✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
Load any MIDI (.mid) or Karaoke (.kar) song file and play the keys on the light-up piano or practice on your own piano. You don't need to know how to read a music sheet to play the piano!
=> Multitouch light-up Synth Keyboard (note guiding)
=> Virtual Synth Instruments (128 General MIDI instruments)
=> Support for Sustaining notes for Touch Piano
=> Enhanced Synthesizer precision
=> Keyboard re-sizing up to 3 Octaves for Touch piano
=> Play along with the background music (guitar hero like)
=> Step-By-Step Practice on Virtual Piano
=> Full Piano View for piano practice (8 Octaves)
=> View the notes of any instrument in a MIDI file
=> Practise on your own piano with a full Grand Piano view.
=> Tempo/Speed Control
=> Position Seek control
=> Loop Trainer to practice specific sections in repetition
=> Mute background instrument (solo mode)
=> Chords Detection (Maj,Min,Dim, Aug, 7th, Sus2, etc).
=> View lyrics for karaoke midi files
=> Add files to favorite list
=> Advanced Settings for Instruments, Tracks, Tempo, Chords, Lyrics, and performance tuning
=> This software is provided AS-IS and comes with NO WARRANTIES or guarantees.
** App requires Android 1.6+ and SD card **
** Screen Multi-touch is not supported by all devices.
** Playing notes on Virtual Piano is not supported by all devices.
** App response and speed varies across devices.
For optimal results hold your camera as close as possible to the line of sheet music. Do not include clef, key signature nor time signature in snap. When holding the camera too far away, it doesn't work as well.
Be sure to watch the tutorials right here: http://musical-snapnplay.com/?page_id=12
The demo version has limited features. You cannot save a snap, combine snaps, and you will only be able to view half the notes light up on the instruments. The piano will light up all the notes.
Snap a picture of 3-4 phrases of sheet music. Fit the music in the rectangle and keep it steady. Select the Key and Clef. Edit the music. SnapNPlay will detect most notes and rhythms, but you will have to analyze and correct the music. Play the music. Learn the tune. Select an instrument. Save the snap. Snap the next 3-4 phrases...save it. Snap some more..save it. Then you can combine snaps that you saved and hear an entire tune played while watching the notes light up in time. Adjust the tempo or transpose the tune. Sing it, play it on your fiddle, recorder, viola, cello, bass, guitar or piano. Do you want other instruments to be included? Email the developer.
Email me when you experience difficulty. Email me when you have suggestions. Send me your snaps. I'd love to see them so I can analyze and make the app better!
Currently the SnapNPlay algorithm only tries to detect notes, their length and accidentals. It does not try to parse triplets, rests, or grace notes. It does a great job at helping you learn a tune and learning to read sheet music. Just spend a few minutes snapping and learning. After you learn the tune, you will always be able to play it!
We have prepared a new version of the piano. Our app will help you with learning popular carols!
Play a song from our list, listen to it and then click on "Learn how to Play". Click on the highlighted blue keys and play the whole song. The application will rate how well you are in it. Become a champion and get 3 stars for each player song!
List of carols in our application:
♫ "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
♫ "Go Tell It on the Mountain"
♫ "Hear the Skies Around"
♫ "Mary On The Mountain"
♫ "O Little Town of Bethlehem"
♫ "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
♫ "The Virgin Mary Had a Baby Boy"
♫ "Jingle Bells"
♫ "Deck The Halls"
♫ "Silent Night"
♫ "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
♫ "White Christmas"
Applications can also be used as a piano without learning mode. There is also an option to record your own song and after it - learn to play it!
Play, learn, compose, have fun.
Feel the atomsphere of Christmas with Christmas Carols Piano!
Practice makes perfect. iRealPro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. Our completely-redesigned app simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from over 30 different accompaniment styles.
• Accompaniment can include guitar, piano, bass, drums, vibraphone, and more.
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create.
• Create multiple editable playlists.
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation.
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition).
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players or global setting for number notation .
