposit and prorate the first month’s rent.
- Complaint / inquiry box for landlords to be notified about property concerns via tenant account.
- Statements may be instantly printed for hardcopy reference.
- Set automated late notices for tenants overdue account.
- Set end of lease reminder.
- Doesn’t require a smartphone for tenants (If a tenant uses check or cash, manual payments can be entered by landlord)
- Notification of all activity transmitted on account(s)
- Live support available (via phone/email/Skype)
Our landlord management app offers functionality, effectiveness and greater satisfaction.
Feedback/concerns/suggestions are welcome.