Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt takes the traditional Bachelorette scavenger hunt to the next level with today’s mobile technology. Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt lets you plan, organize and participate in a fun scavenger hunt in just minutes using your mobile device. No longer do you need hours of preparation, a pen and paper and wondering if the other team has completed the items on the list.
Now with your phone you can easily set up a custom bachelorette scavenger hunt in minutes. You can create your own custom items or pick items from our vast library. Bachelorettes take pictures of items on the list with their phone or mobile device to complete items on list. Players will have live updates as everyone completes items and whoever completes the most items in the specified time wins!!!!
Best of all at the end of the bachelorette party you get to keep all the party pictures and can share them via facebook, twitter, email or text.
It's that easy! All it takes is a few minutes and you are ready to go. Take the stress out of planning a bachelorette party and download this app.
• Create Your Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt –Create custom items, lists, add as many players as you like, and decide when the game starts and ends.
• Let Us Pick – Don’t want to take the time to create your own scavenger hunt, well let us do the work for you. We will create a bachelorette scavenger hunt just for you from our vast library of games.
• Join Other Scavenger Hunts – Are you attending a bachelorette party that already created a scavenger hunt? You can join your friends with the click of a button.
• Photos – an item is not marked completed until players take a picture with their mobile device. Players can see live updates of the status of other players and pictures they have taken. Players can also comment on other user’s pictures and share them via facebook, twitter, email and text
• Scoreboard – players can check there status during a game to see which player is winning and who has the most points
With The Pocket Scavenger app, you'll be asked to find and photograph a spectrum of quirky items: something that is miniature, a stain that is green, something from the year you were born, a used envelope, and more. Once your quarry is in site, you can choose to be assigned an alteration dictated solely by chance: create a funny character, conceal it, add a family member, photograph it at night, make it "pretty," and so on. After completing a scavenge you can upload it to the map and see what scavenges are going on around you. You can also share your scavenges through Twitter and Facebook and before embarking on a new hunt.
By incorporating chance into creativity, you'll be forced out of habitual ways of thinking or acting, discover new connections, and interact with the world around you in ways you might not have imagined before.
NOTE: In order to place your scavenges on the map for Fellow Scavengers to see you will need to be signed in to Twitter.
...a 21st century scavenger hunt
Munzee is a real world scavenger hunt game where items are found in the real world and captured using your smartphone. You then level up and gain rank based on your score. Points are obtained by capturing other people's munzees or when your deployed munzees are captured by someone else.
Find. Capture. Reward.
Use Munzee to power your own special event scavenger hunt!
Whether you have a large conference or a small get together, running your own private scavenger hunt can add a layer of fun for engagement and increase dwell time.
WHAT DO MUNZEES LOOK LIKE?
Munzees come in any size or shape but all must contain a QR-code style barcode. The QR code combined with your GPS coordinates are the essential gameplay elements of munzee. Munzees can be hidden in containers, camoflauged or even in plain view.
munzee,geocache,geocaching,scavenger,hunt,gps,game,barcode,qrcode,qr code,hide,seek,cache,geo, NFC
1. Login to the administrator interface at www.goosechase.com and create a game.
2. Choose the mission list from our suggested missions or by adding your own custom missions.
3. Gather the participants together and have at least one person per team download the GooseChase iPhone or Android apps.
4. Get out there and go for the win.
It's that easy! All it takes is a few minutes and you are ready to go.
Why are you still reading? Get out there and do it yourself!
Note: To create a scavenger hunt that will show up in the app, you must use the web interface at www.goosechase.com.