Resto-Rat.com is a mobile application that supports collectors and restoration enthusiast. Whether you are restoring an antique, vintage, or classic car, wooden boat, cool motorcycle, airplane, or tractor, or even building a handmade bicycle, if you have a collection of assets, and you want to restore more projects, this application will help bring value to your portfolio through better organization of the collection, better documentation, more organized photos, and the ability to track critical elements of your build.
Key features from the Collection tools include:
- Track any number of assets in your Collection (currently supporting automobiles, boats, motorcycles, planes, bicycles, tractors, and a few other vehicles) with key data that includes make and model, title and registration, the history, awards and accreditation, current condition and valuation, insurance and archive notes.
- Manage an easily accessible photo album for each asset in the Collection so that you may quickly access final photos, before and after images, and reference photos from this or other projects.
- Schedule maintenance activity notifications from a standard template of editable activities based on the asset type. In the notification tool receive timely notifications for critical maintenance activities you want to keep current including things like periodic startups, fuel refresh, and insurance or registration renewals. You can even add notifications to a collection manager if desired.
Create a Project and access tools that include:
- An easily accessible photo album for each Project so that you can quickly access reference photos for that tricky part you took apart three months ago as well as store before and after images, and the final images of your completed project.
- Plan your Project establishing a budget from the start based on a standard template of customizable components and subcomponents. Then use that structure to plan tasks and track your time along with other contributors throughout the entire project.
- You can also use the tool to help prepare a required parts list, by supply vendor, and when the parts are received, track invoices to compare the cost against the budget.
- The archive notes section lets you maintain a running list of notes during the project build so that you can easily store and retrieve contacts, part numbers, paint codes and other aspects of the project that you may want to reference later once the project is completed and in your collection.
In short, this application is designed for the collector and restoration enthusiast, and brings together in a single location the tools needed to manage the collection and efficiently plan and execute your restoration project. Whether your building a carburetor, restoring a motorcycle, or completing a frame off rotisserie restoration of that prize muscle car, this is the application to keep you organized and documented. Both of which have a direct impact on the value of the completed project. Make sure your collection is part of the Resto-Rat management suite.