#1 Golf GPS App Worldwide
- No Subscription
- 40,000+ professionally mapped courses.
- Aerial view - distances to any point.
- Track distances.
- Handicap calculator.
- Keep score for foursome - PGA Tour quality stats.
- Fairways%, GIR, Scrambling, Sand Saves, Putting, Scoring Averages
Course list at golfshot.com/courses
- Real-time leaderboard with player shelf allowing quick access to player scorecards, profile, and video
- Live player scorecards now featuring SHOT TRAILS, PLAY BY PLAY, and LIVE STATS
- Groupings view with TEE TIMES and LOCATION information
- Access to LIVE Video for every PGA TOUR event (requires OS 4.0+)
- VOD including tournament highlights, round recaps, player features, and more
- Course detail with hole layouts, descriptions, and live stats for each hole
- Schedule for the entire season
- All the latest news from PGATOUR.com
- Alert notifications for following your favorite Tour and players
- Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, NEC Series, and PGA TOUR Canada Coverage
1. COMPARE two videos, side by side (huge benefit)
2. UNLIMITED number of model video downloads (free version limit is two).
Note: The permissions required are only to force the Android Market to filter the Premium Unlocker in the same manner that it filters V1 Golf for Android.
V1 GOLF SWING ANALYSIS APPLICATION for Android Phones and Tablets!!!
#1 Worldwide Sports Video Analysis Software
*Access to Over 50 swings from PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players (Limited to two downloads in Free version)
.....among many others!!
*Record and Import
*Trim and Edit Video
*Variable Speed Playback, frame-by-frame
*Support for Sony Action Cam WiFi. Wirelessly transmit 120fps HD from the Sony Action Cam.
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*Tour Pro Swing Library (300fps)
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from V1 Instructor
*Access to Video Drills from Top V1 instructors
*Facebook your Swing Video & Snapshot
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
About Interactive Frontiers
We are the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings.
We are committed to continually improving the V1 Golf App, so we encourage any and all feedback you may want to offer.
~For more information about Interactive Frontiers and the V1 Golf App, please visit www.v1golfapp.com~
Mark posts new videos every week and with automatic updates, you'll get them as soon as they're posted.
More than 12 lesson categories including:
-Grip and set up
-Mobile golf fun
Reviews from more than 10 companies including:
Also included within the app is a chance to star in one of Mark Crossfield's next YouTube video lessons. Record your swing within the app and send it straight to Mark and see if your swing gets chosen to take part in the The Golf Swing Weekly Fix Show. Improve your golf today with this great app. There are NO further charges or in app purchases, all content is free!
★ GPS Distance to every green (front, center, back)
★ Scoring and Statistics
★ Distances to water hazards, bunkers, trees, target points
★ Satellite view of every course!
★ Distance to ANY point on the map (hold finger on image)
★ Shot Tracking (how far did you hit it?)
★ GPS Accuracy Indicator
★ Download unlimited courses for free
★ Map ANY course online!
★ Upload your rounds to our website and view online.
No data connection required for GPS distances (data is required only if you use the zoom button to see overhead images and usage is small).
Don't be fooled by the "free" apps. Over 200,000 golfers have installed our Golf GPS app and love its features. No course download charges. No subscription charges. No recurring fees.
Over 25,000 Golf Courses Mapped !!
Visit www.skydroid.net and use our Course Finder web page to find golf courses near you that are ready for downloading for free to your SkyDroid - Golf GPS app.
Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points) are available for most courses. If you don't see a feature you need you can add it to the course mapping using our website.
SkyDroid - Golf GPS gives you your range finder distance to every green on the golf course and more. It's easy to use, has a beautiful design, and there are no subscription or course download fees.
Get a satellite view of every course and green. Zoom into any location or get a rangefinder distance to any point on the map just by holding your finger on it.
GPS Distances to the Front, Center and Back of every green (not just the center location like some apps).
★ Starting with version 2.0 we now have scoring and statistics available. Score your round and keep track of stats like putts per round, hit fairway% and more.
GPS Range Finder Accuracy indicator lets you know exactly how accurate the distances are at any time (GPS accuracy can fluctuate, but SkyDroid keeps you informed).
Track the distance of your last shot with our shot tracker.
Automatic hole advance will have you clicking less buttons.
Add New Courses
Can't find your golf course in the system? No problem, our online Course Mapper web page let's you add new courses in as little as 10 minutes. We get new golf courses added by our users every single day of the year.
You can also edit existing courses using the website, to add features or make adjustments (add target points, etc.) as needed. Then just re-download the course to the app to see the changes.
★ Works Internationally
Change rangefinder distance measurement to yards or meters.
★ Visit www.skydroid.net to learn more.
*** Usage Notes ***
Long press on the "Score" button to see the full scorecard.
Settings button on the top of the Course list page for configuring scoring and other options.
Golf Frontier GPS is a premium golf application for your Android device. So much more than a golf GPS rangefinder, in addition to knowing the distance to the green and hazards from anywhere on the course, you can use the application to track scores for your group, record your statistics, and calculate your golf handicap. It's the only golf app you will ever need!
Over 30,000 golf courses are currently available for download and more are being added every day (visit http://www.golffrontier.com/GPSCourseMaps.aspx for a list of currently mapped courses). If your course is not already listed in the directory, then you can either create a map for the course online at http://www.golffrontier.com using our powerful online editing tools, or send us an email and we will map it for you. Unlike other apps, there is never any additional charge to download courses.
Check out the User Guide: http://www.golffrontier.com/golffrontierGPS_userguide.pdf
Golf Frontier Features Include:
- Easy to understand and read view of all targets for the current hole with Carry and/or Reach distances clearly specified.
- Enhanced Map view with detailed overlay information. Distance arcs placed at 100, 150 and 200 yards/meters. Maps are rotated to show the green at the top of the screen (Please note that map view requires an active data connection).
- Painlessly get accurate approach and layup distances to and from any location
- Track your score, number of putts, fairways and greens in regulation.
- Additionally, track number of chip shots, first putt distance, sand saves and penalty strokes.
- Track scores for up to three additional golfers.
- Equipment tracking. Add details for each club in your bag, record the distance you hit each club, and then reference this information while playing. You can also record the drive and approach clubs used on every hole.
- Measurement tool for accurately measuring shot distances.
- Record your scores using Strokeplay or Matchplay scoring and calculate Stableford points.
- Automatically calculate your handicap. USGA, CONGU, EGU and AGU (Australian Golf Association) Handicap Calculations are currently supported.
- Quickly and easily view an electronic scorecard of every round of golf you have played using the application, including a summary, statistics and comments for that round.
- View your career statistics and get comprehensive golf game analysis online at http://www.golffrontier.com
- Auto hole transition, as you reach the green for each hole, the GPS will automatically move to the next one.
- All distances displayed in either yards or meters.
- GPS sensitivity adjustment that allows you to configure the optimum accuracy and battery life setup for your phone, including "most frequent" mode for ultimate accuracy.
- Quickly find new courses for download from the course library by searching via by course name, city and postal code or nearest location.
- Separate option to always keep the screen on.
- Golf Frontier GPS can conveniently be installed on the SD card.
- Multiple User Interface Themes
- Multiple Language Support (English, Swedish and Spanish)
***Our Guarantee*** Golf Frontier is dedicated to producing the highest quality Android Golf application possible. Have a problem or a complaint? Let us know at email@example.com and we will make sure it gets resolved in a timely manner.
Please note: Support for this product is currently available only in English.
Available for Android, iPhone & iPod Touch.
RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
Requires Android 2.2 or Higher.
iSwing™ allows you to self-diagnose your golf swing through frame-by-frame video analysis. It is equipped with easy and effective tools to spot your swing plane, tempo, head position and club alignment. With slow-motion replay & side-by-side comparison to PGA TOUR Pros, you'll see first hand why millions of users around the world turn to video swing analysis. Whether you're at the golf range or on the course, iSwing™ will be the 15th must-have for your bag.
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
• Recording length = 4.0 seconds
• INSTANT Playback
• Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
• 30 FPS Capture
• Email Video (.mov)
• Play, Back and Forward Buttons
• Scrubber for enhanced playback
• Slow motion speeds
• Touch screen line drawing tools
• Motion Echo
• Loop/Repeat Playback
• Flip & Enlarge Video
• Move/Pan Tool
• Side-by-side mode
• Tandem Playback Mode
• Saved according to Date & Time
• Send video via E-mail
• Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 2.1 Operating System and Higher.
