Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to master GarageBand on your desktop computer, we're constantly trying to improve our apps. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app will help you do the following:
✓ Learn to auto tune your voice
✓ Create a song without knowing how to play music
✓ Create a ringtone for free
✓ Use the built-in guitar, piano, synths and drums
Through a series of 81 HD video lessons, audio expert Joey Biagas will show you how to setup and use external hardware, make and employ loops, and use Magic GarageBand and Learn to Play features on the desktop version of this Apple software.
Joey is an audio engineer with a degree in Audio Recording from California State University Dominguez Hills. He picked up his first guitar at age 16 and has been working on musical projects ever since. He wrote, produced and recorded two solo EPs under his band Setting Sunrise and wants to help you do the same!
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs!
Features in the free version:
• 28 wave shapers: control FREQUENCY, Filter CUTOFF, AMP and PAN of 3 devices.
• 3 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live Mode: 3 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• 8 high quality sampled instruments.
• Drum Machine with 3 high quality drumkits.
• Analog Synth
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 sample banks
• 12 drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
In the future, MIDI support may be added depending on interest. This would turn OSCILAB into a MIDI controller, allowing you to control DAW software like Garageband, Logic Pro, Ableton, iMPC, Fruity Loops (FL Studio), Reason or hardware synthesizers like those made by Moog, Roland, Korg, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments, Akai, Elektron, Arturia, Yamaha, and others.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
With this mini Guitar method you will understand the basics of Jazz chords progression along various sequences from classic to brazilian and gypsy Jazz.
★ Including 8 sequences of increasing level: theory, informations, tabs and video for each lesson !
★ Learn about chord embellishment, diatonic & tritone substitution.
★ Understand how to create your personnal Jazz standard.
Lesson 1: Jazz Chords
Major scale's Jazz chords
Fingering and chords change for II V I in G and C progression
Lesson 2: II V I Progression
Use of the major scale
Lesson 3: Tonality change
Learn to find II V I progression in multiple tonalities
Chords roots on the E and A strings
Lesson 4: More chords change
Secondary dominant chord
Cycle of fifths
Tetrads and Triads
Lesson 5: Tritone substitution
11th and 13th chords
Lesson 6: Blues for Clara
From traditionnal 12 bar blues to a more complex structure
9th and 13th chords
Lesson 7: Gypsy Swing
Gypsy Jazz rhythm
Major and Minor 6th chords
Lesson 8: Sunny Bossa
Bossa Nova rhythm pattern
Chords sequences have been extracted from some Jazz Standards but no melody is played because of copyrights.
Enjoy this app !
DrumCoach - the no. 1 for drummer!
Powered by: Pearl, Paiste, Alesis, Numark, Agner Sticks, Drums&Percussion, DrumXound, drum4fun
With this, you'll own them all.
Here some votings:
!! 5 stars from U.S. Modern Drummer Magazine + drumheads!! magazin.
Review: U.S. Modern Drummer Magazine 4/2012:
That's new and really good stuff for each drummer, teacher and pupils! The DrumCoach App offers more than 300 rhythms in top quality and more than 120 really good play-alongs. The app also includes the most importent background info for each featured genre, plus valuable tips on playing, tuning, and other topics. A metronome is provided as well.
*****i love it*****
The DrumCoach for maximized Drum Practice...that’s what it is!
Our DrumCoach series of high quality inspirational and educational drum grooves and playalongs are created to help you, to take your playing to the next level!
The DrumCoach vol. 2 features over 100 drum-rhythms and over 40 cool songs to groove with. For example from:
R&B, Soul, Pop, Disco, Funk, P-Funk, Shuffle, New Orleans Funk, Elektro Funk, Hip Hop, Trip Hop, Rap, Break Dance, Garage, Latin House, House, Hip House, Elektro House, Amen Break, Acid House, Dance Music, Break Beat, Two Step, Drum'n'Bass, Jungle und Techno.
You can simultaneously listen to a rhythm and see its notation. The i – Button will take you to the most important historic information, like roots and the most relevant artists in the genre. The other page takes you to the musical info, like song structure, instruments, beats and tempos.
Songs: This app contains over 40 exclusive songs (playalongs) composed to feature the main characteristics of the respective styles. The PlayAlongs were composed by contemporary top musicians like Flo Dauner, Yogi Jockusch (percussionist of musicals like Tarzan, ABBA, lion king) and Tobias Lange, germans most wanted arrangeur.
Also for guitar and keyboard player it is very useful - you can jam to every style!
Further more you’ll find valuable tips for playing, basic information on drum set tuning for the respective style and the most important listen-to’s.
This app furthermore provides a metronome, to help you practise.
- multimedial learning,
- move forward,
- have a lot of fun to play with the songs,
- duties to others,
- stylistically confident,
- themed agglomeration,
- immediate access,
- instruction for lessons,
- pay one times and teach over years,
- specialist contact person
Powered by: Alesis, Numark, Agner Sticks, Drums&Percussion, DrumXound
AD Free version version also available now.
