★★★ The must have travel app for your holiday ★★★
If the printed guidebook is not enough iLandGuide is the perfect partner for your holiday. Enjoy the navigation on the detailed map, find the best places you are interested in, make your research easy with the Inteligent Search Engine functions. Be noticed about all upcoming events and sales promotions on your mobile in full offline mode to avoid unwanted roaming fees. The essential guide in your pocket.
➤ 100% OFFLINE Map
➤ HUNDREDS OF INTERESTING PLACES with pictures, descriptions and searchable tags (accommodation, activities, beaches, restaurants, party places, sightseeing points, entertainments, spas, massage places, rentals, shops etc.). Save your favorites to find them again later easily.
➤ INTELLIGENT SEARCH ENGINE to filter the entire database by keywords (for example: diving, sushi, aircon, pet-friendly etc.)
➤ AROUND ME function to find out what to see near to you
➤ UPCOMING EVENTS for never get bored
➤ AVAILABLE PROMOTIONS to always get the best deals
➤ USEFUL INFORMATION about the island, about the country, transportation, local foods, history and many many more
➤ PICTURE GALLERY with nice images about the region
➤ TRAVEL GADGETS like currency converter, travel notes etc.
➤ Cloud synchronisation to enjoy the app without internet access
➤ 100% OFFLINE MODE to avoid unwanted data roaming fees.
✻ After downloading the App the first launch may take 1-2 minutes depending on your internet connection. We need this time to synchronise the database with the cloud server and install the map to your phone. You can sync the database anytime later when you have internet connection again.
Other available tourist guides are coming soon…
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
The "unofficial" local guide to Barbados, written by a Bajan from Barbados; unofficial goodwill travel ambassador, dreamer and writer, Ariela St-Pierre-Collins, that gives you insider knowledge to the island!
Want to experience Barbados like a local, and not fall for the regular old tourist traps? Download my free app that is bursting with facts, stories, anecdotes and tips and you'll be on your way to seeing the island like a real Bajan! This great app works off-line on all devices! Best of all, it's FREE!
Bursting with loads of features for you to use to get the most from your time whilst in Barbados!
Insider info on:
*the best places to shop, and on "must buys" before you leave the island;
*the best eateries for both local fare and gourmet eating;
*hotels & guest houses, with links for booking reservations;
*the island's sites, people, flora & fauna with full colourful photo galleries;
*Bajan cultural festivities, the Bajan dialect dictionary, folklore stories such as pirates & ghosts, A-Z of Barbados, and more!
*sumptuous local recipes with details & photos;
Additional amazing features:
*ONE TOUCH news feature, for the latest news from around the world: RSS Newsfeeds from CNN, BBC and the Barbados news, and also financial news !
*ONE TOUCH weather feature, for the latest updates through RSS feeds of the Barbados weather PLUS a special storm updates from the National Hurricane Centre in Miami.
*One Touch RSS feeds for the latest sports updates whilst on your holiday...
*a live map of the island for navigation
Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer's guidebooks at home, all that you need to experience our amazing island is our free app and your smartphone or tablet! 100% authentically Bajan!
Take the opportunity to enhance your travel experience by installing the Best of Barbados virtual concierge mobile smartphone app now available on Google Play.
The Barbados virtual concierge mobile smartphone app showcases city highlights, amenities and special deals and offerings as well as the finest local attractions and dining hotspots within the the island of Barbados.
The Best of Barbados virtual concierge mobile smartphone app includes:
• New and current hotel information including unique resort amenities and services
• Hotel Dining menus, special dining offers and meeting charts
• Direct download page with link information for installing to other mobile devices
• Includes latest dining menus for the best local restaurants on the Island of Barbados
• Local Maps and directions available for local city attractions within Barbados
• Access to Restaurant Videos, Menus, Reviews and Dining Reservations
We hope you enjoy your vacation or next visit to the island of Barbados. The Best of Barbados virtual concierge mobile smartphone app is available free for everyone including past, present and future island of Barbados visitors.
Get the Best of Barbados Virtual Concierge Mobile Apps now also separately available on Google Play for Android Mobile Tablet users.
This is the mappa map for Barbados an island in the Caribbean, northeast of Venezuela.
The island of Barbados has eleven parishes which can be sensibly divided into four regions: Bridgetown - capital city of Barbados and surrounding areas in Saint Michael Parish; Central Eastern Barbados - Saint Andrew, Saint George, Saint John, Saint Joseph and Saint Thomas; Western Barbados - Saint James, Saint Peter and Saint Lucy with Holetown and Speightstown the two main towns; Southern Barbados - Christ Church and Saint Thomas with St. Lawrence Gap and Grantley Adams International Airport.
The main towns covered: Bridgetown, Speightstown, Oistins, Bathsheba, Holetown, The Crane, Crab Hill, Greenland, Blackmans and Hillaby.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Barbados, Caribbean:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Barbados now!
Follow us @
Once the app is installed and your map data is downloaded onto your Android device, unlike Google Maps you’ll have the freedom to explore using thousands of detailed POI’s (points of interest) including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc without worrying about expensive data plans while traveling. Kaart Data’s maps are updated on a regular basis to provide the user with the best offline maps in the industry, and updates are always free to you!
