My Ed allows parents to see information right on their device, direct from the school.
My Ed is the perfect way for parents get the most out of their child's school, which in turn helps their child get the most from their education.
Amazing day to day features such as; (These may vary from school to school)
View your child's attendance
View your child's timetable
See the school calendar / key dates
See school presentations and and video content
ED Scan, our built in QR scanner, allows access to content and powerful learning resources
Supports multiple students and multiple schools per family
Free in app messaging direct to and from the school
Access school policies and parental resource tools
Allows access to your schools payment system so everything is in one place
Allows access to your schools Virtual Learning Environment "VLE"
Access digital permission forms that can remove the need for paper slips
View and use school contacts
See all the latest school news
Please note certain features may vary depending if schools have activated them.
We have 10 years experience and track record of working with 1,000's of schools in the UK.
Download the My Ed app now to help you to ensure your child gets the most from their education.
Permissions for full functionality:
Identity – In order for My Ed to display messages and information regarding your child, you must first verify your contact information against the details held by the school. This permission will allow My Ed to match you to your child and grant you access any content the school supplies.
• Calendar – When the school enters events and holidays in to the Key Dates section of My Ed, this permission will allow you to add them to your personal calendar on your phone (assuming that your phone already has this installed) by simply tapping on the item.
• Phone – The school may list staff phone numbers under the Contacts section of My Ed, as well as having the school’s absence line linked to the Absence section. This permission will allow you to call them by simply tapping on the icons provided.
• Photos/Media/Files – When the school supplies information in the form of a PDF file or an image, this permission will allow you to view and save this information from within the My Ed application.
• Camera – One of the features within the My Ed application is Ed Scan. This allows the school to send out communications with QR codes attached containing additional resources or information. This permission will allow you to scan these QR codes, view and save the content, all within your My Ed application.
• Device ID & Call Information – This permission will allow My Ed to display notifications on your phone ensuring that you will be aware of any communication or update the school may send to you.