Sketch-a-Song is proudly ad free, and there are no in-app purchases. Just make music and have fun!
“Sketch-a-Song brings composition to life for students of all ages. This app is so fun, visually appealing, and easy to use. My students don’t even realize they’re learning!” – Julie Wild, Music Teacher.
- “Like an orchestra in your iPad” – Raymond, age 9
- “No matter what you do, it almost always sounds pretty good” – Nate, age 11
Try it now and see why kids and people of all ages LOVE composing in color with Sketch-a-Song. Express your creativity, learn the fundamentals of music composition and increase your music appreciation while having a blast!
Here’s how it works:
SKETCH YOUR SONG
- Create music more easily than ever! Simply tap and drag to create, move, and edit notes.
- Build your own ensemble from over 40 free instruments without navigating complicated menus or settings.
- Connect visual patterns with sounds using our colorful, intuitive interface.
- Hear your song play back in real time as you build it.
INNOVATIVE SKETCHPAD SYSTEM
- Experience our patent-pending musical system, which takes advantage of time-tested music theory principles to make sure that your music sounds harmonious.
- Explore eight different sketchpads and characters, each with their own unique personality and sound.
- Add measures to link sketchpads together and create a beautiful backdrop for your masterpiece!
- Play all of your favorite instruments like a virtuoso.
- Enjoy using high quality samples of over 40 real instruments ranging from rock and pop to orchestral.
- Experiment with melodic instruments in five categories: Keyboards, Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Voices!
- Master drums and percussion instruments from around the world.
No matter who you are or what your background is, Sketch-a-Song makes music accessible and rewarding. PARENTS: empower your child and ignite a lifelong love of music through genuine creativity. TEACHERS: supplement your lessons with an accessible and immediate way to demonstrate instrumentation, rhythm, melody, harmony, and more. KIDS: impress your friends with your awesome songs and have a great time experimenting with musical melodies. Anyone can have fun composing music with Sketch-a-Song.
NOTE: Sketch-a-Song is (and always will be) AD FREE. We do not require an account and collect no private data. We value your experience and your privacy. For more please see: http://sketchasong.com/privacy/
We are always looking for ways to enhance your experience. Please email us with any suggestions at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Find out what kids say about Sketch-a-Song at www.sketchasong.com
Download now to experience it for yourself!
The next evolution of Draw Music MonadPad, based on Ethereal Dialpad is here for your modern Android phones and tablets!
Explore music by changing scales and keys while the music plays, and hearing the results in real time.
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function (with snap to beat function)
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. (on the menu screen in the app) or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
* The app doesn't work well on the Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Spica, the Samsung Moment, the Motorola Triumph.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
More from developer
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: