Highlights of Emoji Keyboard Pro:
★Fast and convenient input of thousands of emojis, emoticons, stickers, smileys and text faces everywhere.★
★Customizable press sound, keyboard color, font, wallpaper and layout. Anything you want.★
★ Colorful themes - Over 30 beautiful themes and continuing to increase.★
★Smart auto-correction and smart word-suggestion.★
★Over 30 dictionaries of all major languages.★
Some telephones’ initial keyboards can not see the colorful emojis because the system is not compatible, but in some certain third-party apps it’s OK.
For more information, please follow us on Facebook:
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
Now, you can edit the photograph by adjusting its brightness (contrast and saturation), tint (hue and lightness), balance (cyan, magenta, yellow), as well as rotate or crop it.
In addition, you can apply various filters which consist of 'Sepia' (scratch effect, dark borders, stamp effect), 'Colorize' (hue, lightness, saturation), 'Wave' (amplitude, width, phase), 'Watercolor' (brush size, sharpness, saturation) and 'Color Reduction' (color count, use single tint, choose color).
All in all, Photo Effects is a fun tool for first-time users to play with. However, if you're looking for more serious results, then you should try a more professional software.
★ Copyright 2013 AMSTUDIO, Inc.
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- Completely redesigned, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
The Trimble RTX™ mobile app gives end users in the geospatial, agriculture and construction sectors access to important RTX-related features that can make their work easier. The app offers several important RTX-related features, including:
TRIMBLE CENTERPOINT™ RTX™ POST-PROCESSING SERVICE
• Communicate with your receiver via Bluetooth to start recording sessions in the field
• Retrieve recorded data from the receiver and send to the RTX post-processing service
• Receive a report with new point data data in app or via email
• Get app alerts about recording and post-processing progress
TRIMBLE RANGEPOINT™ RTX™ SERVICE ACTIVATION
•Scan or manually enter the receiver serial number to activate your RangePoint RTX corrections service
•Receive the passcode in-app and via email upon successful submission
•Enter passcode into your receiver to activate RangePoint RTX corrections service
SATELLITE UTILITIES AND COVERAGE MAPS
• See where the satellites are in relation to your receiver and look at satellite geometry with the Satellite Skyplot.
• See the number of satellites in view and get the azimuth and L-1 and L-2 signal noise ratio with the Satellite Status chart.
• Understand the signal quality of the satellites in view with the Satellite Signal Noise Ratio graph.
• View coverage maps for CenterPoint RTX and RangePoint RTX corrections services.
• Change your Tectonic Plate
• Choose a different regional or global coordinate systems
• Manage receivers that you have connected to in the past and add new receivers
Are you buried in paperwork? Get rid of the hassle and start using Trimble Contractor for your construction business. Trimble Contractor brings the office to the field, giving you an affordable and easy way to manage common office tasks on a smartphone or tablet. And best of all, the data can be exported into your current accounting software!
Visit construction.trimble.com/nopaper to see just how simple it is to use Trimble Contractor!
We know you don’t have a lot of time to do paperwork, but paperwork is how you get paid and manage expenses. Our Trimble Contractor app helps you minimize paperwork, automate processes and manage your business more effectively — from the field.
Quickly send and receive approval on quotes. Always have them with you on your phone for improved communication with your customers.
• Create quotes directly from a customized price or item list
• Send quotes to customers via email
• Store quotes on your mobile device
• Get on site approval from customers
• Attach notes, sketches and photos
Monitor project progress on a daily basis to quickly identify potential problems. Verify and document timesheets.
• Track daily activities on site
• Check site progress against quotes
• Use as a timesheet
Accurately track material charges and compare against quotes for easier project accounting.
Charge for changes or variations and have documented proof of the change order.
Get paid faster!
• Create invoices directly from quotes
• Send invoices and track project and payment status
Make sure your crews are working on the right projects at the right time.
• Create site instructions
• Send site instructions to employees
For more information, please visit our website at: construction.trimble.com/nopaper
or connect with your local SITECH dealer: sitech-locator.com
GEOSPATIAL information – ALL IN ONE PLACE
The Trimble InSphere Data Manager application allows users to securely manage geospatial data in one place, improving access to data for the whole organization. Data Manager allows you to quickly access, search, and view geospatial information and survey control points using an intuitive interface. View layers from different information sources at the same time, including public survey control information.
SAVE TIME AND IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
Geospatial organizations can efficiently reuse collected data in new projects. Instead of starting a new project from scratch, project managers, survey managers and field crews can save time by incorporating previous project information or control points into new project field packages and assignments. Simply center the map around a new project location and immediately see which projects you’ve done nearby and what data is available for reuse. Selecting features on the map allows you to see their detailed attributes and export them to a CSV file to send to the field.
ACCESS – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
InSphere Data Manager delivers simple and effective information management for geospatial professionals, enabling access anytime and anywhere via a web browser on a desktop or on a mobile device. Managers in the office can quickly discover reusable information from previous projects and incorporate them into estimates and assignments. Project managers and field crews can easily obtain nearby control points to a location using the mobile application.
TRIMBLE INSPHERE FOR INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS
Data Manager is part of Trimble InSphere, a cloud-based software platform for central management of geospatial applications, information and services. Trimble InSphere allows geospatial professionals access to an ecosystem of integrated applications, including Data Manager, Equipment Manager, TerraFlex™ software, and Trimble Access™ Services.
View Project Information on Map
–– See an overview of what projects and control points are available in the area
–– See available project information on your map and choose which data to display
View Feature Attributes
––Click on any feature on the map to see its detailed attributes
View NGS control points (U.S. only)
––Quickly see what NGS control points are available in the project area
Export to CSV
––Select a control point from the map view and create a .CSV file for exporting to the field
Navigate to Point
––A Compass shows you which direction to walk and how far to help you locate control points
Support for multiple data types
––View information from VCE, SHP and KML files together in one place
The Connected Farm scout app is also compatible with Trimble’s GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor. Start by entering NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) readings from the handheld so that the app can automatically calculate the rate of Nitrogen. The geo-referenced location of the NDVI point is also saved in the app.
The app is flexible to use with any crop such as corn, wheat, beans, cotton, vegetables, and more.
All data is sent via the cell or WI-FI connection to Connected Farm (www.connectedfarm.com) where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the phone or tablet’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including weeds, rocks, drainage problems, insects, and more.
• Calculate nitrogen rates by using NDVI crop readings from the GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/scout
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Trimble Leap app allows you to:
+ Manage what Trimble Leap GNSS Receiver is paired to your mobile device.
+ Consult Skyplot charts to see what satellites are visible and in use with the connected hardware.
+ See current battery and temperature levels for receiver.
+ Pick correction modes.
+ Manage Trimble ViewPoint RTX subscriptions for the Trimble Leap platform.
+ Learn more at: TrimbleLeap.com
Note: To use this app, you must connect your Android device to a Trimble Leap GNSS Receiver. The app, receiver, and phone work seamlessly together to provide super accurate location services for professionals who want to use their own Android device in the field.
Pick Your Correction Modes
Use the Trimble Leap app to pick your high-accuracy correction services. No base station required.
RTX Mode: Achieve sub-meter accuracy in real-time with Trimble ViewPoint RTX correction service (wireless data connection required).
DGPS Mode: See accuracy outputs between 1 to 3 meters.
Stand Alone Mode: See accuracy outputs between 3 to 5 meters.
+ Supported Satellite & Augmentation Systems: GPS, GLONASS, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSASA, GAGAN).
+ Supported Correction Services: Trimble ViewPoint RTX (requires wireless signal)
Increase Your Device’s GPS Accuracy by 400%
Did you know the typical smartphone is only accurate within 3 to 5 meters? A typical standalone GPS unit is only accurate within 2 meters. That's a lot of wiggle room. Up your accuracy targets to sub-meter levels with the Trimble Leap paired to an Android device.
Decrease Convergence Times by 300%
Save time. Save money. Trimble Leap GNSS Receiver achieves sub-meter accuracy in less than five minutes with a real-time Trimble ViewPoint RTX connection. You could wait 20 minutes or more with other typical high-accuracy GNSS solutions.
Simple Set Up
Enjoy our no fuss startup process. Activate your Trimble Leap GNSS Receiver, install the supported mobile apps, and turn-on Trimble ViewPoint RTX correction services in 10 minutes or less.
Designed for Professionals
The Trimble Leap platform provides mapping professionals high-accuracy data at an affordable price, including the following fields: surveying, civil engineering, and land administration. The Trimble Leap app also collaborates with the Terrain Navigator Pro (TNP) Mobile App to collect markers, photos, photos in the field.
For support resources, please visit http://trimbleleap.uservoice.com/.
Use Trimble Inspector for daily, weekly and monthly visual inspections – then email reports containing:
• Current visual health status
• Odometer reading
• General condition
Reports and photos can be emailed to the office for health and safety standards compliance.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.construction.trimble.com/products/software/trimbleasset-manager
*** Increase GPS accuracy using:
- Weighted averaging (on every axis).
- Map calibration.
- Device calibration on map, or on a know point.
*** Display and convert GPS geodetic to Cartesian EN coordinates and back:
- Europe ETRS89/UTMZ28-38.
- Hellas Geodetic Reference System HGRS 87 (GGRS87 - EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
- Hellas HTRS07/TM07.
- Iceland ISN93 / Lambert 93.
- Morroco Merchich CS.
- SPCS83 (124 zones) USA.
- Romania S-42(58)/Stereo 70.
- Lebanon & Syria Deir ez Zor / Stereographic.
- Croatia HTRS96 / Transverse Mercator.
- Serbia SRB-ETRS89/UTM (Current CRS) & SRB-MGI/Z7 (Old CRS).
- Australia MGA94 (GDA94) (Current CRS) & AMG66 (AGD66) (Old CRS) National, A.C.T., Northern Territory, NSW & Victoria, Tasmania & AMG84 (AGD84.
- MGI Balkans zones 5,6 & 7 (Former FR of Yugoslavia).
- Italy's Monte Mario West Zone 1 Peninsular, West Zone 1 Sardinia, East Zone 2 Peninsular, East Zone 2 Sicily.
- Costa Rica's CΜ05/CRTM05, Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Norte & Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Sur.
- Cyprus' CGRS-93-LTM.
- Hungary's HD72/EOV.
- Kosovo's KosovaREF01.
- Latvia's LKS92/TM.
- Lithuania's LKS94/TM.
- Spain's ED50/UTMZ29-30 NW, ED50/UTMZ29-31 ML (Spain old Mainland), ED50/UTMZ31 BA (Spain old Balearic).
- Uk's OSTN02/OSGM02.
- Turkey's ED50/Gauss-Kruger 3° Z9-15 & ITRF96 & ED50/UTMZ35-38.
- Luxembourg's LUREF.
- Venezuala's REGVEN/Z18-20.
- Sweden's SWEREF99 TM.
- Argentina's POSGAR 94 (old) & POSGAR 2007 (new).
- India's Kalianpur 1975 ZI - ZIV.
- Algeria's Nord Sahara 1959 / Z29-32.
- Armenia's, Georgia's, Azerbaijan's, Estonia's, Latvia's, Lithuania's, Russia's - Kaliningrad and Kazakhstan's Pulkovo 1942/ CS63 (A)Z1-4, (C)Z0-2, (K)Z2-4.
- Central and South American SIRGAS 2000.
- Nigeria and Cameroon Minna 1996 & 2008 MTM West, Mid, East Belts & UTM Z31-33.
- Bangladesh Gulshan 303/TM.
- France RGF93/CC42-50.
- Canada CSRS (18 systems)
- Egypt 1907 Blue, Red, Purple, Extended Purple belts.
- Portugal ETRS89/PTM06.
- Netherlands Amersfoort/RD new.
- Qatar QND95.
- Colombia MAGNA-SIRGAS Far West, West, Bogota, Central East, East zones.
- ITRF 2008/LCC Mexico added.
*** Auto stop for accurate positioning.
*** Examine the satellites above you in a sky view.
*** Signal strength and number of satellites indication for each GNSS constellation individually.
*** Multiple units support:
- International feet,
- US survey feet.
- Ellipsoidal height.
- EGM96 orthometric height calculation.
*** Convert from geodetic to Cartesian coordinates and back:
- Support for device measured points, or
- Manually input of geodetic or Cartesian coords.
*** Drive me:
- Key in coordinates of the target point in either geodetic or Cartesian coordinates, or select a point from the list and follow the pointer.
- Compass indicating both magnetic and true North.
*** Project on Map:
- Project individual points on any map application.
- Project list of points, and the defined polygon, on embedded maps.
*** Save multiple point lists, to use them later.
*** Calculate area.
*** Export point lists το:
- .txt (text file)
- .csv (point file - comma separated)
- .kml (google earth file)
- .dxf (drawing file)
*** Send file via e-mail, or upload it to cloud.
*** Complete help text support.
Help us improve Mobile Topographer by e-mailing your comments and suggestions.
Trimble Field Inspector for Android is the perfect smartphone companion for the popular Trimble Field Inspector Desktop software. It also works great together with Trimble Feedback.
• Works with any asset type
• Multiple, configurable workflows to model any business process
• Integrates with existing databases from Esri ArcGIS, ODBC and other backends
• Cost effective solution for companies of all sizes
• Simple, intuitive and easy-to-use
• Seamless data flow between field and office
• Standardized field data collection
• Flexible integration to your existing asset database
• Reduced errors between data collection and office work
• Improved field worker productivity and reduced cost
• Automates a variety of field applications, from smart meter deployments to valve inspections
• Associates maintenance data with GIS assets for improved situational awareness
Like other Trimble products, the app works well with many equipment brands which provide a flexible solution for fleet managers worldwide. If you already have a Connected Farm account with vehicle management service enabled, simply download the app and enter your login information. In case you are not a customer yet, a demo function is available to explore the features provided before subscribing to the service.
• View multiple equipment positions along with your current position overlaid on background imagery or road maps.
• Create and display landmarks such as structures, storage locations, irrigation/drainage, home/office, or other important landmarks. Landmarks can be displayed on top of background imagery to help identify the location of remote vehicles.
• View current status information such as on/off, idling, moving, delayed, speeding, and traveling.
• Navigate to equipment from your current position using turn-by-turn directions.
• Receive geo-fence and curfew alerts.
• View historical positions.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/fleet
Note: Connected Farm fleet app is optimized for Android mobile phones. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Worlds first (and still the best) commercial Android keyboard wedge for Bluetooth and WiFi devices.
Use SerialMagic Keys(tm) option to enable Bluetooth Barcode & RFID readers to scan barcodes and NFC badges & tags into Browser app and ALL Android apps you can type into.
Barcode and RFID enable web apps and native apps for inventory, cycle counting, asset tracking, book scouting, package tracking, medical apps, and more.
Also supports NFC Gears so when you have an NFC enabled Android phones (e.g. Nexus S), you can scan/read NFC (RFID) into any app that you can type data into.
Supports more Bluetooth scanner models than any product of it's kind.
Scanfob® 3002i Scanner, OPN2006, Koamtac KDC Scanners, Socket CHS Scanners, 8Qi, Honeywell, Symbol, and hundreds more. Also works with Bluetooth UHF GEN2 RFID readers like Scanfob® Ultra-BB2, and NFC readers like Scanfob® NFC-BB2, Intermec IP30, TSL1128, and many more.
Note when using app with non-geninue scanner, registration code may be needed.
Also use with Grid-In-Hand(tm) Mobile Grid to use NFC reader for attendance tracking, ticket applications, inventory counting, mobile ordering, asset tracking, Security auditing & monitoring, Job time tracking,
Check-in and Check-out, NFC location based data and image, capture, and much more.
-View, and setup module parameters
-Modify GPIO assignments
-Chat in STEAM mode with UART connected devices.
-Do OTA firmware updates.
Support features of 'Wahoo' developer kit: Show temperature, change PWM based LED colors, play sounds with piano like UI.
Serialio.com provides BLE app development and hardware module sales.
Order-In-Hand® Mobile Order provides unsurpassed ease and speed for mobile ordering. Lightning fast order writing speed regardless of the speed of the network.
Barcode & RFID scanner support was designed in from the first day, no other Mobile Order writing solution can the easy-breezey use of Order-In-Hand Mobile Order.
You can also write orders without a barcode scanner (but nothing matches speed of scanning), using the insanely instantaneous search option.
Send orders to email address, FTP sites, or post data directly to MySQL database - all with a single button press on the mobile.
Supports many features to make order writing more efficient than ever. Assign customer lists to sales people, custom pricing for each customer, default quantities by pack size, images, and more.
Load your data using simple Excel spreadsheet or CSV file.
Supports pictures and there is no limit to the amount of product and customer information that can be provided making order writing for sales people more informed and powerful than ever.
Supports writing credit orders so you credits can be given on-the-spot.
Supports catalog mode so sales people can rapidly show customers product options to increase order size.
Location aware Mobile Ordering, see distance to each customers and get map directions.
Using the unique trigger feature to make scanning with the laser barcode reader or RFID scanner the most comfortable according the sales persons working preferences.
Supports more scanner models than any other ordering system of its kind. Scanfob® 3002i Scanner, OPN2006-SF, Socket CHS series, Socket 8Qi, Honeywell, Symbol, TSL1128, so many more there's not room here.