Simple Unrar is a powerful utility to extract RAR archives. This application is built with the latest Unrar library which provides faster decompression.
!!! Now supporting RAR version 5 !!!
***** Please help translate this application. For details see below. *****
The features included in the current version are -
1. Extract RAR file.
2. View rar file info.
3. Extract password protected rar file.
4. Extract multi-part rar archives.
5. View files in an archive.
6. Extract selected files from an archive.
7. Extract files in selected folder.
8. Mini file browser.
9. Ask for options if a file exists (Options are - Yes(Overwrite), No, All, Never, Rename, Rename All)
10. View rar comment if present.
11. Can keep broken/corrupted files.
12. Unicode support.
13. Large file support (Larger than 2GB).
14. Search functionality.
15. Open/Extract rar directly from an email attachment.
16. Support Rar version 5.
17. Zip support (Experimental).
18. Background extraction.
All the features are absolutely free.
This application is work in progress. More features will be added & bugs will be fixed. So if you found any bugs or suggest any features feel free to mail me. Your review to this application will help this application get better and better. And be patient while I'm adding new features & fixing bugs.
*** This application is supported by Ads. ***
*** The icons & graphics found in the application are collected from various resources. Credits go to all of them. ***
Simple Unrar is translated to - Chinese(Simplified), Dutch, French, Italian, German, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian) Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
1. Why this app is asking for a password. It's a free app after all.
Ans: The app is not asking you for a password but the file you are decompressing. Some files are password protected to protect its content from unauthorized access. You need to know the password in order to decompress the file. Extracting password protected archives are just another feature by Simple Unrar. Non-password protected files will work fine.