It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
RecForge can be used to :
- record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, ...
- share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, ...
- convert your recordings in diferent audio format
- edit audio files
- replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).
You can also edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag waveforms.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or compressed format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) version of n-Track.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer and Sonogram
• Import existing wave songs and clips
• Automate track volumes using volume envelopes
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
Available In-App purchases:
• 8 effects pack available as separate in-app purchase: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel.
Notes on audio latency:
• Due to limitations in the Android audio subsystem n-Track can monitor the audio input with sufficiently low latency only on Android 4.2 and later and only on select devices which support audio fast-path (which include all Nexus devices). On other devices internal input monitoring while overdubbing has excessive latency, it should be instead done using an external mixer which lets you hear on the headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input
- High quality recordings, up to 44.100Hz, 16bits/sample
- The most reliable audio recorder for Android, well suited for hours of background recordings
- Timed recording
- Stealth mode
- Folder organizer
- Append to an existing recording
- Recording encryption, password protection
- Comprehensive function for auto silence removal
- Share, send by email, FTP transfer
- Well-designed 4x1 and 1x1 widgets
* Internet access permission is only used by the function that allows to transfer the recordings via FTP
* App2SD enabled. However, Android does not supports widgets for apps stored on SD card. If you use Audio Recorder Machine widgets, do not move to the SD card
* This is not a call recorder
* The maximum quality setting on low-end devices should not be used because they are not suited for the required high data rate
*** Please ensure that you have an active internet connection when you launch the application for the first time, so your license can be checked (this is done using the standard Google Licensing Service). This is needed only for the first run, as for the subsequent runs the license is chached locally
Keywords: dictaphone sound stealth recording speech voice music recorder playback compact digital recorder
* Manual recording (on button push)
* Automatic noise activated recording
* Automatic Gain Control (AGC) fine adjustment and recording threshold levels
* Export to WAVe and MP3 / Share Tracks
* Auto consolidate multiple tracks
- Record Audios
- Rename files
- Delete Files
- Play Audios
- Share Audios
If you find any bug, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct it.
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to email@example.com in order to implement it.
Records to mp3, ogg, wma, flac and opus formats are interrupted every 3 minutes (there is no limit for the wav format). Simply press the pause button to continue recording or remove this limitation in the In-App Purchase section.
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone and audio editor for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only application on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
search keywords: dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recorder, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag
similar apps: voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity
Record That Note is the only recording app on the market featuring a Sensitive Level Recording - a sophisticated algorithm that enables you to record only when a sound is heard.
- No more recording silence at the beginning and looking for 3rd party editing apps to remove it later
- No more pushing that pause/resume button every time you want to gather your thoughts
- Save your storage by recording only what you need
- Configure the start/end signal level that you consider as silence, push the record, sit back and let it do the job for you
Record That Note can record into mp3 files in real time.
- Record from the device's mic
- Record/Play in the background even when the screen is off
- Pause/Resume recording and playback.
- Seek while playing.
- Recording's Vu Meters display helps you monitor the signal level of the recording and improve your SLR configuration
- File properties display - file format (wav/mp3), duration and size
- Sort your recordings by Name/Date/Duration/Size
- Rename/Delete files
- Delete all files
- Show/Hide app notifications icon
- Share your files using Gmail, DropBox, Box, Bluetooth, Skype and more (depends on the installed 3rd party apps)
- File format: wav (uncompressed audio), mp3 128 Kpbs
- Sample rates: 8 Khz, 11.025 Khz, 12 Khz, 16 Khz, 22.05 Khz, 24 Khz, 32 Khz, 44.1 Khz, 48 Khz
- Stereo and Mono
- 16 bit
(*) Supported formats depend on the device you are using. This app will detect your device capabilities and display only the formats that actually supported by your device. If you don't see all of these formats in the settings it means some of them are not supported.
Silence Level Recording (SLR):
SLR algorithm is working by having a start and stop signal levels that considered as meaningful to you.
The levels are measured in dBfs (Decibel relative to full scale). The full scale range is between 0 to -96.0 dBfs where 0 dBfs is the maximum possible digital level and -96.0 dBfs is the minimum.
In order to use SLR, users should check the Enable SLR option in the settings and configure the start/stop signal and a Stop Signal Duration.
Stop Signal Duration is a milliseconds value define how long the signal level should be below the stop signal in order to stop. That setting prevents the recording from stopping for every short drop in the signal.
(*) Users should test different settings with the help of the vu meters to get optimal results for their device and voice.
Pro version is available on the market and includes:
- Ads free
- Organise your recordings in folders - create/delete/navigate to a folder from within the app
- Set a home folder for quick navigation
- Extended item display with the item's recording format
- Copy/Cut/Paste items
- Edit mode allowing actions on multiple recordings
- Quick rename a recording when the recording is stopped
- Pause the recording automatically when the phone rings or you are making a call
- MP3 recording in any supported bit rate. You decide which bit rate to record with
- Extended SLR settings - Stop/Signal can be set to different values. Additional "Start Signal Padding" settings to avoid losing those few milliseconds at the beginning of a recording when the level is changing and the recording is started.
(**) This software is provided to you as is. Record That Note is not responsible for any loss of audio or missing recordings.
[ Tags: free, audio, record, recorder, sound, voice, HQ, quality, mp3, wav, mic, microphone, dictaphone, real time]
Retrouve toutes les news officielles des artistes Hostile, leurs flux Twitter, les vidéos, les clips, les photos, les extraits des albums, des exclus... et rencontre les fans autour de toi !
The "Play and Record" feature allows use as a Karaoke Recorder by playing files in Media Library and recording at the same time. (Use an external speaker when using this feature)
Files can be labeled with title and who is being recorded.
Files can be sorted by date, label, who, and size.
Files can be renamed and moved across private database, device folders, and SD card.
Files can be shared via any installed messaging apps (text, email, etc.).
Special "Play List" and "Record List" features require upgrade to Pro Version.
This is app can NOT be used to download music.
This app does NOT record phone conversations.
If you experience problems, please send an email before leaving negative feedback.
Hi-Q MP3 Recorder is great. But try this app also!
Simple, fast and easy tool for android.
* Supporting multiple formats, inputs and encoders (proper future updates, will increase the quantity of features).
* Extremely low consumption of disk space.
* Three basic screens to do all your stuff fast and clean.
* Share your audio files with your friends.
* Constant updates - strong and solid app.
* Preparing smart widget.
* Thanks to: Dabami.
Your device needs to be rooted for this application to work.
The recording will be stored as .wav file on the external storage in a folder called "recordings".
In this free version of the app, the recording will stop when the file size reaches 50 MByte. If the app works fine for you and you would like the limit to be removed, check out the "USB Audio Field Recorder" app.
For a detailed description of the controls, please check out the "USB Audio Tester" app on the market.
(1) Post audio-fragments directly to:
- Twitter as audio-tweets
- Put your audio link on Facebook
- Email with link to your audio file.
- SMS with link to your audio file.
(2) Auto-start recording when app is opened (can be disabled)
(3) Extended playback options (pause, rewind, fast forward, etc).
(4) Rename your recorded audio fragments
(5) Keeps recording when you switch to another app (via Home button)
(6) Simultaniously record and playback.
You can now post your audio-fragments as audio-tweets. The audio-files are uploaded to Chirbit (no account needed, but if you have one you can use it) and a tweet is generated with the link to the online Chirbit player. So now you can share audio-files up to 100Mb with all your followers and friends.
About auto-start recording (can be disabled):
Are you also always a few seconds late when trying to record something, like the first words of your baby, or a funny piece on the radio? This app will save you seconds! The recording starts as soon as the app is opened. You don't need to search for the REC button anymore, you don't need to change any setting. You don't need to check if the recording really started. Just open the app and the recording always starts directly. This feature can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- keeps recording when you switch to another app
- optionally starts recording directly when the app is opened.
- extended playback options: play, pause, fast forward, rewind, etc.
- delete your recorded audio fragments one-by-one.
- shows filesize + creation per audio fragment.
- download recorded audio fragments to your computer.
- rename recorded fragments
----- Keywords: -----
upload to Chirbit
No limitation on duration of recording!
Record your lectures, talks, voice notes, songs, music!
Recording in high-quality 44 kHz audio sampling, it's much better than the default sound recorder application.
The real quality of your Android device's microphone!
- Play, stop, pause recordings
- Share recordings per Email, Skype, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
- Play/Stop/Pause recordings using Audio Player.
- Rename recordings.
- Delete all recordings from phones.
- Audio Channel is configurable. You can use Mono or Stereo. Channel Mono is guaranteed to work on all devices.
- Supports the sample rate expressed in Hertz - 8000Hz, 22050Hz, 16000Hz and 44100Hz.
All Recordings are saved in the folder MyRecordings on SD Card of your phone.
Try to record with different configurations until you find best solution for your phone.
Please note that not every device supports high-quality sound recordings.
Some devices are forced to record in 22 kHz if it's not possible to record in 44 kHz.
Support english, russian, german, italian, french, arabic, hindi, japanese, korean, chinese(simplified), spanish, portuguese, polish, сzech, swedish, norwegian, dutch, danish, thai, finnish, malay, turkish,hebrew, vietnemese, ukranian localization
If you have any questions or suggestions please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Volume Manager: customize your volume of different streams
• Ringtone Manager: set custom ringtones for phone ring, notifications and alarm sound
• See current active ringtones
• Record sound and set is as ringtone, notification or alarm
• Show app in status bar
• Link Notification and Ringtone streams
• Possibility to move App to SD card
• See history of added media files
• Create and apply profiles
• Schedule Volume/Ringtone Profiles
• Try different skins of the application
• Create profile shortcuts on your Home Screen
• Volume crescendo and diminuendo
• Lock volume from undesired change
• Unlink Ringer and Notification volume for ICS and JB
In future releases:
• Home screen widgets
• Apply profile by event
Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas on how to improve the application.
Mit der App bekommst du alle wichtigen Neuigkeiten über Selfmade Records direkt auf dein android Phone.
Mit News-Stream, aktuellen Videos, Livedates, Fanfinder und vielen weiteren Funktionen. Mit dem Fan Finder kannst du Selfmade Fans in deiner Nähe finden.
Hol dir die Selfmade App jetzt kostenlos auf dein Smartphone!
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.