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• Recorder: import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
Designed for quick and easy operation, Recording Studio Pro makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio is the perfect way to begin crafting great sounding music productions. You can record up to 24 audio and/or virtual instrument tracks.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone. The virtual instument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). With Recording Studio's mixer you can create superb mixes in astonishing CD quality just like you imagined your song to be.
Now you can import mp3 and wav audio files from your device.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
Please try the LITE version first to see if your device works:
•Up to 24 audio and virtual instrument tracks (depending on the device used)
•9 differents virtual instrument sounds (grand piano, drums, classical guitar, rock organ, church organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar)
•Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track)
•Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
•Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
•Import wav, mp3 audio files from your device.
•Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16 bit stereo / mono, 48.0kHz)
•Stereo VU displays for each channels
•Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
•Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
•Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
•Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
•Custom scale keyboards
•Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
Please try the LITE version first to see if your device works:
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
This is the AD FREE Version of the app Kids Garage Band.
Please try our free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgartshop.kidsgarageband.
Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Reverb (Reverb is disabled on Lollipop and higher currently because it causes crashing)
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
Whether you're a pro musician, or someone just starting out making your own music, Musician's Little Helper is here to help inspire your next classic!
When it comes to ideas, we all have to start somewhere! Whether you're sitting on your bed with a guitar, in a recording studio, or working on something in Garageband, Musician's Little Helper can help spark those first few notes that can create a killer riff or beautiful melody!
How does it work? It's easy! First, pick the scale you want from an exhaustive list of 68 available. Then, pressing the 'Random' button will jumble up six individual notes relevant to the chosen scale to create something totally unique!
The notes are placed in spaces on the main screen, so you can see them and play them!
You can experiment with changing the order of the different notes, and even add more, by dragging them from the keyboard into the free empty spaces, creating a longer series of notes to play back.
You can even make a loop with them by adding the loop icon into a free space!
Additionally, Musician's Little Helper aids in actually learning scales, by highlighting on a keyboard which notes belong to each scale! Wonder no more how strange the change from major to minor! Discover new sounds and melodies just by pressing a button!
*Choose from 68 scales!
*Totally randomize the notes or hand pick them yourself!
*Edit notes by dragging and dropping them into the simple to use interface!
*Loop notes to create a killer riff, bassline or melody!
*Adjust the playback tempo using the interface's slider.
*Easy to use!
*Essential for musicians, and great fun for those with even just a passing interest in making music!
*High quality audio recording
*Really beautiful interface
*Separate recording, playing and listing recordings
*Android lollypop support with beautiful animations
Wow, this app works really good. Quality of recordings really fits my needs, and I am really happy with it.
I am a journalist, and i need to record interviews a lot. As i forget my dictaphone very often, this application is a real lifesaver for me. Thanks!
Audio recording is very important thing, that might be used in a lot of different cases. And our smart audio recorder is the best one you can find on the app store, as it is purely just about recording, without providing you any unneeded settings.
There are many many reasons why you might need to use recording software. Simpliest is that you need to make voice note, and use it when you need to accomplish your task. With fantastic audio quality offered in this sound recorder application, you will be able to listen to your high quality sound recording with no worries.
Second reason why you might need to use sound recording. Is that you work in industry, where it is important to have evidence. For example, for journalist sound recorder is an must have thing, without it his work would have been ten thousand times harder.
Of course our smart sound recorder might be used for even more different things. If you have a garage band, you will always want to record you newest "hits". With our smart audio recorder you will be able to easily capture the greatest moments of your band, and repeat it everytime you will need to listen to your music again.
Sound recording might also come in handy in many other cases. Audio can really help if you cant keep up with your lectures or lessons in school, with your sound recorder you will be able to record whole lecture, and when you get home, listen to it once again
Baybsitters also can use sound recording software to have some fun with kids, showing them what a smartphone can do. Of course it is not the best usage of sound recorder, Having a dictaphone is neccasary these days. Dictation is really very powerfull thing that will definitely help you in most occasions.
So our fanstastic soundrecorder is useful application, that could be using in lots of different occasions. You will be able to have unlimited number of different recordings, and listen to them seperately when you have to.
Also there is integrated player, which will let you rewind recordings, listen to parts of with and so on. This might be important if you have long recording, and only few parts of it is really important to you.
Definitely, having lots of audio records will help you to remember things you might forget, so for sake of simplicity there is also delete button, to remove the record you will not need again!
And lots of other great things you will find only in our sound recording app. Be sure to try it, before trying others, because it works like a charm.
Step up to NoteReader Premier ($9.99) and really spread the joy. Download the free SmartScore Player from www.smartscore.com and take full control of your SmartScore NoteReader playback experience. Send recognized music as SmartScore, MIDI or MusicXML files to the cloud. Or e-mail them to yourself, your friends or your colleagues. Open your MusicXML or MIDI files in Finale, Sibelius, Garage Band or practically any other music program on your desktop.
Last, but not least, NoteReader Premier users are eligible to upgrade to any full SmartScore X2 edition for a 25% discount. Just follow the links the "Hints & Tips" screen or choose to have full details e-mailed to you.
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: