YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
As a member of the service, you can tell us what you need using this free app, and an assistant will start working for you right away.
How does Fancy Hands work?
- Tell us what you want us to do
- Attach a photo if you need to
- We'll let you know when we're done.
You can sync your Calendar and we integrate with tons of third party services.
Popular requests include:
-find a good restaurant near me and make a reservation
-schedule an appointment for me and add to my calendar
-find this item that I want to buy in stock near me
-research this question that I have about something
-find a reputable service provider (plumber, mechanic, masseuse, etc.)
-call my cable or phone company and fix the problem with my account
-schedule a conference call for me with other people, then call us all & connect us
-help me with my wedding/party planning and find me a venue/DJ/caterer/etc.
If you're not already a Fancy Hands member, you can sign up through the app: $25/month for 5 requests, $45/month for 15 requests, & $65/month for 25 requests.
Praise for Fancy Hands
-One of Time Inc's 10 Startups to Watch
-“The most helpful startup in the world.” -Joann Pan, Mashable
-“It's their extra bit of help that's magical.” -Alexis Ohanian, founder of Reddit
-“I believe this is the definition of heaven.” -Farhad Manjoo, Slate
- “Is it worth it? You'd better believe it is!” -Marshall Kirkpatrick, ReadWriteWeb
Love Fancy Hands?
Find us in these other places too!
Now, you can edit the photograph by adjusting its brightness (contrast and saturation), tint (hue and lightness), balance (cyan, magenta, yellow), as well as rotate or crop it.
In addition, you can apply various filters which consist of 'Sepia' (scratch effect, dark borders, stamp effect), 'Colorize' (hue, lightness, saturation), 'Wave' (amplitude, width, phase), 'Watercolor' (brush size, sharpness, saturation) and 'Color Reduction' (color count, use single tint, choose color).
All in all, Photo Effects is a fun tool for first-time users to play with. However, if you're looking for more serious results, then you should try a more professional software.
★ Copyright 2013 AMSTUDIO, Inc.
Record animal RFID/EID ear tags, visual tag numbers and weights on the fly. Record transaction date, stock types, TB status and other information against each transaction.
IFarmer is compatible with, and integrates with, existing Bluetooth capable RFID scanners (including models from AllFlex and Gallagher) and Bluetooth capable weigh scales (including models from TruTest).
Record purchases, sales, births, deaths and other animal transfers. Information is sent to NAIT at the push of a button, or by email for your, or your farm manager's, records.
No more fiddling around plugging RFID scanners in to the computer, manually downloading tags, tripping over cords - IFarmer communicates wirelessly over Bluetooth* directly from the RFID wand and weigh scale to your pocket, and from there to your email inbox and to NAIT.
Important note: Some external features require a subscription which is paid separately. See the support website for more details. These are:
• Restoring data to your phone (backups are free)
• Exporting data to NAIT for processing
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
Collect data fast and efficiently with our app – even offline in the field. Have all the information available anytime and anywhere you go in our web Dashboard. Increase your control and empower your decision making!
With BovControl, reduce the “humam error” factor when collecting data, control your costs and resources more efficiently, and automate your farm’s operations - we integrate with machinery through Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Plus, have all your cattle data analyzed by our intelligence platform, and have graphics and reports available on the Dashboard.
To support you, we also have a prepared team. Send us your questions, critics and suggestions. BovControl wants to help you make better decisions. Join our team!
Features of the application:
- Register all characteristics and information of the animals
- Intuitive, easy and quick to use
- Wireless connectivity equipment (weight scales, RFID readers, etc...)
- Tru-Test: Stick Reader XRS (http://livestock.tru-test.com/en/readers/xrs-stick-reader)
- Destron: Stick Reader (DTR1)
*Suppliers: contact us for integration and/or partnership details
Features of the Dashboard (visit the site www.bovcontrol.com.br)
- Data organized in tables
- Export to Excel
- Analyses and graphics
- Timeline: see the history of the managements
BovControl was mentioned as the “Google Analytics for cattle ranchers” – FastCompany
*Important: The application android BovControl works as a data collector, and must be used with the Dashboard (accessed through www.bovcontrol.com.br) for a complete experience.
Grid Size file manager has all the functionality you expect from a file manager with a useful visual feature. The grid view graphically displays the contents of your storage drive proportional to the size of each folder and file. The grid view also supports image controls so that you can zoom and pan to view folders.
Standard list view is also available for the folder tree, useful for typical file manager functionality and for interacting with files and folders that are empty and thus not displayed in the grid view.
To begin, tap the "scan storage" button. After scan is complete, you are shown your folders via GridView. See below to access ListView. Tap on a colored box to open a folder, labeled via the lighter colored band at the top of each box. To open a file within a folder, simply tap that box and select "ok" when prompted to open that file.
You can zoom in at any time with a standard pinch zoom. You can also pan around by holding your finger down and dragging across the screen. Press and hold on a folder or file to interact with it. Available commands include: open, copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and new folder. Tap the back button on your phone to go back to the previous level of folders.
Try the demo version without ads for a free preview. Full version available without ads! Questions and suggestions, please email email@example.com.
The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- Completely redesigned, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
Inspection results, including violations, update the EZFire Records Inspection and Permits modules immediately (or syncs as soon as a WiFi or cellular connection is re-established). When an unscheduled inspection is required the inspector can download the property record in the field without having to return to the station.
The results are increased productivity, more timely and accurate inspection reporting, and better service to your customer. Signed inspection reports are immediately available to business owners and other customers.
