No matter beginner or professional would like some way to optimize your work in Keynote. To present you a free program by hotkey Keynote! Selecting a platform you can use the application as a prompt for your work. Thanks to this application you can quickly learn the shortcuts that will enable you to optimize your work and regardless of content to perform it in the same unit of time. The user can also send yourself a file with the keyboard shortcuts for that platform, it needs!
In this version:
-Reduction for Keynote on Mac OS
-convenient and memorable interface
-file sending with Mac OS shortcuts
-fresh keyboard shortcuts
-contact with author
Here we are – welcome to Klotzkoepfchen Training program to learn the notes on the guitar fretboard.
Developed from guitarist for all of you, which like to learn the notes right now.
Or for all of you, which ever had the plan to learn the notes.
Be honour – the most training programs for example in the Net or in different kind of magazines are really complicated. Most of us won´t use them.
To learn the notes with these methods is sometimes like a torture.
We totally agree with this, because we felt the same.
Now we start to learn with fun.
From now on, wherever you are, you will learn to find the right notes on the fretboard – in 3 learning steps.
You can´t imagine, how fast you will have the first success to learn the notes on the fret.
If you are satisfied with our app, please tell it to all your friends – if not, don´t hesitate to contact us.
NEW FEATURE IN PRACTICE MODE
If you're still missing the right notes, you're getting nagged by a saying and a sound. If you want to disable it, just press the menu button in the menu.
NEW FEATURE IN VIEW MODE
To make learning for you easier by just pressing the desired note on the fretboard, we invested many sweat and work.
You’ve earned , that you’re developers will give to you something new. Here’s the result:
After you’ve used our fantastic fretboard trainer with all the great features you know now a lot about notes on the fretboard. Probably you like to play a solo? And not only that?
For example, you like to play a song and in the lead sheet you will find the chords.
But no symbol or graphic for the chord.
For sure you will find something about the chord in the net or in books or wherever.
But isn’t it more helpful, the stuff is always by your side?
And for sure, we don’t like to teach you, how to handle a chord. In our opinion, the guitarist by himself makes the decision to handle the chords.
That’s why you will not find numbers, which fingers you should use for the chords.
And some chords will sound for guitarists better with one ore two open strings – doesn’t matter - you decide, what is the sound of the chord for the song.
But now the special: You will not see only the chords on the frets, no, you will also see the notes, the chord is created.
Now the circle begins to spin: keynote – a solo, for example the good old pentatonic, played with the basic key – that’s it!!
Composer, Transposer (transpose chords) and Singlenotes
A lot of fun with the new update wishes
The Klotzkoepfchen Team
HEREBY THE DEVELOPERS ENSURE THAT THE APP HAS BEEN DEVELOPED INDISPUTABLY. THE DEVELOPERS AS WELL AS THE LICENSE HOLDER CANNOT BE MADE LIABLE FOR A LOSS.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Arpeggio :-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Absolutely free, no advertising!!!
The sounds of this application are based on the Apple Keynote about the first iPad on January 27th 2010 and is the sum of the most important words spoken there by Steve Jobs. By clicking several times on a word, you will hear the different sounds available for this word randomly.
A widget allows you to play a random sound directly from your android desktop.
Reference to that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZS8HqOGTbA
Don't hesitate to comment or email me suggestions
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.