This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practise by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Original score layout
* Staff resize
* Online access to sheet music shared by the community
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control and count-in
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
The MuseScore app requires iOS 7 or later and is supported on these devices:
- iPhone 4 and later
- iPod Touch 5th and later generations
- iPad 2 and later
- iPad Mini
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Yes, by uploading your files to your online account on MuseScore.com.
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
MuseScore Blog: http://blog.musescore.com
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
- twenty five lessons
- twenty five quizzes
- thirty additional exercises for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards)
Each Lesson contains five exercises. You will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats, the notes on the staff and their names. On the low right side you will see the way you have to keep the beat with your right hand as if you were drawing on top of the animation.
Each Quiz corresponds to a Lesson. There are no animations and you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 25 right guesses per Quiz (five per exercise). We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a 20 score minimum per Quiz.
The additional exercises correspond to some contemporary music styles for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards).
Seven clefs are supported:
- Mezzo Soprano
Also, you can choose random mode to change to a new clef on every note. The are several different random modes. The first one ('All') selects a new clef from all available clefs, the others include certain groups of clefs for specific uses (e.g. Piano, Strings etc).
If you are a musical genius, you can guess notes just by listening to them, instead of seeing the note on the screen. You can also just skip through the notes to see and memorize their names.
This app does not request permissions to access your phone ID, contacts, texts or other personal information. We respect your privacy.
Vibrate on mistakes.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
We’re still growing our catalog, so we don’t have every tune yet. But, we happily take requests, so get in touch!
With sheet music for every major instrument and genre, you can play your charts on piano, guitar, saxophone, violin, flute, oboe, trombone, trumpet, tuba, ukulele, bassoon, cello, clarinet, and more.
New tunes are added every day, and the sheet music is free to play!
SHEET MUSIC COLLECTIONS:
Explore curated sheet music collections based on genre and mood, browse our full library of sheet music in “Artists A-Z,” or search for specific tunes and artists.
Recent collection titles include “Chart Toppers,” “Rock Classics,” “Pop Country Hits,” “Hip-Hop,” “Classical,” “Guitar Greats,” “The Chromatik Fake Book,” “Indie,” “Jazz,” and more.
PLAY THE TUNES:
Each tune features the best sheet music, tablature, videos, and lyrics for over 20 instruments. Learn the tune with a reference track that automatically syncs with the sheet music. Certain videos won’t work in all countries, but the sheet music is always free to play.
ZOOM IN TO GET A CLOSER LOOK:
Currently, we don’t offer print or download rights, but you can zoom in on the sheet music for a closer look at those hard-to-read notes or to practice a tricky measure.
Want to reignite the spark with a long lost instrument? Need a little inspiration to start playing again? Maybe you’re a music teacher looking for high quality music sheets for your students or you’re a prodigy mastering your fifth instrument.
For musicians of every skill level, Chromatik offers you a catalog of sheet music you can carry around in your pocket. So get inspired, and play more music!
KEEP IN TOUCH:
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to ping us at - firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re here to help!
"THIS APP DOESN'T PLAY MUSIC"
MusicScorePad is a music notation app.
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Autosave function programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro (default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf (plus version)).
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF (Plus version)
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 5 Sizes Available (2Xpentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time
The free version has this limitations: can't be exported in PDF format (you can, however, export to png format), and a limited number of imports to 3 images and scans with the integrated camera, then these options will become unavailable.
You can open the keyboard and the MediaPlayer 10 times each.
This is to allow you to test these functions on your tablet / phone.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron with handwriting recognition.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano), drums or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase): Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Import and edit MusicXML files (most music symbols supported).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- NotateMe recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Drag and drop (or set selected drawings to) further music symbols including cross noteheads, pedal markings, ornaments and appoggiatura.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics, technique, tempo changes and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
This is a lite version: ( 5 tracks, 10 instruments )
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
- Song attributes
You can edit key, tonality, tempo and genre.
“Songwriting Wizard” will constitute themes for verse 1, verse 2, and chorus. It will automatically generate chord progression and melody suitable for each part.
Arrange your song by specifying the order of parts, and repeat your parts. You can select accompaniment pattern for keyboard, bass, and drums for each part. It consists of 46 keyboard patterns, 28 bass rhythm pattern, and 177 drum patterns.
- Lyrics & Mixing
Write your lyrics for the melody. Select your instrument for each track and set the volume.
- Sheet Music
It will show you the sheet music. While you are listening to music, you can see synchronized musical notes.
- Share and export
You can export your song to a MIDI file. Also you can export to the sheet music as image.