Adjust Volume with your Pebble while listening to music
Launch your current Music App from your Pebble watch
Quickly change the current Music/Audio app in Music Boss or with your Pebble watch
Easily switch music/audio app using the Music Boss Quick Access App List
Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or Music Boss Watch App ( http://youtu.be/bR5DsM957cM )
Simple yet feature rich settings to enhance your experience
Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance for Pebble
Integrated with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Volume Mode (with existing Pebble Music Watch App) allows you to quickly adjust Volume http://goo.gl/c1ukZP
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
v1.6: Collaborated with the developer of Retune to bring you volume control for this fantastic iTunes Remote App. Also, Music Boss will now auto detect your Pebble watch firmware and install the appropriate SDK1 or SDK2 watch app.
v1.5: Completely overhauled User Interface, 2 new Tasker Intents, Google Analytics.
App Permissions Explained:
READ_LOGS: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Required to start the Tasker Intent Receiver Service (can be disabled).
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App while installing offline.
INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used for sending Google Analytics statistics (can be disabled) and for loading web views in app.
Please note that Pebble-MPC currently supports PebbleOS 1.x only.
Control your MPD-Daemon from your wrist!
Pebble-MPC ships its own Pebble WatchApp which can be installed with a simple click.
Enter the hostname and port for your MPD Host. Afterwards open the WatchApp on your wrist and control start using the app.
- Upper button is previous (<<)
- Middle button is play/pause (>||). Long press for stop
- Lower button is next (>>)
The source code for this plugin is available at https://github.com/sjp4/CanvasNowPlaying
Please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for more information on developing plugins for Canvas.
Please note that this plugin requires v1.3.0 or above of Canvas.
This app controls Squeezebox players connected to a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) or MySqueezebox.com (including the server in the SqueezeBox Touch). Replicates almost every function of a Squeezebox Controller with an interface optimize for a touch screen.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tablet Mode, requires an In-App purchase (US$1.00)
Requirements: Logitech Media Server version 7.7 or better (tested with versions up to 7.7.2). It might work with versions as old as 7.5, but it hasn't been tested. Use the latest version if you plan on using MySqueezebox.com too. A MySqueezebox.com account is required if you don't use a Squeezebox Server. You can create one from within the app or on the website. And of course Squeezebox players to control.
- Replicates almost all of the functionality of a SqueezeBox Controller, including the context menus and plugin apps.
- Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
- Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
- Automatic server discovery.
- Customizable backgrounds for each player.
- Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
- Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
- Song Downloading - download songs from your server to the device.
- Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
- Customizable Home menu.
- Pebble Smartwatch support.
- Can pause music during a phone call.
- Support for device docks.
- App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
- Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
- For users of Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, there is a bad tip floating around about ways to speed up TouchWiz. It tells you to go into the Developer Options of your phone and setting Animator Duration Scale to Off. Please Do NOT do this. Doing so will prevent this app from functioning properly and possibly other apps too.
- This app can be quite demanding on the server compared to other controller apps and as such may not work well with a server running on a NAS. Complaints in the reviews about slowness is likely due to having the server on a NAS.
- Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable.
- When connected, this app is constantly communicating with the server. If you're using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
- Tested with the SqueezeBox Receiver, Boom.
This application is also the perfect companion for Music Player for SmartWatch app which extends this player to SmartWatch controlling the music playback on the phones and tablets from the accessory.
It is also the perfect companion app for Pebble watch Music.
Control this client player on the smartphones and tablets from your Pebble watch apps and enjoy the music from your wrist.
This build is based on the music app developed by the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) available at https://android.googlesource.com
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
More from developer
Stay bizness focused and keep positivity and prosperity 1st