UPnP-Monkey is a UPnP/DLNA Controlpoint, Media Server and Media Renderer.
Stream your pictures, musik and videos from your Android device or an other Media Server to your DLNA enabled TV, Stereo Equipment, Streamer or other Media Renderer (Windows Media Player, Media Monkey, Foobar2000, XMBC, ...).
You can also use UPnP-Monkey as simple media player or to show pictures and vidoes from a smart phone on a tablet.
UPnP Monkey is developed for use in multi-room environments to make the control of multiple media renderer and libraries as simple as possible.
Each Media media Renderer renderer can have its own playlist which can be edited and saved, so you can easily create your playlists for different rooms.
The party-mode function provides the ability to control all Media Renderer with one click.
If a track is selected, it will be played on all Media Renderer simultaneously.
If you change the volume, all Media Renderer will respond.
With "quickstart" you can automatically start the last playlist on App start.
The NFC-Quickstart stores on an NFC-TAG which playlist to play on which Renderer.
If the NFC-TAG gets scanned the App starts, searches for the selected Renderer and starts the desired playlist automatically.
-Multi-Room, control multiple media renderer simultaneously
-Create and edit Playlists
-Music: flac, mp3, mkv (Android 4.0 +), wav, 3gp, mp4, aac
-Videos: avi, mkv (Android 4.0 +), 3gp, mp4
-Images: jpg, gif, png, bmp, webp
-Sorting in album, artist and directory
For questions or problems:
UPnP Monkey Goolge Group:
The Adventures of Philip Marlowe was a radio series featuring Raymond Chandler's private eye, Philip Marlowe. It first aired 17 June 1947 on NBC radio under the title "The New Adventures of Philip Marlowe", with Van Heflin playing Marlowe. The first episode adapted Chandler's short story "Red Wind". The NBC series ended 9 September 1947. In 1948, the series moved to CBS, where it was called "The Adventure of Philip Marlowe", with Gerald Mohr playing Marlowe. This series also began with an adaptation of "Red Wind", using a script different from the NBC adaptation. By 1949, it had the largest audience in radio.
This App has 50 Episodes listed here:
The Android App "Adventures of Philip Marlowe" is a full featured media player with:
The "Adventures of Philip Marlowe" App will not use up your data plan's minutes by downloading the audio files (mp3) over and over. You will download load all the data when you install the App. The "Adventures of Philip Marlowe" App works even in airplane mode and in places without Wi-Fi or phone network access! So you can listen to your audio book anywhere anytime! The "Adventures of Philip Marlowe" App automatically pauses when you make or receive a phone call and automatically resumes after the call ends. The "Adventures of Philip Marlowe" App will continue to play until you exit the App or pause the reading so it is perfect for listening in bed, at the gym, or while driving into work.
This an upcoming mobile app that provides very lovely collection of animal sounds that can be used as ringtones.
* Cats, dogs, cow, eagle, monkey, ducks, horse etc.
Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!
* We will be adding more sounds eventually.
* Feel the beast inside...
^^ LONG PRESS TO SET AS RINGTONE ^^
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Wirelessly sync Playlists and media (including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.) with MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1 *
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Navigate by Folder *
- Play any content supported by your Android device (it relies on Android codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers *
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Lock Screen Player for Android < 4.2
- Lyrics lookup **
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
* Time limited without upgrade. USB Sync is unrestricted.
Wi-Fi Sync addon: Allows unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase.
UPnP/DLNA addon: Allows unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
Advanced Media Management addon: Allows unlimited lyrics lookup, home screen customization, folder browser, with more to come. Available as an in-app purchase.
MediaMonkey Pro: Provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available in the App Store.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purchases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on versions of Android < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on versions of Android < 4.2
All sounds can be saved to your device. After you save them to your device, you can go to your device sound settings and set the sounds as your alarm, notification or ringtone (if your device supports ringtones).
- Very good sound quality
- Smart organization of your library with sort by Artists - Folders & Albums - Years - Tracknumbers
- Custom mediascanner and tags reader
- Don't guzzle battery
- No more 100500 settings (it's just work)
- Play music uploaded on Google Music
- Smart coverart finder
- LockScreen Widget (4.2)
- Play/Pause on headphones unplug
- Next track on volume up press (work if volume on max)
- Mediabuttons on headphones (single press on play - play/pause, double - next track)
- Always free and opensource
Ordinal formats (.mp3;.ogg;.opus;.wav;)
Free Lossless Audio Codec (.flac;)
Monkey's Audio (.ape;)
Apple Lossless (.mp4;.m4a;.m4b;.m4p;)
Need more formats? Write me
May be added (.mp2;.mp1;.aif;.aiff;.aifc;.mo3;.xm;.mod;.s3m;.it;.mtm;.umx;.midi;.mid;.mus;.rmi;.kar;.wv;.wvc;.mpp;.mp+;.spx;)
It is an open source player and you're welcome to contribute.
You are accessing an unofficial fan app. It is not endorsed by or affiliated to Arctic Monkeys in any way. Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by us belongs to their respective owners. We do not take credit for any of this content.
Features of this free unofficial fan app -
1. Access all the best Arctic Monkeys music from numerous online and publicly available music sources
2. Easy to use
3. Great for all bona fide fans to listen and enjoy all their favorite songs
An English indie rock band formed in 2002 in High Green, a suburb of Sheffield. The band consists of Alex Turner, Jamie Cook, Nick O'Malley, and Matt Helders.
More from developer
Pasa la voz
The brand new official La Flama de Tierra Caliente Mobile App is now available! Stream our music, see pictures, check out our bio, and share it all with your friends. Stay connected for the latest updates from La Flama de Tierra Caliente on your mobile device with our free Mobile App.
Be sure and stay connected for the latest updates ~ from Muse's Poetic Pastries(tm) ~!