- Trace your travel routes.
- Consult Bike Stations Map from our system.
- Consult the Bike-path Map for Mexico City, and Metro and Metrobus stops.
- To report incidents about bikes, bike stations or our service.
- Consult your activities history using your user-name.
- Inscribirte al sistema Ecobici
- Retirar bicis de la estación.
- Consultar tu historial de viajes.
- Conocer la ubicación y disponibilidad de bicis por estación en tiempo real.
- Consultar el mapa de la red de ciclovías protegidas de la Ciudad.
- Hacer reportes de incidencias sobre bicicletas, estaciones y/o el servicio.
Metro - Metrobus Mexico City which gives the user an overview of the two major systems of public transport in the City of Mexico, the Public Transport Network and Metro Metrobus.
The application you have on your mobile, it has the ability to show both the entire Metro network and Metrobus, either by station, line or map also allows you to plot routes to locate the path to take between two stations. The application is authorized to display the stations closest to your location via GPS.
Both the Metro section as Metrobus, you can search lines, stations or guiding you plot routes by a single, simple interface. With this application you also have the possibility to find descriptions of the seasons in their historical context.
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Take MAPinr. MAPinr is a simple Android app that allows you to manage your kml/kmz files and view them on different maps.
Please let us know your problems and ideas on how to improve MAPinr (firstname.lastname@example.org). Don't be rude just because we do not provide some functionality you were looking for. Instead drop us an email.
MAPinr provides the following functionality:
- Create kml/kmz files
- Load existing kml/kmz files
- Save kml/kmz files
- Show waypoints, photopoints, paths, polygons
- Create waypoints (with pictures/photomap)
- Share single waypoints
- Share kml/kmz files (with pictures)
- Use different maps (Google Maps, Google Satellite, OpenStreetMap (OSM), Opentopomap, Mapquest, Opencyclemap and OVI)
- Search by name, address and coordinates (format: 48.23;16.48)
- Display multiple KML files simultaneously
- Ad free
- Offline maps (coming soon, v2.0)
Keywords: kml, kmz, gps, geolocation, waypoint, geocaching, kmlz, google maps, google earth, osm, poi, photocaching, offline waypoints, hiking, coordinates, my tracks, my maps, mymaps, my places, pin, racking, navigation.
Compared to related apps MAPinr will not sniff into your private data and only requires the following permissions:
- Approximate location / precise location: Required to show your current location on the map. MAPinr also works with GPS fully deactivated.
- Modify or delete / read the contents of your USB storage: Required for storing and loading kml/kmz files and photos.
- Access Google Photos: Required to add photos from Google Photos to a waypoint.
- Read Google service configuration: Required for map access.
- Full network access: Required for downloading map data from the Internet.
- In app purchase.
How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.