Pt.Katti is a renowned Sitar player from India has been researching on this subject for some time now. He says it is built on four major aspects - modern medical inventions as described in the experiment about neuro-hormonal secretions, traditions and application of Indian classical music, mood elevation theory and fundamental principles of Ayurveda. Ragas have strict rules and regulations about their swaras, ascending and descending order (aaroha-avaroh), time theory, etc. Hence every raga, he says, "Has its own melodic atmosphere, which affects our mood and the sense of well being."
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 30 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
Criticism??? Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org & we will write back to you.
We can't have you unhappy, can we?
We've completely redesigned the app for a spectacularly enhanced user experience. Still the same great features you know and love from our previous app, just with many more interactive capabilities.
No registration required. FREE APP.
You spoke, we listened... check out the upgrade features below:
- Alarm clock - wake up to your favorite station. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the radio
- Sleep feature - now also fall asleep while listening to your music or talk show
- Portrait style screen layout to accommodate external speaker and docking stations
- Interactive ticker tape on main screen with station provided information feeds or local news feed
- Enhanced menu options galore
- Ability to load and view station's program schedule in your local time zone
- Enhanced audio and graphics quality
- Ability to share the station’s app via Facebook, twitter and e-mail
Stay bizness focused and keep positivity and prosperity 1st