- If you wona control speaker you must use widget.
- LCD with volume and frequency bars.
- Mirror option.
This is wallpaper: set wallpaper - home screen - live wallpapers - subwoofer speaker.
Update is coming!!!
Guarantee it will NOT force close on ANY device!
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Rocket Music Player (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm, not Official Last.fm)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
• The built-in pre-Ice-Cream-Sandwich SonyEricsson music player
Each bar indicates signal strength of each octave band.
The red bar represents the lowest octave band and the purple bar represents the highest octave band.
Android OS version must be 2.3 or later.
If you don't know how to use it, please visit our website.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.3a is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media informations
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show playing queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
Now I'm testing on 10 devices / GPUs.
- Google Nexus 10 (Dual Core 1.7 GHz + Mali T604)
- Google Nexus 7 2013 (Quad Core 1.51 GHz + Adreno 320) (*1)
- Google Nexus 7 2012 (Quad Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 3 T30L)
- Google Nexus 5 (Quad Core 2.28 GHz + Adreno 330) (*1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 SC-04E (Dual Core 1.9 GHz + Adreno 320) (*2)
- Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Mali-400 MP)
- MOTOROLA PHOTON (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 250)
- HTC EVO 3D (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Adreno 220)
- SHARP INFOBAR A01 (Single Core 1.4 GHz + Adreno 205)
- Panasonic P-07C (Single Core 1.0 GHz + PowerVR SGX530) (* Mic input mode doesn't work)
* In future release...
- New renderers
- Usage manual & tutorial
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
More from developer
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: