- Includes 30 cool ringtones, more unlocked for free each day!
- Very easy to use interface, just tap once to preview the sound and hold to set the sound.
- Set as ringtone, notification, alarm or assign to contacts.
- Compatible with 99% mobile devices.
- Completely free, this is the full version.
Replace standard ringtones on your smartphone, with ♪ Reggae Ringtones ♪ which is a brand new application on the android market. This app will beautify your day. Some of the best reggae songs can be your mobile ringtones. Amazing reggae sound effects will make you wanna dance. Set your favorite mp3 songs as free SMS ringtone, chat notification or alarm sound. You will be the center of attention every time your mobile rings. All your friends will love it. Share ♪ Reggae Ringtones ♪ and enjoy the top reggae songs with your beloved ones. Crazy and loud beats will make you happy. Hurry up and get this funny ringtones as soon as possible. Play popular reggae songs on your cell phone. Get the latest and the most popular ringtones for your Samsung Galaxy™ or Android™ device.
Reggae is a music genre first developed in Jamaica in the late 1960s. While sometimes used in a broader sense to refer to most types of Jamaican music, the term reggae more properly denotes a particular music style that originated following on the development of ska and rocksteady. Reggae is based on a rhythmic style characterized by accents on the off-beat, known as the skank. Reggae is normally slower than ska but faster than rocksteady. Reggae usually accents the second and fourth beat in each bar, with the rhythm guitar also either emphasising the third beat or holding the chord on the second beat until the fourth is played. “Bob Marley” is one of the most famous reggae singers. Download ♪ Reggae Ringtones ♪ for your Galaxy S5.
Here you can find “free music downloads” for everyone’s taste! Someone loves techno music, electronic music, house music, but most people like “reggae music”. Best reggae songs, performed by famous reggae artists, which you have heard on the internet or on the radio now you can hear on your mobile phones. Favorite youtube music now can be an awesome free ringtone for your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. Download ♪ Reggae Ringtones ♪ and have fun with your friends! These “free ringtones” are a unique gift for your best friend who likes “Bob Marley songs” and reggae love songs.
*Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
* You Tube™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
*This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung™.
*Sound clips used in “Reggae Ringtones” app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license.
Access the complete RCP Ringtones library with Ringtones Complete. All of the tones from our apps are included as well as many more (over 500 tones so far). What's more, FREE updates will include additional ringtones so you'll always have access to the latest tones.
NEW TONES: Introducing Robotic Ringtones! Vocoded robotic speaking alerts and notifications.
NEW FEATURE: Set any tone as a notification automatically! We've edited every tone in our library, even the longer 20 second tones, so that when set as a notification it only sounds once, short and sweet! All notifications have very short silences so your music will not be unduly interrupted.
ABOUT RCP TONES
If you're looking for normal, elegant, and professional ringtones - without the annoying cartoon sound effects or pop songs - then you're looking for RCP Ringtones. We design the smartest and best sounding normal tones available.
Each tone in our library has been carefully designed and professionally mastered to sound clear and pristine on your Android device. Browse through the different categories of ringtones, pick your favorites, and assign them as your main ringtone or notification sound. You can also save them to your phone's memory to assign them with your phone's settings or use them with other apps.
· All the tones from our other apps
· Professional business ringtones
· Short tones for text, SMS, email, and voicemail alerts
· Classic vintage phone rings
· Standard beeps, blips, and chiming ring tones
· Unique melodic tones
· Calming/minimal zen ringtones
· Alarm sounds (from peaceful to LOUD)
· Acoustic tones and marimba melodies
· 8Bit, video game inspired "chiptones"
· Total: 400+ Tones
We pride ourselves on offering quick and helpful support to all of our customers. If you have any trouble using the ringtones, please contact our support team and we will help you get the tones installed as quickly and easily as possible.
NOT HEARING THE TONES?
Please go to Options/Settings and select Sound File Type. Select either Default, Soft, or Loud. Flac is only supported on rare devices and is the same sound quality.
Audio previews, support, and more are available at rcptones.com.
GUARANTEED: No hidden fees, no recurring charges, no DRM, no ads, no misuse of permissions.
PERMISSIONS: The use of permissions in this app is strictly related to setting and saving ringtones. We guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
©2014 RCP Ringtones
Enjoy these Jazz Ringtones.
* Show notation of all 40 official rudiments, with name and order according to PAS.
* Visually indicate where you are in the pattern, synchronized with the built-in metronome.
* Keep the tempo using the most accurate metronome engine available on Android.
* Allow tempo adjustments between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Navigate quickly and intuitively between rudiments and tempos, with support for most input methods (including media buttons, remote controls and screen swipes).
* Link to textual descriptions and instructional videos showing all the patterns individually, on pad and examples applied to drum set. Professional performances with a single click. (The videos and examples are published at rude.skrivarna.com.)
What it doesn't do:
* It does not attempt to play the rudiments with the built-in midi sounds. No offense, but in this case your phone sucks.
If you want the play-along feature, please check out the Rude Practice Pad app. Rather than trying to program a midi sequence to faithfully reproduce a buzz roll or flam, the new sound engine uses real sampled drum sounds. The Rude Practice Pad also contain 100 hybrid rudiments, exercises, social sharing etc.
I really appreciate comments on how this small app behaves, looks and performs on different Android versions and hardware models. If you mail me at software (at) skrivarna.com I can get back with updated versions or questions and answers if needed.
Of course, any suggestions on additional features, improvements and corrections of the actual contents are very welcome. Use the software (at) skrivarna.com mail for this as well. This is also true for the examples at rude.skrivarna.com, please send me a mail with any comments.
And yes, I am aware that some of the rudiments, official or not, have different possible interpretations in how they are played and notated. In most cases I have used the most common form (as far as I understand), but there is also a trade-off in making the notation viewable on a small screen and making the underlying code somewhat maintainable. If you have a strong opinion on this and think I have made the wrong choice, don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to be as correct as possible.