The sound will only be recorded if an audible sound is recognized, this will cause unnecessary noise no to be recorded, and save the expense of battery.
Voice Rec makes recording high-quality sound capture, cancels noise, recording rate changes, runs in the background, among others.
Voice Rec is an application very easy to use.
How to use:
* Touch the "REC" button to start recording.
* Touch the "STOP" button to stop recording or playback of a recording.
* Touch the "SAVE" button to save your recording.
* Tap the top flap list to be able to modify the frequency of recording, to learn more and to close the application. Even the menu that opens when you touch the "list", tap "<<<" to close the menu.
Note: The audio format is generated only in WAVE format (*. wav).
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
RecForge can be used to :
- record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, ...
- share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, ...
- convert your recordings in diferent audio format
- edit audio files
- replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).
Simple Design, High Quality, No Ads
mode : stereo, mono(file size : 1/2)
type : mp3, wav
samplerate : 16 kHz, 32 kHz, 44 kHz
bitrate : 8 or 32 ~ 192, 320kbps
This is full version.
Keyword: Record Recorder MP3 WAV MP# Rec REC
High quality MONO STEREO sample rate
Samplerate 44 KHZ 320kbps 320
Field Recorder is only available on Google Play!
Turn your smartphone and tablet into an HQ audio recorder!
Customers say it is the best audio recorder app that money can buy and worth every cent.
Field Recorder provides easy-to-use presets for standard tasks like dictation or concert recording. However, it is actually designed for professional use as it provides more than 70 options to customize it to the given device and situation. Also, external microphones are supported.
• Recording, overwriting, continuing, and playing of wav files with mono and stereo
• Up to 4 seconds pre- and post recording. You won't miss any important stuff even if you are too late at the start button
• Auto start, stop, and continue, depending on loudness. The control signal can be filtered independently to optimize it for voices and other audio signals
• When recording, automatic stop at 4GB maximum file size and even seamless restart of a new file is available (activate auto start with a low threshold)
• High-precision stereo audio engine with minimum-phase shelving equalizers and stereo balance correction to compensate for flaws of the microphones. Also with recording booster, configurable limiters, soft clipping, and high-quality monitoring
• Wav player with volume maximizer, silent and audible fast-forward and fast-rewind, and low-latency random access to any play position via progress bar
• Stores recordings internally or on any chosen SD card (even if you have two or more SD cards installed). Default is SD card. Optionally makes recordings visible to your favorite player
• 9200 colors available for the metallic-brushed skin! Also, you choose round or rectangular LEDs, left-hand operation, the button size, and your favorite color for the LCD display
The First 15 Minutes
Use the Play Store 15 minute return period to check out if audio recording works on your phone. Especially, try the different inputs from "In:MicA" to "In:MicE".
Start with the presets which you select by touching "Factory". Probably, you find a preset in the cloud perfectly adapted to your smartphone! Then choose the various inputs (touch "In:MicA"). If you activate "Monitor", use headphones to avoid an acoustic feedback loop. Check without creating audio files, just by pressing the pause button, which activates the level meters. In the LCD you see a date/time string as the potential file name.
• The name of a modified preset is shown in the LCD in gray
• Play back uses the PlayLimiter and ignores the Monitor switch, so monitoring can be deactivated during recording
• Touch "time/position/free" label to show remaining recording duration
• Touch battery symbol to toggle between battery and CPU usage
• Touch "CLIP" to reset clip LEDs
• Touch meter to open its configuration menu
• The meter shows peak amplitudes or the start/stop control signal
• Active auto start overrules pressing the pause button
• The auto start/stop control signal filter with 1.5kHz is optimized for speech. 750Hz are better with high-frequency environmental noise, 3k reduces low-frequency influence
• Soft Clipping is active above -3dBFS
• Limiting and Soft Clipping work only if Boost is greater than 0dB
• Recording Boost above 20dB might produce hardware feedback loop (caused by weak power supply)
• Overwrite and Append modify existing recordings (warning can be switched on/off)
• Activate flight mode to reduce noise floor
We appreciate any help on localization for Japanese, Russian, French, Italian...
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport)
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
Important: if you are have trouble starting the app, please contact us directly by email.
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
Spy Voice and Call Recorder, working in the background.
Recording sound from the built-in microphone.
Automatically switches to the recording of phone calls (and creates "archive" of your phone conversations.)
After call, if the appropriate mode, again recording the sound in a new file.
It can be used to monitor your child!
First, you have downloaded the Lite version to test the application in the work on your smartphone!
* But before downloading the full version MUST! need to remove the Lite version to not conflict
with the program.
The main differences Rec Hi-Q AUDIO from other similar applications:
1. If the sound recording is carried out long enough in the background to your smartphone or tablet computer - more than likely that it can be interrupted by a phone call. Virtually all existing applications with just a turn off recording. This application automatically switches to a voice recording during a call, and then returns to the audio from the microphone.
