- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
Note: to fill exactly your Home screen, you can use the '4x4 free size' widget and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, task widget, widgets, honeycomb, ICS +++
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
This application allows you creating passport photos with your specified width and height.
You could select the photo from your gallery or take a photo from camera directly and then further cut out the desired image by dragging a rectangle.
Output paper sizes of 4R, 3R, or A6 are supported.
A Send option allows sending the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
APP2SD is supported.
Version 2.8 – Support selecting the landscape or portrait orientation for output.
Version 2.7 – Add support for paper size 3R and A6.
Version 2.5 – Fix a bug that the program may crash when the screen is rotated during a progress dialog is running.
Version 2.4 – Fix a bug that invalid input file may crash the program and add more checking for the length ratio input.
Version 2.3 – Improve the layout of the main screen in the landscape orientation.
Version 2.2 – Add grid lines for showing the positions of crown and chin.
Version 2.1 – Enhance to support resizing and moving functions in the drag mode. Dim the color of the unselected area.
Version 2.0 – Support multi-touch gesture in the resize mode.
Version 1.9 – Enhance to store the settings last used and provide output directory setting.
Version 1.8 – Add support for taking a photo directly from camera.
Version 1.7 – Support traditional and simplified Chinese languages.
Version 1.6 – Add Send option to send the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
Version 1.5 – Add Resize and Move functions to help user resizing and moving the rectangle when cropping the image.
Version 1.4 - Add icons to the buttons and menu options.
Version 1.3 - Set the default output path as the DCIM folder for better compatibility with different android devices.
Prompt dialog boxes to alert user for any error conditions.
Version 1.2 - Enforce checking to ensure the rectangle drawn will not exceed the image boundary.
Version 1.1 - Add Sample Size option to control the compression ratio of the generated picture.
Grid Size file manager has all the functionality you expect from a file manager with a useful visual feature. The grid view graphically displays the contents of your storage drive proportional to the size of each folder and file. The grid view also supports image controls so that you can zoom and pan to view folders.
Standard list view is also available for the folder tree, useful for typical file manager functionality and for interacting with files and folders that are empty and thus not displayed in the grid view.
To begin, tap the "scan storage" button. After scan is complete, you are shown your folders via GridView. See below to access ListView. Tap on a colored box to open a folder, labeled via the lighter colored band at the top of each box. To open a file within a folder, simply tap that box and select "ok" when prompted to open that file.
You can zoom in at any time with a standard pinch zoom. You can also pan around by holding your finger down and dragging across the screen. Press and hold on a folder or file to interact with it. Available commands include: open, copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and new folder. Tap the back button on your phone to go back to the previous level of folders.
Try the demo version without ads for a free preview. Full version available without ads! Questions and suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to a friendly user interface, the user can inventory, read, write, lock or kill tags.
This demo software is especially designed for the R1240I - qID (Fully integrated UHF RFID USB/Bluetooth reader) but it supports also network connected readers.
No need NFC Android Device.
We use external RFID Reader Hardware.( 125KHz RFID ISO10536 or other)
!!! IF you don't have RFID Reader yet.
You can use USB Key Board for Test this App.
The Application Features
- Record ID Card ,Status IN/Out ,Time, Date in SQLite Database.
- Work with USB-Keyboard emulator RFID Reader
- Save Export Database to text file.
- Limit 50 Records for Database ( after that must Clear all Database )
- Ad on Screen.
Full Version -- Pls. contact email@example.com
UI Screen Design for 7” Android Tablet ( 1280 x 800 dpi )
- Android Device with USB OTG support
- USB Converter Cable ( Female A to Micro A )
- USB RFID Reader (125KHz USB-Keyboard emulator reader)
- 125KHz proximity RFID tags
Save Database to Text File.
• Text file in SD Card ( in folder /sdcard/file/Logxxxx-xxxx.text )
• Format Name File = LogYYMMDD-hhmm.txt
Clear All Database
Goto Setting Menu – Apps – Android RFID Time Stamp Recorder
Then Press Clear data button
Manual and more detail
Swing-U is UHF rfid scanner and Swing-H is HF rfid scanner developed by Nethom Co., Ltd.
- Item registration / update / remove
- Item Inventory
- Item Search
- Bluetooth RFID scanner discover / fairing / connect / disconnect / remove
- Bluetooth RFID scanner configuration
- 1.0.0: First Release;
- 1.0.1: BT re-connection error fixed;
When press back-key, screen return to inventory;
- 1.0.2: Database bug(count) fixed;
- 1.0.3: Location Find function add(Swing-U)
It uses the camera on your phone to read barcodes and look up item information in an Excel spreedsheet
XSCANPET= barcode scanner app & inventory manager & excel database: You can use XSCANPET to manage your inventory, manage your store, etc. Building your own item database is as simple as creating an Excel file.