With EZFire Records Mobile Inspections, your inspectors can:
-Use the tablet touchscreen to select an assigned building or hydrant inspection directly from the map, or from a list of inspections due
-View the complete premise registration record and make any necessary updates Select the appropriate inspection type (including re-inspection) from a dropdown list
-Streamline re-inspection activity. All current violations for a location are automatically displayed and can be marked as abated or updated for re-inspection
-Easily record multiple violations of the same type without duplicate reentry of the code
-Touch a single onscreen button to record a "No Violations Found" inspection
-Record penalty amounts at the time of the inspection based on codes and standards you currently use
-Add remarks to the record at any time using the tablet's onscreen keypad (or Bluetooth keyboard), with the option to include or omit the remarks on the violation notice
-Capture the signature of the owner/representative directly on the tablet (the inspector's signature is already stored)
-Email the signed report or print on-site to a Bluetooth printer
EZ FireRecords Mobile Inspections for Tablets is:
-Easy to Learn and Use: Intuitive navigation and built-in inspections workflow presents the user with the next appropriate screen, making EZFire Records Mobile Inspections easy to learn and use.
-Secure: Secure login and data encryption protects property and owner information from unauthorized access if the tablet is lost or stolen.
-More Efficient: With the map interface, your inspectors will make a logical and fast progression from one inspection to the next.
The Mobile Inspections for Tablets solution will work only with Enterprise RMS edition with has license for Inspection through remote services.
With this app you will quickly get an overview over all your collections (e.g. your CD collection, your DVD & Blu-ray collection, your collection of books or video games, your wine cellar). Keep track of your purchases, manage inventory or task lists. The possibilities are endless.
Create as many databases as you like.
Several types of data fields available to store your information: single-line and multi-line text, autocomplete text, email, hyperlink, phone number, single- and multi-select text, various number formats, date, time (time-of-day or duration), checkbox value, alphanumeric value, rating.
You can add an arbitrary number of images to every record.
Sort a database by a up to three fields.
Powerful search with wildcard characters and text highlighting.
Create and save filters with as many conditions as you need.
Easily import data from CSV files.
The freely configurable list view mode lets you display your data in tabular form just like on your PC.
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector.
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
Supported file formats and Activities
File formats supported
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.7)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All supported products with direct connection
BrightLink Pro 1410Wi/1420Wi/1430Wi
PowerLite 420/425W/435W/480 /485W/470/475W/570/580/575W/585W/535W
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8050W/Z8150/Z8250/Z8255/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/
Z9750U/Z9870UNL/Z10005UNL/ Z10000UNL/Z11005NL/ Z9870NL/Z11000WNL/
EB-C261MN/C3005WN/ C3011WN/C301MN/ C301MS/C745WN/C745XN/C754XN/
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
Worlds first (and still the best) commercial Android keyboard wedge for Bluetooth and WiFi devices.
Use SerialMagic Keys(tm) option to enable Bluetooth Barcode & RFID readers to scan barcodes and NFC badges & tags into Browser app and ALL Android apps you can type into.
Barcode and RFID enable web apps and native apps for inventory, cycle counting, asset tracking, book scouting, package tracking, medical apps, and more.
Also supports NFC Gears so when you have an NFC enabled Android phones (e.g. Nexus S), you can scan/read NFC (RFID) into any app that you can type data into.
Supports more Bluetooth scanner models than any product of it's kind.
Scanfob®, idChamp, caBLE(tm) dongle, Bluetooth Smart (BLE) devices,
Scanfob® 3002i Scanner, OPN2006, Koamtac KDC Scanners, Socket CHS Scanners, 8Qi, Honeywell, Symbol, and hundreds more. Also works with Bluetooth UHF GEN2 RFID readers like Scanfob® Ultra-BB2, and NFC readers like Scanfob® NFC-BB2, Intermec IP30, TSL1128, and many more.
Write UHF EPC and user data on GEN2 tags & badges.
Write ICODE ISO 15693 user data tags & badges.
Note when using app with non-genuine scanner, registration code may be needed.
Also use with Grid-In-Hand(tm) Mobile Grid to use NFC reader for attendance tracking, ticket applications, inventory counting, mobile ordering, asset tracking, Security auditing & monitoring, Job time tracking,
Check-in and Check-out, NFC location based data and image, capture, and much more.
-View, and setup module parameters
-Modify GPIO assignments
-Chat in STEAM mode with UART connected devices.
-Do OTA firmware updates.
Support features of 'Wahoo' developer kit: Show temperature, change PWM based LED colors, play sounds with piano like UI.
Serialio.com provides BLE app development and hardware module sales.
Order-In-Hand® Mobile Order provides unsurpassed ease and speed for mobile ordering. Lightning fast order writing speed regardless of the speed of the network.
Barcode & RFID scanner support was designed in from the first day, no other Mobile Order writing solution can the easy-breezey use of Order-In-Hand Mobile Order.
You can also write orders without a barcode scanner (but nothing matches speed of scanning), using the insanely instantaneous search option.
Send orders to email address, FTP sites, or post data directly to MySQL database - all with a single button press on the mobile.
Supports many features to make order writing more efficient than ever. Assign customer lists to sales people, custom pricing for each customer, default quantities by pack size, images, and more.
Load your data using simple Excel spreadsheet or CSV file.
Supports pictures and there is no limit to the amount of product and customer information that can be provided making order writing for sales people more informed and powerful than ever.
Supports writing credit orders so you credits can be given on-the-spot.
Supports catalog mode so sales people can rapidly show customers product options to increase order size.
Location aware Mobile Ordering, see distance to each customers and get map directions.
Using the unique trigger feature to make scanning with the laser barcode reader or RFID scanner the most comfortable according the sales persons working preferences.
Supports more scanner models than any other ordering system of its kind. Scanfob® 3002i Scanner, OPN2006-SF, Socket CHS series, Socket 8Qi, Honeywell, Symbol, TSL1128, so many more there's not room here.