This is a unique app as kalidoscopes go. You create your design from images on your device or from the camera which makes this, in effect an octoscope. The ability to use elements from your own environment is not only fun but it also makes this a great tool for anyone who works with color as a design element. If you are wondering how a group of colors will work in a design simply gather samples of them in an image and create your pattern from there.
Surprisingly fun! I wasn't too sure when I downloaded this but its a lot of fun! Only gripe is that sometimes I'm directed to a terms page, with no agree button! What's the point if I can't agree and be done with it? Slightly annoying as I have to close and reopen app to use
A five star app, but... I can't get it to run anymore! It shuts down on launch. It's a great app, worth the money for the pro and ad-free versions, and nothing on iOS touches it for flexibility...but I'd really like it to work. Please
Crashed already I had this application several years ago.. Didn't have to buy pro and it didn't have all the ads blocking your image. Runs slower, crashed within 3min of first use.
Just What I was looking for but... sometimes when I push the tool button or just takes me to the info page. also would put the option to make a Mandala in a shape not just full screen mode. and camera mode crashes the proge'er am. Otherwise love it...reduced a star due to constant crash and tool button issues. Will change my stars when u fix it. So much potential
Beatiful Animations - a bit disapppointed The app itself is terrific although it crashes occasionally on my HTC One X. I was a bit bitterly surprised as I learned -after having paid for the "Pro update"- that it's not the same as "Ad free" and I had to pay for that, too. All in all, it's a great buy, well worth the money.
- Animation thresholds, orientation sensors for animation, rotation gesture on supported phones [v2.1]
- The application has been completely overhauled and now features a modern Android look complete with an actionbar [v2.0]
- The kaleidoscope rendering now uses hardware acceleration and can animate kaleidoscopes smoothly in realtime [v2.0]
- Animation feature allows you to watch beautiful, mesmerizing displays [v2.0]
- Powerful, intuitive gallery now stores your favorite Kaleidoscopes [v2.0]