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Easily share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums.
• Export charts as Image and MusicXML.
• Export audio as WAV (AudioCopy/Paste supported) and MIDI.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE (See website for demos)
• Guitar Chords: Displays guitar chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Piano Chords: Displays piano chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Chord Scales: Displays chord and scale diagrams during playback following the chord progression. It's also an extensive library of chord and scale diagrams for quick and easy reference.
Always backup your songs!
JCi Piano Chords helps you easily find the scale/chord combinations in a complete list.
METRONOME, TUNING FORK and GUITAR TUNER HELPER ADDED
Change just touching MODE control to see variations/scales and the application will show the keys on the piano image and the music sheet.
. Touch the PLAY control to listen to your selection.
. Start selecting the root of the chord from the top controls, then select the chord extension from the list.
. Use the METRONOME MODE while your playing sessions. (NEW)
. New TUNER FORK added. (NEW)
. GUITAR TUNER helper. (NEW)
The easiest way to have with one a complete chords book.
Now, metronome, tuning fork and guitar tuning helper added!
In this TUTORIAL, Scott Freiman pulls Apple’s GarageBand (GB) into his virtual “garage” and, with a NASCAR mechanic’s passion for detail, shows you how this fine-tuned, hybrid DAW works.
You know, GB is designed to get you to the music fast! In the first section Scott puts the pedal to the metal by building a tune from scratch. Watching Scott make his musical decisions gives you a roadmap to learn all the fundamentals: from creating the first note to the final exported track!
From there, Scott accelerates into the workspace. You’ll learn all about the timeline, navigation (no GPS in this release...), the Inspector, the Media Browser and the Notepad. Next you’re upshifting into the loops and the awesome new “Flex” tool that can make any recorded audio fit right to the beat!
Speaking of audio, Scott cranks the subwoofer to talk about recording audio tracks while plugging in the included virtual amps and pedalboard. From there he makes a hairpin turn into the world of MIDI and software instruments where he covers all the basics of editing, quantization and the Score Editor.
He then screams down the last straightaway to cover all the cool things you can do while arranging and mixing. Finally, Scott gives you the checkered flag as you cross the GarageBand finish line by learning how to make your own podcasts and movie scores!
This Garageband ’11 tutorial by Scott Freiman is not to be missed!
Table of Contents:
1. Welcome to GarageBand
2. What We Won’t Be Covering
3. Setting Up GarageBand
4. The Main Window
5. A Look at Regions
6. Creating a Song
7. Composing with Loops
8. Adding More Loops
10. Working with Regions
11. Recording a Software Instrument
12. Changing Instruments
13. Onscreen Keyboard
14. Musical Typing
15. Recording a Real Instrument
16. Recording Guitar
17. Exporting Your Song
18. Saving Your Song
19. The LCD
20. The Timeline
21. Moving Around
22. More About Tracks
23. Split and Join
24. Grid and Guides
25. The Track Inspector
26. The Region Editor
27. Locking Tracks
28. The Media Browser
29. The Notepad
30. More About Loops
31. More About the Loop Browser
32. Transposing Audio
33. Modifying Browser Buttons
34. Working In the Region Editor
35. Tuning Audio
36. The Flex Tool
37. More About the Region Editor
38. Quantizing Audio
39. Adding an Accent
40. Transposing Multiple Regions
41. Setting Up to Record Audio
42. Choosing a Bass Amp
43. Recording the Bass
44. Setting Up to Record Guitar
45. Choosing a Guitar Amp
46. Using Pedals
47. Recording Guitar
48. Multitrack Recording
49. Cycle Recording
50. Comping Audio
51. Importing and Exporting Audio
52. Groove Matching
53. Recording Software Instruments
54. Cycle Recording With Software Instruments
55. Editing Software Instruments
56. Editing Controller Data
57. Creating Software Loops
58. More About Quantization
59. The Score Editor
60. More About Cut, Copy, and Paste
61. Using Audio Unit Instruments
62. Importing MIDI Files
63. Insert Effects
64. Send and Master Effects
65. The Arrangement Track
66. More About the Arrangement Track
67. Creating a Rough Arrangement
68. Creating a Rough Mix
69. Automating Volume and Panning
70. Automating Effects
71. The Master Track
72. Sharing Your Song
73. Working With Movies
74. Creating a Podcast
75. Thanks for Watching!
Very first Praise & Worship App among Chinese ministries that allows you to search by categories and transpose music.
