Quickly dial the customer service numbers of over 600 companies and skip directly to a person. Don't wait through annoying voice prompts any longer. Dial Zero is useful, fast, and simple.
Learn how others got what they wanted from these companies (refunds, canceling their account, etc.).
With the EML European Media Laboratory automatic speech recognition you do not need to listen to your voicemails anymore to know who left important messages on your answering machine.
The EML Voicemail app uses push-notifications to inform you about who left a message on your answering machine, and what that person had to say. Due to the automatic transcription, you can conveniently read those messages as texts. Therefore, you can sort through your messages at a glance.
With a few simple clicks, the EML Voicemail app helps you save valuable time.
All you need is a one of the commonly used VoIP routers like Fritz!Box. In the app, you will find a short guide on how to configure your answering machine so that it henceforth automatically transcribes all of your voicemails and sends you the texts to your Android device. With the EML Voicemail app, you can easily access and manage these texts on your phone.
The steps on your way to the answering machine of the future:
Download the app
Create an account with the EML Voicemail2Text Service or enter your existing account details.
The only thing that new users of the EML Voicemail2Text Service need to do now is configuring their answering machine with a few clicks. The app includes instructions on how to do that.
It is so easy!
Features of the app:
- Push notification for new calls
- Read or listen to the messages on your answering machine
- Register with the EML Voicemail2Text Service
- Instructions for configuring your answering machine
Which permissions are necessary for the app to work and why?
- Read contacts: to enable the EML Voicemail app to display contacts and profile pictures
- Storage: to intermediately store the audio files of the answering machine
As opposed to other providers, all your data will be stored on our own server in Heidelberg. We adhere to the strict German data protection laws and will neither sell your data to third parties, nor will we use it for advertisement or market research.
About the EML:
The EML European Media Laboratory GmbH is a private IT enterprise established by Klaus Tschira, one of the founders of the SAP AG software company. It is based in Heidelberg, Germany. In accordance with its motto “Experience IT – Intuitive Technology,” the EML is successfully pursuing research and development in the field of automatic speech processing.
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
We know you are busy, that’s why we brought “Timer Agent” application for your Android OS
“Timer Agent” is a time scheduler to manage your Wi-Fi and phone ringer settings. It will also work as an answering machine on your busy time by sending an automated message to the caller.
With its simple and user-friendly design, Timer Agent schedules when and for how long you want your Wi-Fi connection to be off. It also allows you to schedule when you want your phone to be in Silent, Vibrate or Normal mode, both for specific times of the day and specific days of the week.
# Manage your Wi-Fi when you want it to keep off both for specific times of the day and specific days of the week.
# Keep your phone silent every night when you go to bed.
# Schedule your phone ringer for specific time of the day and specific days of the week.
# This time scheduling app will never let you miss any of the call when you are busy or silent as this app will keep all the records.
# Timer Agent will send message to the caller automatically when you're busy or silent.
If you have any questions or complaints, please write to us at email@example.com
All your questions and complaints will be handled as quickly as possible – you will receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes on weekdays. And we will try our best to solve your problem within 24 hours – if we are not too busy.
Negative comments and ratings will not help us, or you. If you want to get the best out of our team/company, please write to us.
What the app does: It opens the IP of the Router in a WebView and is much faster and more comfortable than the browser is.
Furthermore you don't need to remember the IP ;-)
You have to be connected to the WIFI Network to get this app working
Features in the Premium Version:
✔ No Ads
✔ Using of manual IP's
✔ Automatically fill the password field (in the Desktop-View)
✔ Secundary IP for eg. 2nd fritzbox or a Repeater
✔ Rendering: Mobil vs. Desktop
Die Darstellung kann bei dir von den Screenshots abweichen!
Je nach FRITZ!Box und Firmware-Version kann sich die Oberfläche unterscheiden.
The view may differ compared to the screenshots!
Depending on the FRITZ!Box and the version of its firmware the interface may look different.
This Version is Ad-supported.
I don't belong to AVM in any way.
If you like my App - rate it! :-)
There is a way to get it running without WLan for example with 3G.
For more details take a look here: (Tutorial in German)
Metatags: FRITZ!Box fritzbox fritz box fritz! interface maske konfiguration konfigurieren einstellungen einstellen optionen browser einfach schnell simple simpel avm router repeater destkop mobil passwort password simpel
Dindy works quite the same as the iPhone's Reply with Message and Do Not Disturb, only smarter :)
For example, before going to sleep you start the "Night" profile. The first time a mobile contact calls or texts, Dindy silences the phone and sends an SMS reply automatically asking to call (or call again) if it's important or urgent. When the same person calls, Dindy will make the phone ring to let you know a call requires your attention.
* Per profile features:
- Simple setup
- Highly customizable and versatile
- Optional SMS response to mobile contacts calls
- Optional SMS response to SMS messages from contacts
- Optional time limit
- Small (1x1) start/stop widgets
- Support for automation apps like Locale, Tasker, Llama and AppAlarm for all your DND automation needs
- Can be used as a simple SMS auto-responder to calls and text messages (e.g. when you're away from your phone)
* And even more:
- Create as many profiles as you like
- 5 pre-defined modifiable profiles: Away, Busy, Car, Meeting, Night
- Widgets can be used as a silent/vibrate/normal toggle
- Battery friendly
- No nag screens
- No ads
- No Internet connection required (your privacy is safe)
* Please consider donating 1$ US on the website if you find this app useful. Thanks!
More from developer
If you are a student or engineer in networking or telecommunication domain then this application will be very useful.
Please email us if any new parameters to be added or existing parameters to be modified.
Tags: CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE, JNCIP, JNCIS, JNCIA, MCSE, Router, switch, Bandwidth, MUX, 2G, 3G, LTE, HSPA, WiMax, Serial, SONET, SDH, Ethernet, DSL, ISDN, USB, Thunderbolt, EV-DO