It is simple to use:
1. Take a camera shot of handwritten or printed text or Load some text based image from gallery.
2. Crop and/or skew the area of interest in the text.
3. Based on the input text image, convert the cropped image using Handwritten or Printed engine.
4. Review the extracted text, make corrections if required.
5. You can now listen the text or save it for future reuse.
6. You can also share it using email, sms or social media.
1. If image’s text direction is not from left-to-right, rotate the image.
2. Image should be cropped to rectangular shape so that only text remains in the cropped image.
3. Important: In OCR screen, select Handwritten option for hand written text only and Printed option for typed text only.
In case of text image, shot from smart phone camera:
1. Take image in bright environment.
2. Avoid shadow of the phone on the text.
3. Turn on flash if required.
App Video Link : http://vimeo.com/58990573
- Integrates all the social media activities ( news, tweets, facebook posts and videos) in one app
- Lightweight and easy to use interface
- Low Memory foot print
- Support of Cross posting across Facebook and Twitter
- Optimized battery usage
and many more
It learns from your Facebook account preferences and smartly categorizes stories into Sports, Entertainment, Business, Politics and Technology etc.
User needs a Facebook account to start the app at minimum. Adding more accounts such as Twitter, could help providing more contextualized posts, tweets and news articles. WhatMatters allows user to comment or like a Facebook post and share any story on Facebook or Twitter, LinkedIn without leaving the app.
What’s more! App will show the linked web-pages using powerful in-app browser which makes loading web pages faster and again without ever requiring the user to leave the app.
User can add custom categories, assign new categories to a particular post/news and sort items the way they matters most.
Weather updates are available which provides prevailing weather status in the context of your ambience.
Overall WhatMatters transforms the time-based user experience of viewing information by changing it into interest-based with its most differentiating feature of learning from user’s preferences in a smart way.
This game helps in nurturing the pattern recognition and matching skills of the user.
Game comprises different picture categories i.e. cartoons’ puzzles, animals’ puzzles and educational puzzles. Moreover, user can puzzle up any snapshot from the phone's picture gallery.
Game is designed for smartphones as well as for tablets.