This app has been developed as a Families NSW project in partnership between South Western Sydney Local Health District, South Eastern Sydney Local Health District, Sydney Local Health District, Families NSW St George Child and Family Interagency and Resourcing Parents.
The Love Talk Sing Read Play app contains information for every family to help their child/ren learn and develop.
- Get help on how to help your child/ren learn and develop.
- Add photos of your child/ren and create a memory book.
- Choose your own captions or use the ones provided.
- Be sent reminders on immunisations and blue book checks.
- Use our generic parenting contacts or add your own personalised contacts.
The app is available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English and Nepali.
Get more information on www.lovetalksingreadplay.com.au