Orange Squeeze automatically discovers and connects to your local Logitech Media Server (formerly Squeezebox Server) over WiFi, or the mysqueezebox.com web site.
November 2013 -- New in 2.0 -- Compatible with KitKat -- Free upgrade!!!
- Full tablet support with fluid grid-style browsing that accentuates your beautiful artwork. Configure how large you want your grids to be, or if you you can choose to revert back to traditional list-style browsing.
- New UI based on the standard Android action bar and navigation drawer patterns. Your home menu and player list are just a swipe away at any time!
- New artist artwork generation technique using a more traditional grid instead of the overlapping cards model in the past.
- The current playlist view is updated to include some nice gestures, such as swipe-to-remove and also long-press to reorder. Overall the current playlist view is faster and more robust than before.
- Orange Squeeze will now broadcast track and player metadata, allowing consumption of track and player metadata by third-party apps.
- New track download backend that works around some issues with the previous one based on the Android download manager.
Fast browsing available immediately with no waiting for scans or database synchronization. Full search capabilities coupled with an intuitive and seamless interface make listening to music on your Squeezeboxen fun and convenient. Advanced caching heuristics make for a smooth, seamless experience.
Fully integrated and tested with Pandora, Mog, and other online services available on your Squeezebox.
- Can automatically mute players when a phone call is received, and optionally unmute them after you hang up.
- Use your phone's volume keys to control your player volume.
- Helpful user interface that introduces you to advanced features progressively.
- Drag and drop playlist and menu management for easy customization
- Works with password-protected servers.
- Synchronization, player sleep, and alarm support
- Clean, seamless integration with SqueezePlayer. Note that this requires the separate purchase of the SqueezePlayer app.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped test this release via Orange Squeeze Preview!
A brief discussion of some of the permissions Orange Squeeze requires:
The permission "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" is used strictly to detect when calls are made or received so that automatic player muting will work.
The permission "MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD" allows the app to download tracks to your external storage and also place the application's artwork cache on the external storage.
The permission "FULL NETWORK ACCESS" allows the app to connect to either mysqueezebox.com or your local Logitech Media Server installation.
Tested in-house on the original Google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (2012). Supported on all Android devices running 2.2 and higher.
This skin brings a new user interface look to this amazing music player.
HOW TO USE INSTRUCTIONS
First, you must have PlayerPro or PlayerPro Trial installed. There is a 10 day trial available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tbig.playerprotrial
Once this app downloaded, due to Android 4.3 and further restrictions, you will need to manually install the skin from your your phone app list. Simply follow instructions. Once installed, to activate the skin, launch Player Pro, access options menu, go to look and feel, select "Select skin" option and then Orange Flatty.
If you have anything that does not work, please drop me an email.
Thanks for your purchase !
With Orange Radio:
- Find out which radio stations Orange has selected in your country.
- View your favourite radio programmes, podcasts and songs at a glance
- Check out our catalogue and discover radio stations and podcasts from all over the world
- Choose your station based on the music or content it broadcasts
- Find your favourite tracks using on demand services
- Read the latest tweets from the radio stations
- Enjoying your shows offline
- You can also connect to Orange Radio at http://radio.orange.com
- If you want to recommend a radio station or ask for our help, please send us an email at email@example.com
Grâce à l’application, choisissez vos tonalités parmi plus de 20 000 produits et gérez leurs diffusions dans votre profil : mode aléatoire, soir et week-end, une tonalité différente par contact …
OFFRE SPECIALE APPLICATION : Testez le service gratuitement pendant 3 mois parmis une sélection découverte de tonalités ! (sans engagement)
Look up the Korean, English or Romanization for the songs.
Please contact us if you experience any bugs, want to suggest features or request lyrics! Please contact us either on twitter or via email.