*** IMPORTANT ***
SCANPET is the free version of XSCANPET, please download SCANPET first and if everything is ok then buy XSCANPET. As there are thousands of different Android mobile devices we can't guarantee that this program will work for you. So please try free SCANPET first. Anyway inventory features should work on every device.
If you buy XSCANPET you will get:
* last updates
* move app to SD
* No ads
* Full use.
This application have a lot of powerfull configuration options, and can be adapted for almost every situation. For example you can use this barcode scanner as:
* Warehouse Manager: It is a barcode reader (your device will work as a barcode terminal)
* Inventory Manager: It is a warehouse manager & stock taking tool. Here you can use the bar code scanner as a helpfull tool. But the app could still work without using it.
* Use it also as an inventory tracker with your home inventory.
* Store inventory and stock managing: handle the stock of your store or warehouse: Items are divided into categories that are identified with a barcode. Register how many elements of each product category you have. This way you can do stock control.
* Inventory of separate items: Build a movies collection, DVD collection, etc
* Wifi Scanner (wifi terminal): Use this if you need to scan the barcode directly into a document on your computer. This means the phone will read the barcode and will send it through Wifi to your computer. It will be a Wifi terminal.
* GPS Points of Interest (POIs): record GPS coordinates of the places you visit, like monuments, cities, beach, etc
* Also e-commerce: osCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, Ecommerce, etc
* Others possibilities: SCANPET features, don't finish here. Please take a time to explore, you can configure everything! like sales management, payments, shipment manager, meetings attendance or build accounting reports from the output Excel file on your computer, etc
You can also put your inventory on Dropbox and Google Drive (share with other users and backup to Dropbox and Google Drive)
Be part of our community and help us to translate and improve XSCANPET translation: http://crowdin.net/project/scanpet/invite
The XSCANPET barcode scanner support these formats:
UPC-A and UPC-E
EAN-8 and EAN-13
XSCANPET can handle two kind of inventories (Excel spreedsheet):
- Group inventories (each item is a category with a count number): This is the best choice for:
* ecommerce solutions.
* store inventories (if we want to control the stock)
* home inventory
- Individual inventories or collection of items (each row on the Excel is a separate item): This is the best choice for:
* Manage CD and DVD inventories (movies and music collections) using barcode scanner or typing
* As individual inventories saves a new row for each scan, you can also go further and control inputs and outputs of your store, like sales or shipments. Or even further and use it as an attendance app (use it at meetings or school)
As you can see XSCANPET is much more than just another barcode scanner or inventory app, it is very customizable due to its Excel templates.
Excel formats supported are from Microsoft Office 95 to 2003 and Office XP (the format Office 2007 and later are not supported)
XSCANPET let you edit the Microsoft Excel files without an external and expensive editor.
BAR Code Reader Features:
- Scans and Read BAR codes in real-time using the Android camera
- Share BAR Code via SMS, Email, Facebook , Twitter
- History logs keep record of past scans bar codes decoded data list .
- Various settings available for bar code scanning functionality improvement.
Traditional barcodes, such as those printed on product packaging, are also known as one dimensional barcodes. These 1D barcodes contain a unique code which typically describes a product, like a CD or a book. You can look this code up on the internet to find prices, reviews, and more. If you scan a book, you can also search the contents of the book for a word or phrase, and find all the pages where it appears
Barcode Reader also understands how to read two dimensional barcodes, like QR Codes and Data Matrix codes.
You can also represent contact information in a QR Code, and put it on a business card or web site. When you scan it, the results screen provides a choice of actions.
BAR Code Reader Supports: bar code reader , bar code scanner , bar code reader and scanner , bar code reader app , barcode reader , barcode scanner , bar code reader for android , bar code scanner free
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- Barcode Reader uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- This app is supported via search. Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – Search icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You can delete/replace these search points easily. This is a way to make money from this app for further app development and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
Download the free BAR Code Reader app for your Android Device Now!
①All the data
②Photo folder · (jpg, jpeg)
③Movie Folder · (mpg, rm, avi, swf, wmv, mov, mp4, asf, wvx, asx, amc, 3g2, 3gp)
④Music folder · (mp3, midi, wav, wave, ra, ram, wma, wax)
⑤Image Folder · (gif, png)
⑥Document folder · (txt, html, htm, xml)
⑦Office folder · (doc, xls, pdf, ppt)
It also displays the SD card capacity at the bottom of top page.
When you tap the icon that is like the SD card, you will see the details of the capacity of the SD card.
The data show the following two lists.
②Thumbnails (photo, image)
You can sort the data in each folder.
・Collect all the files on the SD card for the first time
・The folder does not change actually
・If the file is added to the SD card, please press the update button.
