- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
Note: to fill exactly your Home screen, you can use the '4x4 free size' widget and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, task widget, widgets, honeycomb, ICS +++
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
This application allows you creating passport photos with your specified width and height.
You could select the photo from your gallery or take a photo from camera directly and then further cut out the desired image by dragging a rectangle.
Output paper sizes of 4R, 3R, or A6 are supported.
A Send option allows sending the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
APP2SD is supported.
Version 2.8 – Support selecting the landscape or portrait orientation for output.
Version 2.7 – Add support for paper size 3R and A6.
Version 2.5 – Fix a bug that the program may crash when the screen is rotated during a progress dialog is running.
Version 2.4 – Fix a bug that invalid input file may crash the program and add more checking for the length ratio input.
Version 2.3 – Improve the layout of the main screen in the landscape orientation.
Version 2.2 – Add grid lines for showing the positions of crown and chin.
Version 2.1 – Enhance to support resizing and moving functions in the drag mode. Dim the color of the unselected area.
Version 2.0 – Support multi-touch gesture in the resize mode.
Version 1.9 – Enhance to store the settings last used and provide output directory setting.
Version 1.8 – Add support for taking a photo directly from camera.
Version 1.7 – Support traditional and simplified Chinese languages.
Version 1.6 – Add Send option to send the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
Version 1.5 – Add Resize and Move functions to help user resizing and moving the rectangle when cropping the image.
Version 1.4 - Add icons to the buttons and menu options.
Version 1.3 - Set the default output path as the DCIM folder for better compatibility with different android devices.
Prompt dialog boxes to alert user for any error conditions.
Version 1.2 - Enforce checking to ensure the rectangle drawn will not exceed the image boundary.
Version 1.1 - Add Sample Size option to control the compression ratio of the generated picture.
Grid Size file manager has all the functionality you expect from a file manager with a useful visual feature. The grid view graphically displays the contents of your storage drive proportional to the size of each folder and file. The grid view also supports image controls so that you can zoom and pan to view folders.
Standard list view is also available for the folder tree, useful for typical file manager functionality and for interacting with files and folders that are empty and thus not displayed in the grid view.
To begin, tap the "scan storage" button. After scan is complete, you are shown your folders via GridView. See below to access ListView. Tap on a colored box to open a folder, labeled via the lighter colored band at the top of each box. To open a file within a folder, simply tap that box and select "ok" when prompted to open that file.
You can zoom in at any time with a standard pinch zoom. You can also pan around by holding your finger down and dragging across the screen. Press and hold on a folder or file to interact with it. Available commands include: open, copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and new folder. Tap the back button on your phone to go back to the previous level of folders.
Try the demo version without ads for a free preview. Full version available without ads! Questions and suggestions, please email email@example.com.
Swing-U is UHF rfid scanner and Swing-H is HF rfid scanner developed by Nethom Co., Ltd.
- Item registration / update / remove
- Item Inventory
- Item Search
- Bluetooth RFID scanner discover / fairing / connect / disconnect / remove
- Bluetooth RFID scanner configuration
- 1.0.0: First Release;
- 1.0.1: BT re-connection error fixed;
When press back-key, screen return to inventory;
- 1.0.2: Database bug(count) fixed;
- 1.0.3: Location Find function add(Swing-U)
Register for your free account at www.esay-solutions.co.uk
Create your own mobile data capture forms using the WorkMobile website
Your field workers have an app on their Android phone which enables them to view your published forms and fill them in
Captured data from the field is transmitted back to the WorkMobile server in real-time
Back-office admin staff can view captured data on the WorkMobile website in real-time
TOP 10 USES
Any instance where the interaction involves a paper-based form being completed or information entered on to a spreadsheet can now be done whenever and wherever you want from your phone or PDA equipped with WorkMobile.
1. Market research including questionnaires, sampling, petitions and mystery shops
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – integrating with their CRM software so they can transact with customers more effectively
3. Reports on the move – water leaks or sales generation, competitor analysis for example.
4. Administration protocols such as collection, delivery, orders and invoicing dispatch and receipt notes.
5. Patient data forms in countries that require private medical insurance validation prior to treatment.
6. Financial agreements – in-store credit checks and credit applications.
7. Staff timesheets
8. Charitable giving
9. Event management including data capture at exhibitions, conferences
10. Security – issuing fines, penalties and taking immediate written statements
To find out more and register yourself for free go to www.esay-solutions.co.uk
Thanks to a friendly user interface, the user can inventory, read, write, lock or kill tags.
This demo software is especially designed for the R1240I - qID (Fully integrated UHF RFID USB/Bluetooth reader) but it supports also network connected readers.
