- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
- NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
• Guitars (acoustic and classical),
• Electric guitars (electric bass),
You can set the playback rate. Save and load your own compositions.
In case of any problems, errors or proposed changes, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
"THIS APP DOESN'T PLAY MUSIC, IT'S FOR MUSICIANS WHO DON'T NEED TO HEAR WHAT THEY WROTE TO KNOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE"
MusicScorePad is a music notation app.
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Autosave function programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro (default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf (plus version)).
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF (Plus version)
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 4 Sizes Available (pentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time
The free version has this limitations: can't be exported in PDF format (you can, however, export to png format), and a limited number of imports to 3 images and scans with the integrated camera, then these options will become unavailable.
You can open the keyboard and the MediaPlayer 10 times each.
This is to allow you to test these functions on your tablet / phone.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ypa4f8rc27eudrr/M58o1B0-F0 .
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Play your favorite songs, compose music, write songs…
By using AirPiano, you can enjoy music even if you do not have any experience or knowledge about piano.
AirPiano makes you a pianist, a songwriter, a composer, and a musician.
Tap the keyboard to play the piano.
Scroll the keyboard to move up and down up to 5 octaves.
Play chord by selecting and tapping the chord in the chord chart located in the left of the screen.
Referable to the suggested chord progression displayed on the screen when composing music.
Key select/Change the key of the song. Once changed, key arrangement of the chord area will be also changed.
- Added SD-card save and auto-save functionality! Look in SD card in /MusicalNotePad directory to access files directly. Depending on your device, files may be on internal phone storage in the /MusicalNotePad directory.
- Increased max zoom-out distance (higher notes possible!).
- Chords now have stems and flags.
Musical Note Pad is a musical composition tool for Android devices that provides you with the ability to use a touch-screen to compose music in standard musical notation. Not only can you write, save, and load your compositions, you can play them back audibly (in whole or in part), choosing from 128 MIDI instruments. Whether you want to capture the fleeting inspiration of a musical epiphany, refine your next brilliant symphony, or just create a sweet MIDI ringtone version of that new hit song, Musical Note Pad offers an intuitive and interactive solution any time, any where.
- Ties across measures display but don't work (and stick around too long).
- Lag at load time (occasional).
- Zooming out all the way can be kind of quirky. To touch the lowest possible notes, zoom in just a little.
- Changing time signature of measure with existing notes can cause problems (measure not displaying all notes/rests).
Blip Synthesizer instantly makes you a musical artist. It is a simple, fun and addictive music toy.
How it works:
Each row of buttons represents a note in one octave. Each column represents notes in a pair of 4-beat pattern in a loop. Each column is 8 sound polyphonic tones. The slider below the buttons controls the playback speed. Play/Stop button does what it says. You can add and remove notes, change scales, change tones, all while music is playing.
Let's get started!:
Young and old, anyone without musical knowledge can get a kick out of composing music on the Blip Synthesizer. So what are you waiting for? Press the play button and start tapping the note buttons and have a blast!
Save as Ringtones:
When you compose a piece that is too good to forget then save it as a ringtone.
music, sound, synthesizer, audio, light show, toy, fun, free
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is a fully functional evaluation version of the full (paid) app Chordbot Pro. It has all the features of the full version, but with disabled save and export features.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export (only in full version) and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
Song Assist allows songwriters to use their phones or tablets to hone in on some key elements of lyric writing. One element is having an easy playback tool for playing scratch tracks, or even fully produced instrumental tracks from key points in the songs. The songwriter can set start and endpoints for where the song plays and repeats so that they don't have to concern themselves with the clumsy start and stop mechanisms in most media players. Song Assist also combines a text editor along with its built in media player on one screen so that the songwriter can rapidly play, pause and stop the music and type simultaneously, without having to switch between applications on the phone or tablet.
With two screens and some very intuitive controls, eComposer helps you compose up to an hour of music that you can use for your videos, slide shows, or ambient music for your shop, exhibition, party, etc. If you compose songs, use eComposer as help and inspiration when your muse fails you.
Save your music in midifile format, which is playable on any digital device, and your favorite configurations in preset format, keeping all settings. For the pro musician, import to and edit your music in any sequencer such as Logic, Cubase, etc.
Whistle, hum........transcribe..........edit..........and play!!
***** NEW in v0.1.4.4: Change pitch by octave (long press).
***** NEW in v0.1.4 : Play with over 100 midi instruments.
- Add, delete, and edit musical symbols.
- Metronome to count the beat, with or without sound.
- Change rhythm (tempo in BPM and time signature).
- Choose key and clef.
- Choose playback instrument.
- Keep all your composition in a library.
- Works better with whistling or monophonic voice or instrument. Low background noise is needed. Maybe problematic with external microphones. Gliding notes can't be correctly detect.
- FUTURE DEVELOPMENT: Support measure(bar), multi-track and undo.
This is my personal project. I need your support to continue.
Since I don't like having adds in my apps I've put a free version on the market which lacks some nice to have features.
So if you like this software, please purchase the + version.
24 major/minor chords (48 chords in + version)
6 chord suggestions per key
11 common progressions
piano soundset (5 soundsets in + version)
Show notes in chord (text and piano position)
Show notes in current (piano position)
Suggested next possible keys
Store up to 5 custom chord progressions (+ version only)
1. 88-key scrollable multitouch full keyboard;
2. 4-octave stave / staff view for music notes;
3. 40+ songs to practice;
4. load midi file. learn any song your like;
5. piano demonstration play;
6. practice songs interactively;
7. practice with slow speed;
8. practice the Treble clef or the Bass clef.
9. good sound quality;
10. sheet music;
11. Customizable keyboard and staff view;
ActPiano features a 88-key scrollable multi-touch virtual keyboard. The piano keyboard is fully customizable. You can change the size of both white and black keys, which best fit your fingertips.
Piano sound quality:
Piano without good sound cannot be perfect. The app uses sampled piano voices to ensure a good sound quality.
Learn piano keyboard and notations:
The most distinct difference between ActPiano and other piano apps is the stave / score view. In the free play mode, the view shows the notes of the keys you playing. Just launch the app and touch the keyboard, you will know the difference.
The stave view is more powerful when you learn to play piano songs with ActPiano.
Learn to play songs:
Thanks to the stave/score view, you don't have to bring sheet music with you to learn piano pieces. Click the 'Load MIDI' button, select a song, and its sheet music will be visible in the stave view. Then you can watch demonstration play in “Play it for me” mode, or practice your skill in “Let me play” mode.
Actpiano comes with more than ten easy piano pieces( Happy Birthday, All the Pretty Little Horses, Largo from the New World Symphony, Fur Elise, Christmas songs and more). Those could be your initial piano lessons. As ActPiano can load midi (*.mid file) from SDCard, you can practice any song your like.
Loading your MIDI file:
Turn your MIDI music to score and learn to play it on your Android devices! You can find MIDI files of any song you like on the internet. Download and Play it with ActPiano!
The app can generate a sheet music from MIDI file. You can play the music by just following the automatically scrolling keyboard and score. This App can be a musical learning game!
Note: There is a problem with most piano midi files on the internet, that is the treble clef and bass clef are on one track (MIDI format 0). While ActPiano takes the first track as treble clef and the second track as bass clef, it is impossible to play this kind music by hand. In this case, you can use PC software "Notation Musician" (free trail available ) to split the track and export as a new midi file.
Songs in Act Piano:
Easy Christmas, Carol of the Bells
Easy Christmas, Deck the Halls
Easy Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
Easy Christmas, Joy to the World
Easy Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas
Easy Christmas, White Christmas
Easy All the Pretty Little Horses
Easy Morning Has Broken
Easy Happy Birthday
Easy Moon River
Easy Mozart Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Easy Ode to Joy
Easy Largo from the New World Synphony
Easy Turkish March
Easy Chopin Waltz
Easy Fur Elise
Easy Schumann Little Air
Easy Silent Night
Oh Danny Boy
Sound of Silence
Mariage D Amour
Mendelssohn Wedding March
Handel Water Music
Beethoven Symphony- Ode to Joy
Minuet in G major
Angels Have Heard High
Christmas Comes Anew
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
The Holly and the Ivy
The Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child Is This
Tag: Piano, score, sheet music, midi, learn, practice, 钢琴, 乐谱, 练习, 学钢琴, 鋼琴，樂譜，練習，學鋼琴