Two recording modes:
- "Recording from the microphone + recording phone calls"
- "Only recording of phone calls"
2. ON \ OFF automatic recording modes:
- Via SMS from any other phone, the content of SMS is installed in
settings, such as: "How are you?", "Call me", etc.
- The usual way by clicking on the image button on your smartphone
3. In the settings you can set a password to access the application. Given 10 seconds to set a password. If you do not have time, will have to repeat! If no password is set in the settings - free access to the application.
4. Recording is done in the internal memory or on an external card (micro SD) in the folder /Notifications/tmp0 /.
And, in a folder for easy entry tmp0 placed separately into 3 folders for audio, incoming calls and outgoing calls. In the name of the incoming file contains incoming phone calls.
5. It is possible to turn off all notifications in the settings, which makes the application running in the background in the "invisible".
The application includes "AUTO START" when you turn on or restart. If the "AUTO START" is set in the settings - when you turn on or restart automatically activates "Recording phone calls only."
The application has been tested and works fine on the following devices:
Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note , Galaxy Y, HTC Sensation XL, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia ZL, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3
1. This application does not record calls Viber and Skype! We are working on it.
2. There may be a problem for devices with two SIM-cards.
Please also note that not all devices support high quality sound recording and, at the same time, high-quality voice recording during a call. We recommend that you try the free version SMS Rec Hi-Q AUDIO Lite, to make sure that the application works fine on a particular device.
This App includes over 20 New Age Radio stations!
Easy to use app with instant Track Info and share function.
Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!
Wherever you are, the most calming music from top New Age online radio stations is with you!
Stations are sorted by Popularity.
This is a FREE ad support App, but without any annoying push ads!
I recommend a fast internet connection for top app performance. Wifi, 4G, etc.
I have test the app and all stations are working without skipping. If you still find errors, please report them to me. Thank you and enjoy!
Browse seamlessly through your music collection. Create playlists with ease and have full control over your music:
★ The thoughtfully designed all-in-one-view interface takes full advantage of the larger tablet screens.
★ Optimized for innovative multi-touch control. Swipe through your music by cover art and organize it by drag & drop.
★ Use the quick search with autocompletion to jump to an album or artist. Or use the real-time detail search to find a particular track.
★ Playlist oriented: Manage, arrange and play your music and always know what will play next.
★ The unique waveform display serves as a precise seekbar. See what's playing with the graphic equalizer or use the full screen visualization of your music.
- Clearly arranged all-in-one-view application
- Browse your music by albums, artists, genres, playlists and tracks
- Advanced playlist system
- Smart playlists: Recently Added, Recently Played, Most Played
- Drag & Drop and multi-touch control
- Powerful search engine
- Quick-Search with autocompletion
- Detailed search
- Unique waveform display that visualizes your music
- Cover grids and stacks
- 10 band graphical equalizer
- Full screen audio visualizer
- Notification bar player
- Audio engine based on FFmpeg
- Supported formats: mp3, mp4/m4a, aac, wma, ogg vorbis, flac, wav, aiff
- Supports 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Works in portrait and landscape view
- Works on tablets with screens from 7 inch on
- Android 3.2 or higher
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 (XGA) or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
The Select! Pro version of this app is ad-free.
Help us to improve Select! even further and send your ideas, feature requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest, and for beta testing opportunities.
Upgrade to Shuttle+ for access to additional themes, tag editing and folder browsing support:
➜ Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag 'n drop
➜ Enqueue songs to play next
➜ Sleep timer
➜ Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
➜ Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
➜ Jelly Bean notification controls
➜ Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
➜ Optimised layout for phones and tablets
➜ Highly customizable widgets
➜ Headset button controls
➜ Album & artist artwork downloading
➜ Optional 'Google Now' style cards UI
➜ Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
➜ Light, dark & mixed themes
➜ Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
➜ Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics support
➜ Voice search
➜ 6 band equalizer with bass boost
➜ Holo style UI throughout the app
➜ Car mode
➜ Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
See the blog:
Happyday Newage Radio EZ Channel
Calmradio.com - Sleep
NoName Music Saloon
Calmradio.com - Solo Piano & Guitar
Calmradio.com - Spa
You will enjoy relaxing music videos with songs performed by the best artists in Vocal New Age Music. Be connected with all the last updates from these wonderful singers on your mobile phone.
Vocal New Age Music has different styles creating artistic inspiration, relaxation, and optimism. You can listen it at any moment for example; a class of yoga, massage, meditation, and reading as a way to relieve of stress or to make a peaceful atmosphere everywhere you are, and try to emphasize artistic and aesthetic expression.
Vocal New Age Music has its roots in baroque or classical music, mainly in terms of melody and composition. Although, the singers may combine music from classical styles with current melodies to produce original compositions. This New Age music is always melodic, harmonic, and completely instrumental.
Do not wait more and download this app, and please if you like it be sure to give it a 5 star. You will not be disappointed instead you will be relaxed and receive all happiness in mind and soul.
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.