I had a great experience with the 4 individual apps so I paid for this one. Runs just as well. I especially like the ability to move the app to SD as I don't have much space to work with, and that the Checkers game has a No Forced Jumps option, something not a lot of apps have. Only issue is I cannot create an account; upon entering my information and clicking Submit it says "Error:network." That took one star off this review, but I will update if the issue is corrected. Until then I will enjoy offline.
Unable to create an account. Seems like it would be a great game, however it will not allow me to create an account. Edit: After contacting the developer with a video attached detailing my issue I have received no response from them, therefore I will be placing a 1 star review until the issue is either resolved or adknowledged.
Excellent Really just a solid collection of games. Online system is well done and makes it easy to play with friends and random people alike. Wish the graphics were a little fancier, but that's about the only possible negative I can think of.
Glitchy game Love the games available but the server is a bit glitchy makes moves that never happened takes away moves that were already placed loses the ability to chat with your opponent
No Account creation possible Games ok, but I cannot create an online account. No response from support so far, so as long cannot use the online function only 1 star! UPDATE: after one week still not able to create an account; the mails to support came back with an error notification. WHAT DID I PAY FOR???
Boards Games It's good but sometimes i back to home and i loss connection
- Permission removed: read contacts
- App entirely written with a slick new Android 4-style UI and Action Bar
- New navigation system (try swiping!)
- Create game rooms without leaving the lobby
- Continue to chat globally even during games (never lose the chat log)
- Tablet specific layouts with chat and other activities side-by-side
- App now rotates and displays better for all screen sizes
- Checkers now allows a "no forced jumps" gameplay option
- Board flips in local two-player