ReThink Before The Damage is Done™. ReThink™ is an award-winning, innovative, non-intrusive, patented technology that effectively detects and stops online hate before the damage is done. Featured as one of Google Play's most innovative apps, ReThink™ is helping cultivate the next generation of responsible digital citizens - one message at time. To learn more, visit www.rethinkwords.com.
Who Is Trisha Prabhu?
Trisha Prabhu is the Founder and CEO of ReThink™. Trisha's journey began at 13, when she read the tragic story of a young girl who had died by suicide after being cyber-bullied. As a former victim of online harassment, Trisha knew she had a choice - to be a bystander to the silent pandemic of online hate, or an Upstander. Trisha stood up - and took on the cause to find an effective, proactive solution to online hate. To learn more, visit: www.trishaprabhu.com
ReThink's Game-Changing Solution
• Operating as a keyboard on your mobile device, ReThink™ works across all apps - from text to mail - to detect offensive messages in real-time, and give you a chance to reconsider sending them.
• ReThink™ works as a behavioral "nudge" that helps curb impulsive behavior, and ensures you don't post or send something you later regret.
• Our research (validated by Google, MIT, and the White House) finds that with this gentle break, over 93% of the time, teens decide not to post offensive messages.
• Compared to conventional solutions, which burden victims of cyberbullying with the responsibility of blocking the cyberbully or reporting the issue, ReThink™ is proactive, stopping cyberbullying at the source, before the damage is done.
• With ReThink™, parents and educators get much-needed peace of mind, and help the young people in their lives build critical thinking skills.
• With its latest release, ReThink™ is now available in English, Spanish, Hindi, French, Italian, and Greek.
Summary of Features:
• Proactive (stops cyberbullying, before the damage is done!)
• Effective (ReThink™ works, over 93% of the time!)
• Teen-Friendly (ReThink™ is specifically designed to improve teen behavior online)
• Works across all apps (ReThink™ works across all apps - texting, email, social media, etc.)
• Available in international languages (English, Spanish, Hindi, French, Italian, Greek)
The adolescent brain has been likened to a "car with no brakes" - in other words, young people often act on impulse - and the digital world is no exception. In the heat of the moment, many tweens and teens say hurtful things online - and cause immense mental harm to recipients. Moreover, many teens don't realize that their digital footprint is permanent - once a message is sent, they can't really "delete" it.
The rigorous scientific research behind ReThink™ finds that when faced with the ReThink™ alert, over 93% of the time, teens change their mind, and decide not to post the original offensive message. Indeed, with ReThink™, overall, the willingness to post offensive messages online drops from 71% to 4%. ReThink, then, helps young people think through their digital decisions - and do the right thing.
For our work and impact, ReThink™ has been honored with numerous awards and featured on renowned stages and forums.
How can I join the ReThink™ movement?
• Spread the word, so children, parents, and educators can take advantage of this resource!
• For schools: http://www.rethinkwords.com/schools
• For students: http://www.rethinkwords.com/students
• For parents: http://www.rethinkwords.com/parents
If you ever experience a crash/any bugs, or have any constructive feedback, please send an email to email@example.com. Please don't give the app a negative rating - this is the product of a 13 year old's journey to conquer cyberbullying, and we can actually help fix the issue if you contact ReThink Support.
By downloading ReThink™, you are accepting its User Agreement: http://rethinkwords.com/appeula