Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. With more than one million inhabitants in its urban area, it is the country's largest city and its financial, cultural, and creative centre. Amsterdam is colloquially known as Venice of the North, because of its lovely canals that criss-cross the city, its impressive architecture and more than 1,500 bridges. There is something for every traveller's taste here, whether you prefer culture and history, serious partying, or just the relaxing charm of an old European city.
Settled as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important trading centres in the world during the Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century. The city's small mediaeval centre rapidly expanded as the Jordaan and the Canal Belt neighbourhoods were constructed; the latter's cultural significance was acknowledged when it became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the city expanded in all directions, with many new neighbourhoods and suburbs designed in modernist styles.
Amsterdam is not the seat of the government, which is in The Hague. It has always been a city that attracted many people from outside it's borders. Nowadays it's the city with the most different nationalities in the world (178 in 2010). The city has an informal atmosphere unlike other capital cities its size. In fact, Amsterdam has a history of non-conformism, tolerance and progressivism, all of which come together in its liberal policies concerning cannabis and prostitution. Other attractions include the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, the Flower Market, Albert Cuyp Market, and the Vondelpark.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
* 100% offline
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Find streets by name.
* Auto completion of input in search text-field.
* Find points of interest like attractions, museums, theatres, cinemas, hotels, restaurants, cafes, pubs, nightclubs, shops, railway stations, bus and tram stops and more.
* List all items of a certain category, e.g. list all museums.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
✓ Easily search and filter attractions
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
I amsterdam City Guide app
The I amsterdam City Guide app puts the whole city at your fingertips. Easily locate museums and attractions, explore local markets and quirky boutiques, or sample local delicacies at Amsterdam’s best restaurants. From top tourist destinations to the city’s hidden gems, the I amsterdam City Guide is like having a local by your side.
Besides providing tons of advice, this app helps you get where you need to go. The interactive maps let you search for attractions alphabetically or by proximity to your current location. Best of all, the maps and information are all available offline, so there’s no need to worry about roaming charges or other surprises on your phone bill.
-Guide to the city
-Amsterdam 2013 programme
-Highlights per category (Top 10)
-Location-based navigation (Near me)
-Create a custom list of favourites
-Postcard Pro: create & share (also by post!) custom postcards
-Hundreds of points of interest
-Offline maps of Amsterdam
-Download the free I amsterdam City Guide app:
Throughout the year you’ll find additional information, promotions and fun new features related to the city’s biggest events, like Gay Pride and the Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE).
This section allows you to see details of every flight departure and arrival, including today, yesterday and tomorrow. You can also search for flights by destination, flight number or airline.
When you’ve found a flight you can save it simply by selecting the ‘save’ button. You can then automatically retrieve the flight from the ‘My flights’ section. This is easy to find by selecting ‘My flights’ in the menu. Swiping the screen from right to left also displays your next flight, or you can retrieve it by pressing the icon at the top right of the app. You can also receive push notifications if there is a change to the status of your flight.
Would you like to park close to the terminal? Or would you like a good deal on parking for a longer period?
If so, you can reserve a parking space in advance at one of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol’s car parks.
Look at the latest Special Offers and reserve the product of your choice, with no obligation.
This floor plan shows detailed information about the arrival and departure halls and departure lounges at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. You can search by category or for a specific shop, bar or restaurant, or simply browse through our comprehensive catalogue to see what Schiphol has to offer.
The new menu, which you can access by pressing the menu icon at the top of the app, provides information on buses, trains, baggage, facilities, information at Schiphol, and your profile.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
*This free trial version gives you 5 Amsterdam insider tips. Upgrade to the full version (Euro 3.99) from within the app*
Our city guides are different:
✓ Written by Amsterdam locals, selected by us
✓ Insider tips, not "highlights"
✓ Articles are always up-to-date and up-to-season
✓ 100% offline - no Internet required
"A useful series of [...] locally written travel guides with reviews of hangouts and events.” - NY Times, 2012
✓ Frequent updates - always up-to-date & up-to-season
✓ Detailed offline full city maps
✓ Find spots around you (GPS)
✓ Save your favorite Amsterdam spots
"Authentically local, on-the-ground advice...” - The Guardian, 2011
Check out http://www.spottedbylocals.com/amsterdam/ to see a full list of tips included in the full version.
This free version includes:
* 2 city districts with stylized maps
* a special sunset and picnic walking tour
* a selection of our favorite cafés, bars and restaurants
* full offline capability, no internet necessary
* Google Maps and website addresses to all locations when you have WiFi or 3G
* Links to turn-by-turn navigation using Google Maps when you have WiFi or 3G
Full version includes these additional features:
* 50 additional cafés, bars, restaurants and clubs
* 5 additional city districts
* 6 walking and biking tours all around the city
* a special list of our favorite locations to visit
You can find the full version here:
Please enjoy this free trial version. Our team is working hard with adding content and improving the travel guide for you to enjoy. Meanwhile please send us your comments and questions via the in-app support form or our website, you will be contributing to the ultimate Amsterdam experience, Insiders' Amsterdam.
Downloading this free version will allow you to discover the quality of the app. You can experience the clear, detailed maps that are included, as well as all the information on more than 100 POI’s; museums, attractions, shopping areas, markets etc. Major landmarks appear as 3-D drawings and information pops up as you touch the screen. Want to know the opening hours of a museum or attraction? It’s all there in this concise city guide. On request of users we have added a limited choice of fine restaurants and a small sample of traditional “brown pubs”, coffeeshops and clubs.
