With this app, you'll be able to:
• Fingerpick your first song on day one
• Avoid sounding like every other guitar player using 15 unique styles
• Never hit another wrong note after mastering our in-depth exercises
• Learn to play the honky tonk like a Rolling Stone
More reasons yet...
• Strengthen all your fingers, including the awkward pinky
• Learn to fingerpick your favorite solo in under a week
• No pressure starting out—learn at your pace from home
• Maximize hand-eye coordination using three tempos in each exercise
And even more...
• Be the one to play your child to sleep with sweet lullabies
• Use Latin-style picking to start your own salsa night
• Get one step closer to mastering your entire guitar
✔ WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN:
• IK Multimedia's iKlip App of the Week
• Premier Guitar and PDA Essentials Magazines
• iTunes App Store Top Paid, Top Grossing, What's Hot, and New & Noteworthy areas
✔ WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ "I am a guitar teacher and this app is great for learning the notes on the strings - able to customize very well for quizzing yourself or your students!!"
★★★★★ "This is a well thought out app that is teaching me the fretboard while on vacation from my guitar. The best learning tool that I've yet to encounter for this purpose."
★★★★★ "Easy to use and I'm finally learning the notes on the fretboard. 5 minutes a day, that's all it takes. Well worth the small investment!"
✔ CHECK OUT A DEMONSTRATION VIDEO AT:
✔ SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET:
Easy to use, no fretboard scrolling, and real instrument sounds
✔ CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM EXERCISES:
• Configure the fretboard the way you want it! Simply touch the fretboard to select notes to work on or use the convenient presets
• Learn the fretboard forwards, backwards, randomly, vertically, and horizontally
• English (C D E F G A B) or Romance (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si) Syllables
• Right and Left Handed Options
• Smart learning engine that keeps track of your incorrect answers and gives you the best next round
• Configure Sharps or Flats
• Configure whether the answer is shown and/or notation is shown when you want to challenge yourself further.
✔ LEARN NOTES:
Master fretboard notes intelligently with fretboard note exercises that you create. Learning the fretboard notes is fundamental to understanding chords.
✔ LEARN FRETBOARD POSITIONS:
Master fretboard movement by practicing and recognizing fretboard note positions. This will give you the confidence and the mental training for playing notes and chords all over the fretboard.
✔ LEARN 11 MUSICAL KEYS:
Gain an understanding of the circle of fifths and learn the notes in 11 major musical keys. This will help you to pick up and play a song with ease!
✔ LEARN EAR TRAINING:
Improve your ability to improvise and play by ear with ear training exercises for notes
✔ LEARN SIGHT READING:
Practice reading music notation which will help you read sheet music and gain an understanding of how pitch relates to the fretboard notes
✔MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS:
Simple color coded statistics show you where you are strong and weak on the fretboard. This is a great way to know where to adjust your practice routines.
Tags : cara cepat belajar gitar, cara belajar main gitar, cara belajar gitar dengan cepat, cara main gitar, cara cepat bermain gitar
Standard E, D♯/E♭ tuning, D tuning, C♯/D♭ tuning, C tuning. Open D, Open D minor, Open G, Open G minor,
Open C, Open C minor, Open E, Open A. Drop D, Double Drop D, Drop C, Drop C#, Drop B, Drop A, Drop A#. Minor Third, Major Third, All Fourths, Augmented Fourths, Mandoguitar. Balalaika, Charango, Cittern One, Cittern Two, Dobro, Lefty, Overtone, Pentatonic.
-Easy to use.
-Simple and nice interface.
-Repeat on/off function.
-high quality audio.
-32 Alternate Tunings.
It has the high-quality sounds of the tuned acoustic guitar.
Just click on the button and tune your guitar with the repeating sound of the tuned string! To stop the repeating click on the button one more time. It's simple!
Keywords: guitar tuner, tune guitar, acoustic guitar
Jim's lessons (dubbed 'Best On The Web' by Down Home Blues) demonstrate the many techniques used by the major classic blues men in a format that is easy to learn and exciting to follow, using simple blues guitar tabs both on-screen and in PDF format.
Blues music has many variations, both in regional style and by particular artists. The Delta blues guitar sounds of Robert Johnson are a world away from the complex ragtime blues finger picking style of Blind Blake or Reverend Gary Davis, but they all come from the same roots.
In between the bottleneck blues sound and modern ragtime guitar there are other styles that form their own sub categories. The swing blues sound of Big Bill Broonzy is quite unique, as is the thrashing 'grunge' style of Son House.
South Carolina, for example, was a hot breeding ground for many master guitarists - Gary Davis, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council, to name just three.
The free blues guitar lessons on this app show how to play blues guitar in the old style, which is where it all came from; Newbies will love the way in which Jim builds on basic techniques, breaking the chord structure down into bit sized pieces until you are playing like a pro!
Blues guitar lessons for beginners need particular care as this is where students make habits that will last a lifetime - good basic finger picking technique learned early will ensure rapid progress.
Semoga dengan hadirnya aplikasi " Kunci Gitar Lagu Indonesia " ini, dapat membantu anda dalam menemukan
chord gitar artis atau band pilihan anda.
kritik dan saran via email : email@example.com
Terima Kasih, jangan lupa rate-nya ya :)
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: