When you want have some relax, or make a party, or whatever else!
Listen to and look at music with Look At Music: Color And Music Visualizer!
Look At Music: Color And Music Visualizer works on base of most correct classical approach, which built on the principles of signal analyzing in different frequency channels.
Within different themes/ presets, color palettes, and color equalizer, you can choose, and tune the right visualization for any kind of music. The Look At Music: Color And Music Visualizer allows you to perform rich variety of selections and fine tunings.
The Look At Music: Color And Music Visualizer performs data capture, their processing, and visualizing, in the real-time mode. For best performance, use modern high-speed devices.
The Look At Music: Color And Music Visualizer is compatible with most of the built-in standard audio-players.
• various themes (17), and palettes (3) to choose from; 51 possible visualizations in total;
• frequency/ color equalizer up to 9 bands (depends on preset) of color + common coloring level + composite lead channel;
• automatic saving of last used preset;
• usage last saved, or default, or current settings.
And one more thing!
If your device can be connected with TV for big picture and great sound, it's a right time to plug it in.
Versions comparison and additional information: http://lookatmusic.com/index.html.
plus recording and post-processing-routines ,
plus mechanical (pocket) watch regulation (timing machine) ala beat-counting.
- 10s max recording (but unlimited real-time analysis).
- Limited sampling-rate, transform-size, octave-band options.
- No file support (saving/opening WAV files).
- Up to 48kHz sampling rate on some devices.
- Multiple FFT transform-sizes and windowing functions.
- Multiple spectrogram views (amplitude, power, dB) and color palettes.
- Axis labels (time/frequency).
- Additional real-time views:
+ 1/3 octave-band spectrum (Pro version offers 1/1 - 1/12)
+ Level meter
+ Beat-counter "timing machine" (mechanical pocket watch regulation via regulator)
+ Integrated spectra (loudness) with beat-markers
- Post-processing routines:
- Save/open WAV files (pro version only).
- Inverted UI orients primary mic forward for improved audio response.
PLEASE READ THE INCLUDED DOCUMENTATION OR EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.
The version history has a complete list of recent changes.
O usuário pode escolher o som na coluna da esquerda, sequenciar o som selecionado em um dos pontos da árvore e executar a sequência com o botão “Play” no canto direito inferior.
Arvoritmo foi desenvolvido por Javier Cruz dentro do projeto Música Móvel.
Acesse a página do Música Móvel : www.musicamovelbahia.wordpress.com
iTunes, Muve Music, Spoify, MySpace, eMusic,
Zune, Rhapsody, Deezer, iHeart, Last Fm and Rdio.