Radio Player Features:
1) Stream Music In The Background
2) Stable Streaming
3) Social Networking
4) Song Info
RadioPlus radio apps are constantly updated! Enjoy Listening ;)
******************** ALSO AVAILABLE ON TABLETS ********************
Due to all the different android devices, it is very challenging providing support for every single device. If you have any technical difficulties or questions then please don't hesitate to contact the RadioPlus team before posting any negative feedback in the comments. Thanks for your continued support!
If you like the radio app, please leave us a review! Thanks in advance!
******************** THE ORIGIN & HISTORY OF MERENGUE MUSIC ********************
Merengue music is a kind of dance and music that started in the Dominican Republic and has become one of the most famous music genres throughout Latin America and even in some major cities in the United States.
Etymology-wise, the name itself, some say, is derived from the French dessert meringue. However it is also possibly related to identical West African words that are related to music and dance.
In the Dominican Republic, Merengue was made known by no less than the dictator Rafael Trujillo who ruled the country for a little over 30 years starting from 1930. Trujillo even turned Merengue into the country's national dance and music style. In the United States, Merengue was made famous starting in the 1930s by New York-based groups and band leaders particularly Rafael Petiton Guzman and Angel Viloria y su Conjunto Típico Cibaeño.
Internationally acclaimed Merengue artists and groups include the likes of Eddy Herrera, Los Toros Band, Fernando Villalona, Juan Luis Guerra, Johnny Ventura, The Freddy Kenton Orquestra, Toño Rosario & Los Hermanos Rosario, Sergio Vargas, Miriam Cruz & Las Chicas Del Can, Joseito Mateo, Luis Ovalles, Wilfrido Vargas, Bonny Cepeda, Angel Viloria, El Cieguito de Nagua, Kinito Mendez, Ravel, Pochy y su Cocoband, Cuco Valoy, Ramón Orlando, Sandy Reyes, July Mateo, Rasputin, Peter Cruz, Alex Bueno, Aramis Camilo, El Zafiro, Dioni Fernandez, The New York Band, Anibal Bravo, Conjunto Quisqueya, Gisselle, and Grupomanía.
Create your own music with Sketch-a-Song! Our colorful, intuitive interface makes it fun and easy for anyone to make music in seconds.
Sketch-a-Song is proudly ad free, and there are no in-app purchases. Just make music and have fun!
“Sketch-a-Song brings composition to life for students of all ages. This app is so fun, visually appealing, and easy to use. My students don’t even realize they’re learning!” – Julie Wild, Music Teacher.
- “Like an orchestra in your iPad” – Raymond, age 9
- “No matter what you do, it almost always sounds pretty good” – Nate, age 11
Try it now and see why kids and people of all ages LOVE composing in color with Sketch-a-Song. Express your creativity, learn the fundamentals of music composition and increase your music appreciation while having a blast!
Here’s how it works:
SKETCH YOUR SONG
- Create music more easily than ever! Simply tap and drag to create, move, and edit notes.
- Build your own ensemble from over 40 free instruments without navigating complicated menus or settings.
- Connect visual patterns with sounds using our colorful, intuitive interface.
- Hear your song play back in real time as you build it.
INNOVATIVE SKETCHPAD SYSTEM
- Experience our patent-pending musical system, which takes advantage of time-tested music theory principles to make sure that your music sounds harmonious.
- Explore eight different sketchpads and characters, each with their own unique personality and sound.
- Add measures to link sketchpads together and create a beautiful backdrop for your masterpiece!
- Play all of your favorite instruments like a virtuoso.
- Enjoy using high quality samples of over 40 real instruments ranging from rock and pop to orchestral.
- Experiment with melodic instruments in five categories: Keyboards, Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Voices!
- Master drums and percussion instruments from around the world.
No matter who you are or what your background is, Sketch-a-Song makes music accessible and rewarding. PARENTS: empower your child and ignite a lifelong love of music through genuine creativity. TEACHERS: supplement your lessons with an accessible and immediate way to demonstrate instrumentation, rhythm, melody, harmony, and more. KIDS: impress your friends with your awesome songs and have a great time experimenting with musical melodies. Anyone can have fun composing music with Sketch-a-Song.
NOTE: Sketch-a-Song is (and always will be) AD FREE. We do not require an account and collect no private data. We value your experience and your privacy. For more please see: http://sketchasong.com/privacy/
We are always looking for ways to enhance your experience. Please email us with any suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Find out what kids say about Sketch-a-Song at www.sketchasong.com
Download now to experience it for yourself!
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: