Finally, a FREE mobile app that lets you manage your IBM Cognos TM1 environment on-the-go! Whether you’re down the hall, at home or clear across the world, you are no longer tethered to your desk in order to be able to administer your TM1 servers. Get information, solve problems and run stuff on-the-fly.
Check out some of Quantum’s exciting launch features:
• View server statistics, Message Log, Transaction Log and Threads. Kill a Thread.
• Activate and Run TI Chores and Processes.
• View and modify Users and Groups. Modify Group assignments.
• Reset User passwords.
Stay tuned for more features coming soon!
Requirements to use Quantum for TM1:
• Android OS 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• TM1 version 10.2.2 Fix Pack 3 or later installed on your server.
• You must have visibility from your mobile device to your TM1 environment. This typically happens with direct WIFI or VPN access to your network. You may need to find out which mobile VPN apps your organization supports.
• You must set the HTTPPortNumber on your TM1 Server (in the tm1s.cfg file).
• All authentication modes for TM1 are available except for Mode 3 (Windows Integrated Authentication). Therefore, the IntegratedSecurityMode on your TM1 Server (in the tm1s.cfg file) must be set to 1, 2, 4 or 5. If yours is currently set to Mode 3, you can change it to Mode 2. That will still allow desktop users to access TM1 via single sign-on, but will also allow administrators to connect from their mobile device using Quantum.
Quantum for TM1 is currently in BETA. We invite you to download the BETA version, use it and give us your feedback at email@example.com.