Your business does not tolerate failure and fortunately with Resilio Connect, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the most fault-tolerant solution in the market.
Resilio Connect improves client management by providing reliable file transfer over unreliable networks and overcoming the inherent scaling limitations of centralized data centers when delivering data to many endpoints. Built on the same peer-to-peer (P2P) protocol powering Sync, Resilio Connect taps the power of underutilized infrastructure and delivers the fastest speeds, scaling to thousands of nodes, TBs of data, and millions of individual files.
Easy To Use
• 99.9% reliability with no single point of failure
• Works over any network, with any latency, and any packet drop
• Automatically recovers from network and device availability failures and resumes transmission from the point of failure
Keep Your Data Private & Secure
• Trusted by leading 100s of organizations to transfer sensitive data
• Managed and automated file workflows with end-to-end encrypted transfers.
• Files move directly between clients – no data lives in the cloud.
• There are no passwords to be compromised – all security is cryptographic
Distribute Files at The Speed Of Light
• Speeds up to multi Gb/s over WAN or LAN. Multiple times faster than centralized file transfer systems
• Peer-to-Peer protocol allows each client to act as a file server for others, allowing shared access to files without a central server. This reduces costs, saves time and bandwidth and improves reliability
• Clients don’t need a whole file to participate in transmission: a single block is sufficient
Scale to Any Demand
• Easy to install with a single app and no external dependencies
• Central management console allows for complete control of all Resilio Connect agents in the environment
• Dashboard monitors the deployments and status of clients and devices
• Works seamlessly across networks, VPNs, and firewalls
You Can Rely On Us
• Connect is optimized and scalable to thousands of clients and 1M+ files
• Scalable to all devices including those with limited power
• Smart logic behind peer to peer networks eliminates the need to control every link between clients