• Navigation from current position to destination
• 2D and 3D navigation views
• Thousands of searchable Points of Interest (many with phone/email/website/etc info!)
• Detailed geographic features including buildings, lakes, parks, golf, cemeteries, etc
• Fastest and shortest route calculation
• Distance to next turn
• Turn arrow for easier navigation
• Current speed
• Automatic route recalculation
• Custom location saving and searching
• Smooth panning and increased detail with pinch zoom
• Custom favorites / Point of Interest input and search
• POI search - Alphabetical & Distance search
• Ability to navigate to both points of interest and roads
• FREE UPDATES (development of app features is ongoing)
Support and feedback:
We are looking for feedback from users on how we can make the GPS Map better. If you encounter any issues, please send us a note at email@example.com and we'll help you sort it out.
* Our Anguilla GPS Map is free to download and try out as an example of what the other countries are like.
About Kaart Data:
We're passionate about travel and maps. Visit us at www.kaartdata.com to learn more about us.
If like us you believe that visitors who are currently exploring the island are in the best position to help answer these questions then read on.
If you also believe that you could learn from the discovery of those who share a common dream experience then we believe Bimoo is right for you.
What's Bimoo (pronounced By-moo)?
Bimoo™ is a boutique social network specially design for visitors to Barbados to quickly establish deep, meaningful connections with others who share a common dream experience.
Benefit from the discoveries of others who are currently living YOUR dream, as well as those like you, who still believe that vacation is about exploring the unknown, one moment at a time.
- No boring stories here! We bring the funny and whimsical back to discovery by shedding light on attractions in a very distinct and conversational tone.
- Not familiar with Barbados? No problem! By exploring the app you will constantly build familiarity with your surroundings and soon discover your way across the 11 parishes from St.Lucy in the north, to Christ Church in the south. Find the perfect beach and place to eat while on vacation.
- Want to connect to ask a burning question? Have a tip or review to offer? Create your island persona and share with others without inhibition. Take advantage of the island’s free Wi-Fi initiative.
Get started today and follow our blog for the latest developments on all things Bimoo.
Plan your trip with the trip planner, view the recommendations from the tripwolf community, and get tips from experienced travel writers. With offline maps, free updates and FREE preview guides for 1 hour for more than 500 destinations worldwide!
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', 'CHIP' and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
» FREE PREVIEW TRAVEL GUIDE FOR 1 HOUR «
Our preview guides offer you 1 hour of unlimited access to all our content and features. For permanent access to the guide you can upgrade to the paid version later on.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» ON THE ROAD WITH OUR TRIP PLANNER «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. Find your location on the map, and you'll never get lost in a foreign place again.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do when it's raining: we have the ideal recommendations for every situation.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best sights, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, and more from our tripwolf community.
» BOOK YOUR TOUR DIRECTLY VIA TRIPWOLF «
You don't feel like exploring a destination on your own but would rather join a tour or find the best deals in town? No problem. With tripwolf you can book a tour or tickets, directly from the app.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting places different towns, regions, and countries have to offer: discover unique sights and insider tips from the tripwolf community.
The tripwolf travel guides are available in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide. So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Our most successful city guides:
New York City
Our most successful country guides:
Our most successful region guides:
Téléchargez les guides pour une consultation déconnectée, mémorisez vos endroits préférés et accédez aux adresses de restaurants, d'hôtels, de musées, de cinémas à proximité...
Et plus encore :
- Une navigation intuitive et flâneuse en parcourant la carte du monde
- Toutes les informations pratiques, mais aussi les points forts et les points faibles des lieux de France et du monde
- L'accès à la recherche d'itinéraire...
L'Internaute Voyage, c'est le monde entier dans votre poche, gratuitement.
Cette application nécessite une connexion internet 3G ou wi-fi pour parcourir le monde sur la carte, mais offre la possibilité de télécharger le contenu d'un guide (photo, textes, cartes, adresses) pour une consultation ultérieure, sans connexion Internet.
Vous souhaitez nous faire une suggestion, nous signaler un problème ? Contactez nous par e-mail : email@example.com
You can create itineraries on nativoo.com and load them in your smartphone!
★ The Brazil Travel Guide creates itineraries for your trips in seconds, based on your preferences! You can change and adapt it as you wish
★ Explore the cities! You can find attractions, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, maps, hostels, maps, hotels in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Foz do Iguacu, Florianopolis, Buenos Aires, Porto Alegre and more.
★ The in carnival, museums, tourism, culture, getaways, trip, cities, weather, restaurant, cafe, worldcup
★ Nativoo Travel Guide Brazil learns your preferences, you can also set a quick profile to help the guide suggest the best routes and places for you.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Places of Worship (8 sights)
* Shopping Spots (6 sights)
* Cultural Tour (7 sights)
* Famous Landmarks (7 sights)
* Nightlife Venues (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Request a place on one of our tours of the beautiful coastline of Barbados with cocktails and tasty finger foods served by friendly staff in a fun atmosphere. Swim with the turtles, view ancient shipwrecks and enjoy a buffet lunch as we party our way back to Bridgetown.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.