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your Android brightness settings at 100%
For more information about iSwing™ visit: http://www.iswingapp.com
Unlimited access to 35,000 golf courses
Best customer support
* Precise GPS with moveable target to estimate distances
* Satellite, aerial view of each hole
* Flyover videos of each golf course
* GPS Rangefinder
* Shot tracking
* Virtual Coach
* Interactive scorecard up to 4 players
* Scorecards shared via email
* Complete golf guide for 35,000+ courses
* Simple, truly spectacular interface
* Free updates
★★★★★ “Excellent! It’s fast and accurate and I like The Rangefinder and Satellite View Incorporated! Does not waste much battery life.” - Jack_Wilson
★★★★★ “Worth every penny, great features like logging every shot with the ability to look back at the end of the round. Scorecard, guide, rangefinder, contact details... Money very well spent.” - Rem Dog10
Yes, this application was made for you! Mobitee is your personal, portable golf caddy developed by golfers for golfers. Want to check more about the awesome Mobitee key features?
Estimate accurately the distance to green with a full-featured GPS rangefinder! It also helps to locate any hazards on the course. By having Mobitee at hand you will always avoid bunkers, lakes, streams and paths as the distance is calculated automatically. Use Mobitee GPS Rangefinder and your game starts getting smarter and better.
See an aerial shot of the hole you’re about to play! The app’s satellite images and flyover videos are incredibly helpful and cool.
Follow your progress with the shot tracking tool! It enables you to record and track all your hits, shows you the covered distances and calculates your average hitting distance with each club.
Be advised which club you need and how hard you have to hit the ball! Your virtual coach provides you all of these data in a flash, so that you can perform your best on the course.
Record your score with an automatic and interactive scorecard! The scorecard is completed with handicap scoring.
Play anywhere thanks to the global selection of 34,000+ golf courses and counting! Go ahead and use one of these, or add your own via the Mobitee website from your PC. Whichever golf course you decide upon, the built-in guide offers you the address, lets you know what’s nearby, gives you route guidance and prices.
Unlimited access to 35,000 golf courses
Best customer support
Please note that if your device does not embed a camera, you won’t be able to enjoy the Mobitee Rangefinder feature.
Now supporting the Sony Smartwatch 2.
New, get directions to the golf course.
FreeCaddie Pro gives you not only distances to the front, center and back of greens like FreeCaddie but so much more.
Get distances to all mapped features including distances to bunkers, hazards and more!
How far did you hit that drive? Measure your shot and find out!
The built in maps are properly rotated with the green at the top of the display. See distances to all markers. New feature: move the map around and see the distance not only to the point at the center of the screen but the distance remaining to the center of the green. Now you can hit your tee shot to your favorite distance from the green with confidence!
Track your personal stats as you play then upload your stats to FreeCaddie.com and analyze your game. Or keep score for your group and then share the scorecard with your friends.
FreeCaddie Pro has over 28,000 mapped courses worldwide. If you do not see your local course you can sign up for free at FreeCaddie.com and easily map it with the Course Creator. Or edit a course with the built in course editor!
If you would like to edit/enhance an existing course just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name/location of the course and your FreeCaddie.com username.
For more help go here:
For a tutorial go here:
Golf Shot Tracker Pro will help you keep track of your stats and shots with an easy to use interface as you keep your score and record your golf shots. From a single screen, you can add strokes, putts, Fairway hit, GIR, penalty strokes, tee direction, and see the distance to the Front, Center, and Back of the green. A simple tap of a button will bring up an overview map of the hole or your scorecard. This Golf GPS app is the only app you need on the golf course!
No subscription fees! This app includes unlimited golf course downloads and access to all features. We now have over 25,000 golf courses mapped. If we don't have it, we can usually map it for you - just use the app to request it!
Golf Shot Tracker Pro features:
* Distance to the front, center, and back of each green - a true Golf GPS
* Keep your score and track your putts, greens, and fairways - see them visually on your scorecard
* View satellite maps of the hole and get accurate distance to any point on the course
* View the map of the green to get an accurate target distance
* Email your scorecard when you are done with your round
* Track your golf shots to find your average distance for each club
* Compile your golf stats for greens in regulation, fairways, putts and more!
* Backup your data - rounds, clubs, stats, and courses can be saved to the SD card for later restore.
Note: Golf Live Extra is currently available for Comcast Xfinity, Verizon FIOS, Cablevision Optimum, Suddenlink, Mediacom, Bend and Grande customers. We’ll be adding more cable providers shortly, so check back soon!
*** Please email questions and/or problems to the developer, developers have no way to respond to comments and therefore can't help with your potential issue. ***
★ Over 100+ Video Drills and adding more
NOTE: If the Videos do not play, then please download from Marketplace the "free" Dolphin HD Browser in order to have the videos play on your device or email us for help
★ You may ask our PGA pros any questions that you want and we will respond
★ Check out our Facebook Golf Fix App community to collaborate and share comments, pictures, videos and get answers from our PGA Pros
Bringing you closer than ever to the beauty and excitement of the Masters Tournament, the official Android app for the Masters in Augusta, Georgia, April 7–13, 2014, provides the most comprehensive digital coverage available. This app has been optimized for both handheld and tablet devices.
