Experience audio effects for the music player, including a rich 3D experience on headphones (stereo widening and reverb), bass boost and equalizer. After installation, you can find the control panel under the “sound effects” menu item in the Android Music player.
The audio enhancements will automatically be activated after installation. You can customize them to your personal preferences using the control panel. The equalizer is supporting a rich set of presets (Classical, Dance, Rock, Pop, etc.), as well as a 5-band user selectable equalization.
The MusicFX control panel is a natural extension for the Android Music player. Furthermore, it can also be invoked from other media players that support the new Android control panel intents.
Note that the application requires BlueTooth configuration access to enable enhancements for BlueTooth headsets, and it utilizes the internet access to retrieve the latest help and developer information pages.”
By installing or using you agree to the terms of the end user license agreement at http://www.lifevibesfx.com/EULA
Bluetooth Music Player is a unique app on market that provides real-time audio streaming from one phone to another, using Bluetooth connection. All you have to do is to make a playlist on one phone, connect another device that also has Bluetooth Music Player installed, and when you press Play button, music will play on both devices at the same time.
***Important note: Bluetooth Music Player does NOT stream music to Bluetooth headsets, watches, Playstation, Wii or any device that is not an Android phone or tablet. Also, you need to pair devices from within the app. If they still wont pair, go to phone settings and un-pair devices you’re trying to connect.
With this awesome app, you can amplify your music by streaming it on two phones at once, and listen it in stereo mode without any wires. Then, you can use it to share music with friend while traveling, for example, and be sure you are listening the same part of the song, even with meters and meters of distance between. Last, but not least, you can use Bluetooth Music Player as a regular mp3 player. For your convenience, we made user interface clean and simple, and file managing easy, so you could focus on listening great music, not handling the app.
We also have a free version, but it is ad supported. If you don't mind occasional ads, find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilumnis.btplayerfree
♫ Synchronized and controllable audio streaming and playback on two devices over Bluetooth
♫ Simple user interface, easy audio management system
♫ Mute sound without interrupting streaming
♫ Automatic disconnect/reconnect to audio streaming phone
♫ Works on Android 2.2 or higher
♫ No ads!
Listen to music, internet streams and more with your bluetooth mono headphones!
Tested with: Nokia BH-213 + Sennheiser VMX 100
Before buying: Please try the free "Bluetooth Audio Widget TRIAL" (for compability with your mobile) , which is also available in the market.
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
- zoom and scratch
- select, export, edit, undo
- copy, cut, paste
- fade in/out, reverse, normalize
- looped playback
- time markers
- variable speed
- record when locked
- up to 2h/file
- input gain and auto-gain
- compact home screen widget
- bluetooth support
- powerful file manager with folders
- send by mail, dropbox, etc..
- use front or back mic (if available)
- set engine samplerate, latency, ..
- rec/play/convert WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC
The MP3 codec is available as a free add-on from the website, under certain conditions.
A user manual is available from the menu.
Please visit the website for the FAQ, ChangeLog, video and more.
Radios from El Salvador include,
ABC 100.1 El Salvador Radio
Radio Fm Monumental of El Salvador
Radio 102.1 of El Salvador
Radio 102 Nueve
Radio Bautista Top El Salvador Music
Radio Astral Radio El Salvador
Soda Stereo 105.3
Super Strella Radio El Salvador
Radio La Chevere FM El Salvador
Radio Coco FM- El Salvador radio hits
Radio Luz FM El Salvador Radios
PS: All the radios streams are live streams and therefore will only be available 24 hours if the radio stations broadcast 24 hours. Those stations that broadcast limited hours will be available only when it is broadcasting live in local time.
Please rate this app and leave any comments or suggestion you may have
EQ's sober design and smart ergonomics makes it easy and delightful to use.
Note: We recommend to use your EQ app with headphones or speakers.
- Love EQ! This equalizer app is awesome with special mention for the bassboost!
- A life-saver and so simple to use! I just plug in headphones, turn any music player on, and I can customize the sound as I like!
- 5 band Equalizer to play with low pitch and trebles
- Universal music player remote control: listen to music from your favorite mp3 player and adjust the sound to your expectations
- compatible with all your favorite music players: SoundCloud, Play Music, etc....
- you can play/pause or go the next/previous song directly from EQ
- the EQ is shaped in a curve to simplify the use of the app
- indication of the sound intensity while playing with the EQ
- a sober and flat design
- a simple and friendly user interface
Exclusive options to discover (paying options):
- Preset: 9 equalizer presets based on different music genres
“SAVE” option to store your customized frequency presets
Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- Bass Booster to amplify the volume of your bass at a maximum
- EQ app customization: Change the background color of your app as you please.
Please mail us your questions / feedback at: email@example.com
If you enjoy our equalizer app EQ, please leave a review in the Play Store. It really helps keep support and maintenance up!
Dub Music Player + Equalizer is audio music player, that will meet your need for a clean and high quality sound. A must have audio player to play your favorite songs and playlists!
Pump up and uncork your sound quality and volume thanks to Dub Music Player + Equalizer.
Dub Music Player + Equalizer is a music track player, a frequency equalizer and spectrum analyser.
Access your own music library directly from the player. Control the frequencies you like for your songs and save your custom presets. Dub Music Player + Equalizer enables you to set 5 different band frequencies. Tune up each filter to bring out the best in your music. In addition to the low frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to boost even more your bass sounds, thanks to the Bass Booster option, and you can enjoy in 3D sound, thanks to the Virtualizer option. Also, you’ll be able to visualize your music thanks to a spectrum analyser.
√ Audio player
√ Simple and effective interface, faithfully showing visualization of your music played.
√ Browse and play music by songs, artists, albums, playlists, folders and genres
√ 5 bands Equalizer (from low bass to highs to improve the quality of your songs)
√ Background music play (to keep playing your songs while you use other apps, or while your device is in stand-by mode)
√ 9 predefined presets, based on different music genres
√ Ability to save and delete custom presets
√ Bass boost audio effect to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
√ Virtualizer audio effect to enjoy in 3D sound
√ Music progress bar for an easy navigation within the song you're listening to
√ Repeat function to keep listening to your song over and over
√ Shuffle function to plays your songs in a random order
√ Vintage and polished design
√ Professional sound rendering
√ Media volume control
√ Home screen widget
√ Lock screen widget
√ Supports headset / Bluetooth controls.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new music player eq app! Plug in your headphones, or turn your speakers on, and listen to your music louder. Uncork music volume and enjoy at its best! Improve the quality of your sound!
There’s nothing like a good music player to boost your parties, or just make it your Android sounds like never before!
The available music equalizer presets:
√ Hip Hop
Please feel free to send us your feedback, or write your review.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Con la aplicación oficial de La Noche Repentina podrás:
• Escuchar la Radio online en directo desde conexiones inalámbricas.
• Contactarte con la Radio a través de las principales redes sociales y acceder a sus últimas novedades.
• Acceder al Sitio Web
• Escuchar la Radio mientras realizas otras tareas en el dispositivo.
• Recibir mensajes de notificación.
• Compartir la aplicación.
and equalizer. Easy to control the volume with 5 band equalizer, base booster and virtualizer effects.
You can adjust bass levels and equalizer to get the best of your music player. Use headphones or external speakers
to enhance the maximum bass effect. DOWNLOAD NOW IT FREE!
Main features of Music Bass Booster:
* Bass booster effect.
* Virtualizer effect.
* 5 bands equalizer.
* Media volume control.
* Work with most music and video players.
NOTE: Please keep the application running while you're listening to music will change the current bass level.
Rock out in Mexico you can listen for free, the best rock and best rock songs of the moment.
★ Rock Music in high quality (High Quality) .
★ MexicoRockea has a modern, friendly design and easy navigation interface so you can find music easily.
★ Top Artists, all the best of your favorite artists.
★ Top Songs, find current issues in one place .
★ Top Albums, find the latest albums of your favorite artists.
★ Share the good Rock with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus...
★ Can you hear the best of national and international Rock, see the lyrics and add them to your custom playlist, which will be available whenever you want to hear.
★ Thousands of songs and every day more are being added.
Listen to the music:
- Music Kings Of Leon
- Music Imagine Dragons
- Music of The Lumineers
- Music by The Black Keys
- Music Of Monsters And Men
- Music Muse
- Swarm -Music
- Zoe - Music
- Music Hello Seahorse!
- Music 30 Seconds To Mars
And get the best genres:
Classic Rock, Spanish Rock, Grunge, Progressive Rock, Alternative Rock, English Rock, Metal, Punk.
- The application is constantly updated.
- Do not require or allow downloads music, offers a service just to listen to rock music.
If you want to enjoy the best Rock on your Android phone, download the MexicoRockea application today or visit us at http://www.mexicorockea.com and start enjoying the best Rock wherever you are.
Sprung from Apollo, Orpheus has taken its own path. Created out of the need for a modern FOSS music player. Orpheus aims to be simple and minimalistic.
Orpheus relies completely on the default android media store for track information. You will have a much better experience if your music has proper id3 tags. ‘beets’ does a great job. http://beets.radbox.org/
Orpheus comes ad free, without any tracking analytics, and comes feature complete from the start (no micro payments or paid features). Orpheus is entirely donation supported. (In app payments are for donations only)
Current version is 2.x. Features include:
* Experimental external library support. Drive and Upnp plugins published.
* Remote playback via Google Cast (Chromecast) (streaming direct from device for local storage no cloud proxies) with seamless transition between local and remote options
* Material interface, with multiple color schemes in light and dark
* Folder browsing (experimental)
* Cover art and artist image fetching from Last.fm and CoverArtArchive.org
* Sleep timer (2 hour max)
Orpheus is a pet project, and is still considered beta. Please don’t be too harsh in your reviews.
Source available at https://github.com/OpenSilk/Orpheus
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: