The TruHearing app is compatible with the following mobile devices:
• Samsung Galaxy® S9
• Samsung Galaxy® S9+
• Samsung Galaxy® S8
• Samsung Galaxy® S8+
• Samsung Galaxy® S7
• Samsung Galaxy® S7 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy® S6
• Samsung Galaxy® S6 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy® S5
• Samsung Galaxy® S4
• Samsung Galaxy® Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy® Note 5
We recommend that your Android mobile device is running Android OS version 5.0 – Lollipop or later versions.
Some of the models will work with earlier Android OS versions such as Android OS 4.4.2 - KitKat)
Please consult the app website for up-to-date compatibility information www.truhearing.com/truhearing-app
The TruHearing app enables you to control and personalize your hearing experience – intuitive and discretely.
It is the first hearing aid app with a direct connection between your hearing aids and your Android mobile device.
Use the TruHearing app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your streaming accessory separately
• Adjust speech focus as well as comfort in noise and wind with Sound Enhancer (for selected hearing aids only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble and bass to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – with or without tagging to a location
• Battery and connection status
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus Manager: Adjustment of sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Selection of Nature Sounds. (For selected hearing aids only).
For more information and help, please visit the app website www.truhearing.com/truhearing-app
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.