The newly redesigned Official Masters Tournament Android app includes:
EIGHT LIVE STREAMS OF VIDEO CONTENT
Wednesday’s Par 3 Contest
Tournament play at Amen Corner (Hole Nos. 11, 12, and 13)
Tournament play at Hole Nos. 15 and 16
Two channels of Featured Group play on the second nine
Masters In-Depth – A live highlights channel during ESPN and CBS broadcast
Masters On the Range – Special analysis from a live-streamed Practice Range show starting Monday, April 7th through Sunday, April 13th.
Masters Green Jacket Ceremony at the conclusion of Tournament play
All video will be viewable with 3G or better mobile services and Wi-Fi connections
(Live video is available to view in the United States only.)
Live radio coverage of the Masters Tournament starting Thursday, April 10th.
ON-DEMAND VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS, FEATURES AND PLAYER INTERVIEWS
EXCLUSIVE LIVE SCORING
Interact with the live Leader Board, which features up-to-the-minute scoring and video highlights of the greatest moments on the course
Detailed course information with imagery, flyover videos, and par and yardage for each of the Masters Tournament’s prestigious 18 holes
COMPREHENSIVE NEWS COVERAGE
Tee times, player information, alerts, and all of the latest news and updates from the Masters Tournament.
Detailed driving directions and an interactive map for patrons traveling to Augusta National Golf Club.
- keep score
- keep track of previous rounds
- track player and team stats
- disc database (fully loaded)
- export scorecard to image (Android 2.2 and higher only)
Disc Golf Companion (DGC) provides a feature rich in depth score keeping experience combined with statistics tracking for disc golf players. Keep track of how well you play, not just by yourself but with other players.
The main feature that sets DGC apart is it's extensive disc database system. It comes loaded with over 180 discs from the most common brands. Easily find the disc you're looking for, find the data of the discs you already have, and have particular discs recommended to you by using the filter system. Users can also add their own discs to the database and search, sort, and filter them along with all the rest.
DGC also features an on board help and support system. Tired of looking for instructions for an app or trying to get in touch with a developer over a bug issue? The help and support system contains detailed explanations of app workings along with an "in app" method for sending suggestions and reporting bugs. (should there ever be any :)
The network permission is only for the built in help/support system. Disc Golf Companion will ONLY access the network when, and if, you choose to send any feedback reports. If you choose to send a report, it will be sent from the email client of your choosing. This is so you have complete control of what is in the report before you choose to send it.
English only at this time. We do not have any translators.
Tags: Disc Golf, Frisbee Golf, Flight Chart, Disc Golf Discs, Scorecard, Disc Statistics, Disc Database, Blackwood Software, Disc Golf
More from developer
The Power Whip® training aid only does ONE thing.
And it does that ONE thing better than anything else on the Planet !
It enables you to learn how to create the Lag of a Tour Pro.
LAG gives you immediate improvement in every facet of your Golf game - from chipping thru Driving !
What Beta Tester’s Are Saying
“I’m 74 years old, have been playing golf for over 60 years, over the last 20 years I have been losing distance that I incorrectly attributed to aging — lately averaging 200 yards with my driver. After using the Power Whip, I have regained the distance I had 20 yrs ago — I’ve added 40+ yds to my drives, hitting greens in regulation and chipping like a maniac! On the #4 hole on our course, I hit a drive 262 yards — and, haha, not wind aided. I haven’t hit it this far on #4 in 20 years. This product truly gives you the ability to create the LAG of a tour pro.”
— Frank, Leawood, KS
“I hit #14 in regulation last nite — first time I’ve done that in 5 years. I never realized that I could swing this easy and have it go so far!”
— Kent, Leawood, KS
“I shot a 78 last week, first time in 5 years. This Power Whip has me hitting the ball like I was 24 again!”
— Sandy, Kansas City, MO
The Power Whip® — The most efficient way to develop and retain the FEEL of the golf swing of the tour pros is to constantly ‘experience’ the FEEL of LAG. To learn LAG and keep it, there’s nothing better than the Power Whip®. Since the Power Whip® lets you learn the FEEL of LAG — it also becomes the fastest and easiest way to learn to cure casting and coming over the top.
Power Whip® — you don’t have to change your swing to get way better — you just need to learn how to create LAG.