The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Widget with different themes for quick record.
Play and manage the recorded files.
Auto delete 1,7,30 days.
Sending Email with records.
Changing the recording folder.
Set the maximum file size.
Set the maximum length of a file.
You can split files.
You can set the timer.
Starting the recording schedule.
Recording when the phone goes into sleep mode.
There are ads, but the program for free. Although if you do not have Internet, then there is no advertising. And for a few dollars you can get rid of the ads.
- On different phones audio source is different. If you have any problems, try to use an "Mic" audio source.
- If the phone goes into sleep mode and stops recording, then turn off the power saving mode.
It has various display modes of operation:
Amplitude : Displays a circle whose width and colour depend of the amplitude and tone of sound reaching the mic.
Spectrum: Displays various forms of spectrum showing the frequency and amplitude of the sound reaching the mic. Can be displayed using lines, linear scale, log scale of bar graph.
Also features a vibration feature where the phone vibrates when loud sounds are received.
No ads. Full version.
512 up to 8192 frequency divisions (1024 to 16384 FFT size).
22 kHz spectrum range (can reduce down to 1 kHz for higher resolution).
Auto-scale or pinch to zoom, drag to pan.
Linear or logarithmic scales.
Peak frequency detection (polynomial fit).
Averaging, Min and Max.
Save CSV data files (uses Write External Storage Permission).
Free or snap to peak cursor .
Musical note indicator (green if within 5 cents, orange if within 10 cents).
Auto-scaling microphone input trace.
For best response on slower single core devices, keep the FFT size low.
Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
Bugs and feedback to: email@example.com
Don't stop the young people from learning who God is through the medium they choose! Just let them know to listen for false prophets and false preachers because they will certainly begin appearing once they see how popular Gospel Swag is in the world to God's children!
Anyone that knows God, knows that God is more than one dimensional! You have entered Gospel Swag! We play all of the hottest Christian rap songs in the world! Spread the word today!
We promote all Christian based artist that lyrics demonstrates the teachings of Jesus Christ or Lord!
The Voice Jammer adds a slight delay to the your voice which causes many people to stutter and stumble over their words and 'jam' their voice.
ATTENTION: Use a headset/headphones to avoid mic to speaker feedback!
Record_Audio: Voice Jammer needs to be able to hear you to replay the delayed audio.
Wake_Lock: This app is not very touch-interactive, so it needs wake lock to stay awake, just yelling at the device isn't gonna cut it.
Internet/Access_Network_State: Used to acquire Admob adverts.
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
- Pitch shifting (new)
- Automatic formant correction (new)
- Formant shifting (new)
- Change correction speed
- Set a recording as your ringtone
- Automatic pitch correction
- Re-process any of your recordings to different keys without re-recording
- Share your songs with your friends
- 48 keys to choose from
- Clip LED to prevent microphone overload
Future versions will include the following features:
- Import background tracks from your phone to sing with
- Import vocal tracks from your phone that you have recorded elsewhere (like your PC)
- Convert your recordings to mp3 for easy sharing
- Upload recordings directly to Facebook
- Have something else you want me to add to this list? Let me know!
1) Storage - Required to save your recordings to your SD card
2) Network communication - Required for AdMob
3) Hardware controls - Required to record audio
4) System tools - Required to keep your phone running while recording and to set your ringtone
5) Development tools(Jelly Bean) - This is a new permission that goes along the Storage permission. It is needed to read and write from your SD card
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thanks!
iRig Recorder FREE is a powerful and flexible audio recording app for your Android device, which is convenient and easy to use. You can have a professional recording tool at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere, along with intuitive and practical editing functions and various export options to fit your audio needs — wherever your mobile life takes you.
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.