Access to Stream of Praise song lyrics at any place & time.
~ Please note that this App is not a music player. Main function of the App is to view lyrics, guitar chord, lead sheet, and make your own songlist for worship leading. ~
~ Stream of Praise App does not include nor allow printed or forwarded copies of the song sheets due to the infringement conflicts with copyright licensing.~
Internet access required for some App functionalities.
Regular App updates with more functions & contents.
Free update of song lyrics for all future albums.
Music, lead sheets & guitar tabs for future albums can be purchased In-App at the time of album release.
Stream of Praise Music Ministries website: www.sop.org
**************** Functions ****************
Stream of Praise Pro Version (US$9.99)
Rich content with video clips & worship events update
Most recent news from Stream of Praise
Most updated tour schedules
Stream of Praise prayer requests
Recent tour photos
Recent video clips of worship events, music classes & behind the scenes
Create and edit your personalized worship song lists
Powerful search engine, able to search for songs with either English or Chinese keywords
Powerful search engine, able to search for songs using Theme, Key, Speed, Lyrics, Song Title, etc.
Purchase songs using the Goole Play store
Access to all Stream of Praise song lyrics
Regularly updates of Stream of Praise news & happenings
Access to all Stream of Praise guitar tabs
Guitar chords with real-time transpose
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Playing only the left-hand or right-hand staff
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files.*
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music.
- Easy page turns: just swipe your finger to flip pages.
- Quickly jump to any page.
- Zoom in on your notation.
- Pen and highlight tools.
- Transpose your notation.
- Landscape mode support.
- folders & set lists
- adjust zoom and margin menu
- Options for different paper types.
- Options for different page change methods (swipe or tap).
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude).
- Access to nearly 200,000 additional pieces through the Musicnotes.com store
* Musicnotes.com offers sheet music in three different file types: Musicnotes Files, Guitar Guru Sessions and Sibelius Scorch. Songs purchased in Guitar Guru format will import the associated tablature notation into the Musicnotes app. Files in Sibelius Scorch format are not currently compatible with the app.
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
“No Sheets” is a simple application that allows you to store the chord sheets of your favorite songs and play it at the desired tempo on your smart phone.
The chords and useful information are shown at the preset tempo as an accompaniment aid.
Create the chord files using a text editor (e.g. on a PC) according to this simple file format. Note that the last block must end with an empty line.
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Store the files in the “/mnt/sdcard/no_sheets” directory. Use the USB memory feature of the phone for example.
Run the program. Load file, set tempo and play!
Chorditor is a tool for chord search, add, edit, play, compose, etc.
There are 2 main features.
1. Guitar Chord Chart
- simple/easy to browse chords
- showing all variations by one touch
- expandable/customizable chords
- backup/restore chord database
- split chord
- left/right hander
- horizontal/vertical view
- capo setting
- capture and send chord as image
- strum all chords
- color setting
- compose song by chord
- edit tools : save, open, input, delete, copy, paste, undo, redo,...
- lyrics input
- time signature, tempo and key change options
- play all or selected chord units
- add/edit chord playing pattern (In-App Purchase)
- chord sheet music
*. most of features are free to use except 'inputting/editting patterns'
*. In-App purchase 'Premium Upgrade' removes ads and enables 'inputting/editting patterns'.
IT DOES NOT PLAY SOUND! It's just a roller.
Recommended for larger android tablets. I had to lower the window height to compensate because my tablet considers the menu's as part of window and doesn't let you go over them. So sorry if it isn't "full screen."
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.