- iPhone iOS 7 UI Style and Music feature
- Same look and touch feeling with iPhone
- EQ Customization(Bass boost and 3D effect need headset)
- Browse by artist, album, song or genre media
- Create playlists and playlist shortcuts
- Play queue management
- Repeat and shuffle playback
- Playback widget at launcher
- Set song as ringtone
- Bluetooth and Email share function
- Cover Flow
- Edit media meta data
- Switch to next song via swipe the album art in album/tracks view
- Search function when long press song
- 'Use as alarm' function when long press song
- Recently add playlist(you can set the time in settings)
- iPhone Music
Experience a stylish way of browsing your music with 3D floating album arts.
* Share Music
* Cache Size and Quality options
* Added Presets to Equalizer
* Supports New Skins V2
* Notification Controls
iSense Music is a 3D Music Player like iPhone Music Player, Sense Music Player, Google Play Music, htc music player, iPod Music Player( Apple Itunes ), Coverflow Music Player etc but differs from all of them a lot.
* Supports 3D themes, 4 themes preinstalled, more themes released, check my other apps at https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SmoothApps
* Fast Scroll feature to quickly scroll through floating album arts.
* Supports beautiful user interface skins.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, folders, playlists, genres, songs, more advanced browsing like albums of particular artist & genre, and albums sorted by artist names.
* ScrollBar & Alphabets for Easy Browsing
* Reversed UI (Bottom Controls option in Settings)
* Equalizer for Android 2.3+ ( working for all devices except a few, where system denies equalizer permissions ).
* Stylish Lockscreen with a 3D widget and slide to unlock feature.
* Crossfade (Auto & Manual) for mixing songs.
* Random Album Art Generation in place of empty album arts
* Supports Lists by hiding Carousel
* ID3 Tag Editor for editing single/multiple songs’ information
* Star Rating Feature(rate all songs in the list at once). Import / Export ratings from Tags(Media Monkey, Windows Media Player etc supported, supports half star ratings too)
* Music Library Folders (exclude unwanted folders)
* Swipe Gestures on Lockscreen Thumbnail(Swipe - Next & Prev, Tap - Pause/Play )
* Drag enabled menu.
* Different playlist sorting algorithm better than any used(from what I have seen) in any android application.
* Supports Album Art Utility App as Add-On which allows you to manually pick your preferred album artwork for not only your albums but also for your artists, folders, playlists, genres and songs, from the Internet, the Gallery app and Existing album arts.
* Many other features you will find out.
Note: On first launch of iSense Music the album art caching process will start and will take some time to finish(depends on number of albums on device).
3D Carousel Guide:
* Touch on center most album art to open song list.
* Long press on center most album art to open options.
* Touch any album art to scroll it to the center.
* Swipe left-right to scroll through the carousel.
* Touch and swipe left-right on Fastscroll bar to quickly scroll through carousel.
Please Help Me Translate This App:
Everybody is more than welcome to help me translate my application to their native languages or correct any translations(please email me with subject “iSense Translate: …….”, if anybody is interested in helping me translate). We are trying to make iSense Music 3D music player the best music player available for android devices.
Like us on Facebook:- http://www.facebook.com/pages/iSense-Music-3D-Music-Player-for-Android/334021420044242
Follow us on Twitter:- https://twitter.com/SmoothAppsDroid
Following functions are implemented:
- Flexible play, shuffle and repeat modes
- Continuous Play
- Widgets : 4x1 | 4x1 | 4x4
- Playlist / Playlist Creation
- Album art support
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Swipe gestures (rigth/left in player = previous/next song)
- Alphabetical scrollbar
- Check for new updates (internet permission)
- Download album artworks via Last.fm (Beta)
- Set song as ringtone/alarm (settings permission)
- Bass Boost
How to create playlists?
In "Playlists" you can find "current playlist". The following steps show how to add songs:
1. Long press on the desired song
2. In the upcoming menu you can choose "Replace list" to create a new playlist with this song or "Insert in list" to append the song as last element to the existing playlist
3. Repeat steps 1. and 2.
4. To play your playlist go to "Playlists" --> "Current Playlist"
5. Choose one of the listed songs and the playlist begins to play
How to save my current playlist?
1. Long press on "current playlist"
2. In the upcoming menu choose "Save as ..."
3. Type a new name
4. And press "save"
How to change the song order in playlists?
1. Long press on the preferred playlist
2. In the upcoming menu choose "Edit"
3. and rearrange the songs per drag&drop
★ Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, genres and folders.
★ Customizable Equalizer with multiple channels, presets, Bass Boost, and virtualizer effect
★ 5 home widgets for easy music control
★ Locking screen with full music controls
★ Create and edit playlists
★ mp3 id3 tag editing
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
More from developer
"I knew from a really young age that I wanted nothing more than to be a Singer/Songwriter. I’ve been writing for as long as I’ve been singing. And how long is that you might wonder, let’s just go with I’m in a permanent state of regression and leave it at that. ☺"
With the music industry seeking new individual non-manufactured sounds, Candy is happy to try to supply them this. Candy’s song, Tell The World – taken from her album, A Rollercoaster Love, earned her a Finalist Award from the 6th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards) – Excellence in Acoustic Music.
Candy’s club popular song, Stop Talking, was selected by L.A Music Pipelines show and was featured as what’s hot in L.A by Big FM. And there has been some real interest in her music videos on youtube, one of which was featured in London Fashion Week Edition of Afrobuzz in English by Vox Africa.
Candy is constantly writing new material and is looking forward to recording a new Album by 2011. You can tweet her @icandyrose and “Like” on facebook www.facebook.com/icandyrose, where she posts regular updates of her work in progress and sometimes gives freebies to her fans and on www.myspace.com/icandyrose - where you can also listen to samples of some of her songs and also get the lyrics to her songs as requested from her face book fan page.
All music by Candy Rose is available from i-Tunes, Amazon, CD baby, emusic, nokia music store, and other retailers.
Keep listening, as this is just the beginning…