☆ Please tell me you have any other requests
Data, folders, files, SD, photos, music, documents, videos, images, documents, papers, PC, space, image
- Added support for UPC-A (12 digits). UPC-A is used for marking products which are sold at retail in the USA.
- Added support for DUN-14 / ITF-14. Despatch Unit Number. Applied on the outside of the cardboard boxes. Convert any code, less than 13 digits in his DUN-14 equivalent.
- Barcodes with beautiful Christmas decorations.
- Now you can insert your logo or other image.
- Preview barcode, fullscreen before saving.
- Ability to choose and save image between 7 different sizes.
- Added alphanumeric and image support to Code 39.
- Allowed characters: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ-.$/+% and space.
- Check to switch between numeric and alphanumeric keyboard.
Create bar code labels in seconds. Also it allows yourself to verify if the digit control of the Ean8 or Ean13 is correct. For codes Ean8, introduce 7 digits and press the button Ean-8, for codes Ean13, introduce 12 digits and press the button Ean-13, also is possible to create codes of 12 numbers (12345678901 will be 123456789012), in all the cases the application will take charge generating the digit control and drawing the bar code, for generic codes use the button Code-39. The label can be saved in the SD card pressing the button Save as.png Label. Use the button NEW to create a new label.
Use the button SHARE or acced directly to your external card, from the icon My Files, to share all the generated labels and later print it.
Advantages of bar code :
- Agility in labelling prices
- Quick control of the goods stock
- Low cost to print
- It allows to capture quickly the information
- The equipments of reading and printing bar code are flexible and easy to connect and install.
- It allows an automate record and follow-up the products.
It is applied in :
- Inventory control
- Point of sale
- Quality control
- Libraries service
Data is kept encrypted when transfer between device and web driver (So it is safe to backup your data on selected web drive as same as on your device). The speed of sync is depends on data size you have (e.g. pictures takes much more time to sync than text notes).
Now we support:
3. Microsoft SkyDrive;
1. Sync data from local device to web driver:
When first time launch the app, or user has deleted data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from local to server.
2. Sync data from web drive to local device:
When there is no dat in local device and valid data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from server to local.
(If user want to discard local data and get full backup data from web drive, he/she can launch "Privacy Safebox" and destroy data in "Settings->Data Options", and then launch "Data Sync" to get backup data.)
3. Bidirection sync:
Normally, it will sync data between device and web drive in bidirection. New data on local device will be update to web drive and new data on web drive will be update to local device. This is very useful for user has multi device and want keep sync between them.
1. If user has deleted data on web drive manually, and want sync fresh data on device to web drive again. Please DISCONNECT connection by selecting it in menu, since some web drive (e.g. Dropbox) required relogin web drive in such case.
(Since sync function requires more permission, so we implement it as single app, if user does not want to sync data, his/she can use only "Droidsail Privacy Safebox" for "clean"(no internet access) and slim, in KB size.)
More from developer
Use SerialMagic Keys(tm) option to enable Bluetooth Barcode & RFID readers to scan barcodes and NFC badges & tags into Browser app and ALL Android apps you can type into.
Barcode and RFID enable web apps and native apps for inventory, cycle counting, asset tracking, book scouting, package tracking, medical apps, and more.
Also supports NFC Gears so when you have an NFC enabled Android phones (e.g. Nexus S), you can scan/read NFC (RFID) into any app that you can type data into.
Also use with Grid-In-Hand(tm) Mobile Grid to use NFC reader for attendance tracking, ticket applications, inventory counting, mobile ordering, asset tracking, Security auditing & monitoring, Job time tracking,
Check-in and Check-out, NFC location based data and image, capture, and much more.
Order-In-Hand® Mobile Order provides unsurpassed ease and speed for mobile ordering. Lightning fast order writing speed regardless of the speed of the network.
Barcode & RFID scanner support was designed in from the first day, no other Mobile Order writing solution can the easy-breezey use of Order-In-Hand Mobile Order.
You can also write orders without a barcode scanner (but nothing matches speed of scanning), using the insanely instantaneous search option.
Send orders to email address, FTP sites, or post data directly to MySQL database - all with a single button press on the mobile.
Supports many features to make order writing more efficient than ever. Assign customer lists to sales people, custom pricing for each customer, default quantities by pack size, images, and more.
Load your data using simple Excel spreadsheet or CSV file.
Supports pictures and there is no limit to the amount of product and customer information that can be provided making order writing for sales people more informed and powerful than ever.
Supports writing credit orders so you credits can be given on-the-spot.
Supports catalog mode so sales people can rapidly show customers product options to increase order size.
Location aware Mobile Ordering, see distance to each customers and get map directions.
Using the unique trigger feature to make scanning with the laser barcode reader or RFID scanner the most comfortable according the sales persons working preferences.