Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
Type what's on your mind and either select the social network where the update has to be posted or issue a voice command to SocialPalette and the update is posted.
You can collect 30 items connected to Anne Frank's story and create your own Amsterdam album.
The map shows you where you are and where you can find the items.
The list gives an overview of all items (found and unfound).
Look through your album to see all the items which include: personal stories, unique photos and videos.
You can email items to yourself or share them with others. Or tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter you are compiling an album of Anne Frank's Amsterdam.
This App is part of Anne Frank's Amsterdam project. This project aims to connect the past to the present and shows how the occupation during World War II left its mark on the city and its people. This App is a gift from LBi and Repudo to the Anne Frank House.
Quotations: Anne Frank's quotations originate from: Anne Frank, The Diary of A Young Girl: The Definitive Edition. © Anne Frank Fonds, Basel.
Photos of the Frank family: © Anne Frank Fonds, Basel & Anne Frank Stichting, Amsterdam.
All rights reserved. See www.annefrank.org/amsterdam <http://www.annefrank.org/amsterdam>
Available for Android version 2.1 and above
Available for iOS 5.0 and above
Available for WP7.5 (Mango)
Key words: Anne Frank, World War II, http://www.annefrank.org/repudo, Repudo, Anne's Amsterdam, Diary, Anne Frank House, Anne Frank Huis, Anne Frank Museum, Amsterdam, Anne Frank's Amsterdam