You could choose your preferred trigger event to trigger the capture, the captured image
file will be delivered to the place you preferred.
now supported trigger events:
- Device volume key: both up and down keys;
- Bluetooth headset volume key: both up and down keys;
now supported deliver types:
- Local delivery: you could check captured image out in Mo Capture app;
- Mail delivery: The captured image will be delivered as an attachment to your mail account;
Your local captured images could be protected by a lock pattern if you set. And there images
are also not visible in other apps, such as Gallery, etc.
Mo Capture, you do not have to root your device to take a capture silently!
1. Turn off the device screen, no matter what kind of app you are staying in;
2. Let the trigger event (defined in Mo Capture app -> Trigger) happen after you target what you want to capture;
3. Wait for a vibration that means successful capture;
Maintains a custom library with all the videos on the device.
You can also capture images from video playback.
Catches are automatically stored in the directory FrameCapture, which can be managed from the application. To access the screenshots we have to press on the logo of the application to display the menu, find 2 options (Video and Captures). We navigate the captured images, delete the ones you do not want, and share them with other application.
You can rotate your video, designed for those videos that we all have, and have been recorded incorrectly terminal, this functionality is still in beta.
Android PCAP Capture uses an external USB RTL8187 Wi-Fi card and does not require a custom ROM or root privileges.
You will need a device running Android 4 or newer (for USB host support), a working USB host mode implementation (some manufacturers do not have a working implementation), a USB OTG cable or USB host port, and a RTL8187 based wireless NIC, such as the Alfa One.
Currently other wireless chipsets are not supported, though hopefully in the future they will be. Capture from the internal wireless device is not possible at this time.
Android PCAP Capture is GPL, source is available on the website at http://www.kismetwireless.net/android-pcap/
• Add your cameras on Android device to Evercam.
• Secure SSH port forwarding.
• Check your network and keep endpoints up-to-date.
Free Sound Effects app, It contains up to 20 very popular Sound Effects Ringtones from the top hits of 2014.It is very cool.
- Save it as favorite and access it fast anytime!
- Delete ringtones from app if you dont like them
- Set as ringtone, assign to contacts, or as notification
- Set as alarm and timer sound
- Set as SMS ringtone
ALL 20+ SOUND EFFECTS INCLUDED:
- Baby Crying
- Car Crash
- Cat Meow
- Door Bell
- Gun Shot
- Machine Gun
- Police Siren
- Super Mario
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.