Once you are satisfied with the quality, you can activate all GPS functions with an in-app purchase, (a quick small download) and thereafter enjoy the full benefits of all the functions described below.
No roaming costs
The GPS Locator shows your position on the map, choose a museum and without going online it will be highlighted on the map, with an indication of how far it is away from you. The address and distance will be indicated as well.
You don’t need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone. This means that you avoid high roaming costs, you can stay offline and the GPS Locator still shows you where you are on this city map.
From the moment you arrive in Amsterdam the GPS Locator shows your position on the map. Once in your hotel, you can drop the hotel pin with the Personal Location function marking the hotel for the rest of your stay. You can also drop a pin to show where you parked your rented bike, or marking the location of that nice restaurant so you can find it back.
Nearby; to do/wifi/€/police/etc. Do you need a taxi, or to withdraw money? At the touch of a button you will be shown the nearest taxi rank or cash machine and even public restrooms.
Have you visited a museum, and wonder what else there is to do in the surroundings?
This mobile travel guide will present suggestions of interesting venues nearby
without going online.
Want to visit the websites of a few attractions? The app will tell you the nearest free Wi-Fi locations, where you can have free internet access and can enjoy a cup of coffee while browsing with the ”I amsterdam” feeling.
- Searches in all areas
- GPS: Search by location so you can find the nearest coffeeshop
- Navigate to venues
- Find information like phone number, opening hours, photos and tips on the spot
many pubs, food from all over the world and friendly people, that’s Amsterdam
Features of Triposo’s guide to Amsterdam:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Eating out
* Things to do
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
Right now the applications in the TCTRIPS AMSTERDAM there are:
A BICYCLE RIDE AROUND THE CITY CENTRE – a bicycle trip around the picturesque spots of Amsterdam; the trip includes 8 points.
AMSTERDAM MARKETS – bicycle tour around colourful markets of Amsterdam; the trip includes 6 points.
AMSTERDAM’S ARCHITECTURE – a bicycle trip with the most impressive bulidings on the route; the trip includes 8 points.
Whom is this application for? Every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 groups!
After you choose a target group you can enjoy the attractions adjusted for a particular type of the trip.
Each of the TcTrips is unique, created by a local resident and revised by specialists. What is more, the trips contain plenty of pictures, descriptions of places, google maps and other information, necessary during sightseeing.
THE APPLICATION IS INTUITIVE
- user-friendly and intuitive, the application can be accessible to children as well as the elderly
- every trip is provided with the technical instruction of how to use the application („About the trip” section)
- you don't need to browse through the whole trip to get back to the main menu
- there is a clear layout with division between points, descriptions and pictures there
- thanks to a user-friendly browser you will be able to take a look at other trips from this city
WHAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOW THANKS TO TcTrips
- information about country's current affairs, history of the city, various curiosities
- detailed descriptions of the points on the route
- free time suggestions in each of the points
- opening and closing hours, addresses of points and their availability
- information about the obstacles that may be encountered on the way by the handicapped or families with small children
- detailed description of the route from one point to the next prepared by the trip author – the inhabitant of the city and description of the route available with the Google map
- pictures of every trip point; the whole application includes hundreds of photos from all over the world
- the amount of time to spend in a particular place; proposed starting time (adjusted to the opening and closing hours of each attraction of the route)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
- every application is available in 5 language versions: English, Spanish, German, Russian and Polish
- every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 target groups: family, friends, couple, single
- trips are updated and regularly added to the TcTrips offer
You can find TcTrips application by entering keywords: trips, trip, travel, travelling, tourism, guide, sightseeing, Amsterdam, tc trips
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about Amsterdam.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Amsterdam app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Discover everything you want to know about Amsterdam! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about Amsterdam.
- Like and comment on Amsterdam articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Amsterdam products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Amsterdam.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Amsterdam best deals.
- Share Amsterdam news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Amsterdam app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Amsterdam app. If you do not want to use this amazing resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Amsterdam app now!
More from developer
With Repudo you can drop all kinds of multimedia like a text, a photo, a video or an audio message at any location you like. Repudo is the world’s first platform to handle digital objects in the real world!
For example; Someone can drop a Repudo which contains an image or text for you at the central station. You have to go there in person to pick it up and get the message. Once the Repudo is picked up it is gone from the map. It is now on your phone and only you can decide what to do with it. You can’t copy it.
Keep it or drop it for someone special on a special place.
Imagine all the amazing new possibilities!
Repudo brings perception of physical interaction with digital objects in the real world.
Get started and enjoy!
*Repduo asks for extra permissions to post to Facebook and/or Twitter when logging in. This is only used when you specifically tell Repudo to inform a friend about a Repudo you dropped for them - and you can always edit those messages. Messages are never posted without your consent!*
Twitter and Facebook are fully integrated in Repudo. Login in with your Twitter or Facebook account, select Twitter followers or Friends to drop for and post your Repudo’s to Twitter or Facebook wall
The activity feed will show the latest updates from your friends.
Track and trace the Repudo’s you have dropped. With the History feature you can now see where your Repudo has been and who has picked it up.
You can add a comment to a Repudo. With Comments you can get into contact with people who have picked up your Repudo.