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
No need NFC Android Device.
We use external RFID Reader Hardware.( 125KHz RFID ISO10536 or other)
!!! IF you don't have RFID Reader yet.
You can use USB Key Board for Test this App.
The Application Features
- Record ID Card ,Status IN/Out ,Time, Date in SQLite Database.
- Work with USB-Keyboard emulator RFID Reader
- Save Export Database to text file.
- Limit 50 Records for Database ( after that must Clear all Database )
- Ad on Screen.
Full Version -- Pls. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UI Screen Design for 7” Android Tablet ( 1280 x 800 dpi )
- Android Device with USB OTG support
- USB Converter Cable ( Female A to Micro A )
- USB RFID Reader (125KHz USB-Keyboard emulator reader)
- 125KHz proximity RFID tags
Save Database to Text File.
• Text file in SD Card ( in folder /sdcard/file/Logxxxx-xxxx.text )
• Format Name File = LogYYMMDD-hhmm.txt
Clear All Database
Goto Setting Menu – Apps – Android RFID Time Stamp Recorder
Then Press Clear data button
Manual and more detail
* A phone which can write to, and read from, NFC tags (such as the Nexus 4)
* KeePassDroid, also available in the Play store.
* An NFC tag -- search for "ntag 203" or "mifare ultralight" online. Shouldn't cost more than a few dollars.
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
It feels like NFC connectivity but does not require special hardware. Any kind of internet connection is sufficient.
Hoccer offers secure end-to-end encryption. We and nobody else sees what you are transfering.
We offer two gestures for sharing:
Sharing between two devices: DRAG selected content with your fingertip from one device's screen to another.
Sharing with two or more: THROW your content to a group of people and CATCH the file as recipient.
With our Web App you are able to exchange content between your Phone and your Computer and vice versa. http://webapp.hoccer.com
HOCCER saves received content locally, so you can share it again and again.
As a developer you can use our API for programming your own applications.
We hope, that you are enjoying using HOCCER and that it will make your life easier in many situations.
Please give us your feedback, so we can improve how you Hocc :) Send us mail (email@example.com) or go to our website: http://www.hoccer.com/support/ .
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook!
✓ Simple location based file transfer
✓ If you care and like, you can use end-to-end encryption to secure your file transfers
✓ Create "groups", so anybody who joined your group can send and receive files no matter where you/they are
✓ Transfer any filetype you like (everything your device supports)
Many users have asked us why we need so many permissions like reading your call-log and so on.
We know that list looks a bit frightening but as we support older Android versions, we need legacy permissions. That's basically it, we don't request more permissions than we need to do our magic :)
These are for example needed to Hocc your contact (vcard).
More from developer
Use SerialMagic Keys(tm) option to enable Bluetooth Barcode & RFID readers to scan barcodes and NFC badges & tags into Browser app and ALL Android apps you can type into.
Barcode and RFID enable web apps and native apps for inventory, cycle counting, asset tracking, book scouting, package tracking, medical apps, and more.
Also supports NFC Gears so when you have an NFC enabled Android phones (e.g. Nexus S), you can scan/read NFC (RFID) into any app that you can type data into.
Also use with Grid-In-Hand(tm) Mobile Grid to use NFC reader for attendance tracking, ticket applications, inventory counting, mobile ordering, asset tracking, Security auditing & monitoring, Job time tracking,
Check-in and Check-out, NFC location based data and image, capture, and much more.
Order-In-Hand® Mobile Order provides unsurpassed ease and speed for mobile ordering. Lightning fast order writing speed regardless of the speed of the network.
Barcode & RFID scanner support was designed in from the first day, no other Mobile Order writing solution can the easy-breezey use of Order-In-Hand Mobile Order.
You can also write orders without a barcode scanner (but nothing matches speed of scanning), using the insanely instantaneous search option.
Send orders to email address, FTP sites, or post data directly to MySQL database - all with a single button press on the mobile.
Supports many features to make order writing more efficient than ever. Assign customer lists to sales people, custom pricing for each customer, default quantities by pack size, images, and more.
Load your data using simple Excel spreadsheet or CSV file.
Supports pictures and there is no limit to the amount of product and customer information that can be provided making order writing for sales people more informed and powerful than ever.
Supports writing credit orders so you credits can be given on-the-spot.
Supports catalog mode so sales people can rapidly show customers product options to increase order size.
Location aware Mobile Ordering, see distance to each customers and get map directions.
Using the unique trigger feature to make scanning with the laser barcode reader or RFID scanner the most comfortable according the sales persons working preferences.